It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Huge explosion Behind the City of New York

Again who is to say this is new York, also who is to say its a explosion, looks like cloud to me if it was a explosion i would expect to see a explosion which i don’t.

The Mourning on his right arm

Well considering the name of the album perhaps this was supposed to be there in reference to that, but again nothing to connect it to 9/11.

This is what is called a confirmation bias you are seeking to find evidence for a predetermined belief to justify your beliefs in any way you can, in other words you are seeing what you want to see.

Michael Jackson just had some amazing songs and some questionable relations with minors; he was not predicting 9/11

The cloud is coming out from the city, which is kinda weird. Yes, and you reek just as much confirmation bias, but his has visuals relating to New York.

And why would you think it has anything to do with Michael Jackson? As if he designs album covers hah.
edit on 2/6/12 by Swamper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
HISTORY IN THE MIX. That means when you listen to the music you listen with your ears to what the singer is singing because it is not what is written as lyrics.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ANGELA11

Not sure I follow what you're saying. Will you elaborate?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

WOW!!! He really mention some of the 13 families who control the earth on this song? OMG! Im shocked, I can't really hear it, only Morgan! Can anyone fix it so i hear what he said please

This is why now i believe families who he mention did indeed take part of the child molestation, they framed him! Also why i believe, told yall this before HE FAKED HIS DEATH! All these clues are adding up, omg!
edit on 2-6-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well your whole apartment complex is probably designed by a mason!
Floor is definitely masonic

Anyone forgetting about Bill/William coopers 9/11 prediction before he was killed?

Notice any symbolism here:

I can see the all seeing eye on the right and what appears to be the skull and bones symbol on the left. The coat of arms (Both animals seated with the lion crowned). The world is turned upside down unleashing a pattern with skull and bones symbol and a demon by the lion etc.
edit on 1-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

I see an old Jewish banker standing on top of the media executive. I see a young MJ holding a reptilian skull in the hands of the occult. I see elephants (GOP?) on top of the world.
edit on 2-6-2012 by NowIsThe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Originally posted by Arken
WTH?!!

edit on 1-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

My thoughts exactly.

Rituals of blood sacrifice..wtf?

Take a break

Also."Masonic Floor"....No, just a dance floor.

Stop it, your killing me

edit on 1-6-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

I don't know that the OP is right, but the checkerboard floor is something that is extremely prevalent in mk ultra / dark occult circles and symbology. You'll find it in nearly every movie and pop musician which holds obvious symbolic mind control / dark occult practices. "masonic" is the wrong term, because "masonic" does not necessarily mean "illuminati" / "nwo", etc. This album cover IS rife wiith occult symbolism. Whether it is a prediction of 9/11 or not is uncertain. And personally, I read the "time" his arms are making as either 9:50 or 10:45. Right arm is more at 10:00 position.
So OP might or might not be on to something, but to critique it as "nothing" or just a dancefloor is to prove you know nothing of the subject you sound so sure and confident about. Either that, or there is just an AMAZING amount of coincidence in pop music with the use of checkerboard, wigs, one-eyes, broken mirrors, dolls and puppets, etc. And "just by chance" the same accidental symbolism is pervasive throughout. Strangely, its more so with Disney stars than others.
Taking another step, if you don't see the occult symbolism in major performances like superbowl halftime shows, music award shows, etc., then you've never even glanced at the subject. Thats's fine of course, but don't dismiss things simply because you don't understand

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Great thread. A few friends of mine were sitting around talking one night talking about that album cover and we noticed the one tower gone. The big cloud plumes reminded us of that day when the towers fell.

Makes you wonder why there is one tower standing...... perhaps that foretold the new freedom tower that is going up.

I truly believe Michael was a product of childhood abuse by papa Joe, and that he was mk'ultra'd before his teens. He has all the personality markings of a mk ultra victim. It's very sad.

Janet and Latoya both stated that Michael used to call them in the middle of the night, fearful for his life, claiming that "they are eventually going to kill me". Michael knew.....

I think that when Michael tried to break free of TPTB clutches, they launched the entire pedophile accusations against him. This is very common when TPTB want to discredit and ruin someone..... they accuse you of pedophilia, as this is one of the worst crimes ever and it works as a means to turn people against you.

For awhile, Latoya stated she was going to write a book about Michael's last days and his phone calls to her about his fear of being killed. But then that all just..... went away.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Starchildren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
lets accept this for a moment(which i dont just entertaining the idea) whos to say that this isnt merely a coincidence?

Things like this have happened before

en.wikipedia.org...

Should we assume as well that Morgan Robertson had some inside information from some hidden evil occult that that a large ship was going to be sunk in the near future?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Why is there so many more trolls, naysayers and baiters on this thread than people with actual input?

What the hell has happened to this website?

Just look at the threads on ATS lately, this is far from what it used to be. Like the saying goes "Die as the hero, or live long enough to become the villain."

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well the "debunkers" are just gonna go through the "nothing to see here folks" routine. This picture is rather intriguing though not concrete evidence. There are other solid facts that question the official 9/11 story. Like many others who have posted on this site before me; WTC7 = smoking gun.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by siobhan
What kind of secret information would be given to the likes of a pop star, especially one that presented such erratic behavior as MJ? As far as I know, sensitive gov't plans, conspiracies, and tactics are not shared with the likes of drug-addled pop stars. That is my main concern with trying to link an album cover with a government conspiracy. As if the powers that be would actually hang out with musicians and discuss their latest plans of world domination. Draw all the conclusions you want from a pedestrian work of 'art', but I don't think it will get you very far.

Are you serious? Michael Jackson met with world leaders and royalty. To say that he had been told something, or even heard something is not that far fetched to me. And MJ was not drug addled, at least not in his prime. He was highly looked upon by many people the world over and his ties with important people ran deep.

And he didn't become "drug addled" until the "good doctor" started helping him sleep with powerful medications that can only be delivered intravenously. Insomnia is pure hell to deal with and unless you have suffered from it, I mean...... really suffer with it, it's hard to understand the desperation that overcomes you to want to sleep.

Again, I believe tptb began the accusations of pedophilia...... as that is their common game they play when they need to discredit someone in a hurry.

Interesting lyrics from the song "Scream"

[Michael]
I'm Tired of injustice
I'm Tired of the schemes
it's kinda disgusting.
what does it mean damn it.
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks

[Janet]
Peek in the shadow
I Come into the light
You tell me I'm wrong
Then you better prove you're right
You're sellin' out souls but
I care about mine
I've got to get stronger
And I won't give up the fight

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Very interesting, this is why I love ATS

As an Artist myself, I am intrigued by the album cover, it's hard not to notice the symbology...I would be surprised if the Artist who did it, did so ignorantly...
Infact, you see alot of this type of stuff just about everywhere, including commercials, TV series and movies...even brand logos and comic books. Some of it is ignorantly done and unintentional and sometimes it's just self-expression and at other times, it just may be more than that.
The fun is really in the most innocent, subtle and simple that's right in front of your face, even the most complex symbols, configurations and placements can be done this way.

I don't think i've seen it mentioned, but red can also be connected with the Divine Feminine and the Sacred Sap/Blood of the Holy Tree (aka the Living Waters of the Grail) which is also connected to the Divine Feminine (note how the Virgin Mary is sometimes depicted in Art as wearing Red) even though it is often seen as a masculine colour....curiously, in some circles, not only is Blood connected to the Divine Feminine, it is also connected to the Saviour Figure which in some thinking is the other face of the Mother. That is, She is is both Saviour and Saved. Red also has meanings in Alchemy, such as the Red Phase, Sulphur, and so on (trying to keep this short, ehee.) There's countless other meanings and connections aswell.
In the Book of Parzival by Wolfram von Eschenbach (a German Knight and Poet), it says that the Earth's Maidenhood had been robbed from her with the First Murder (Abels Blood upon the Earth).
With these connections, the connection to Power takes a deeper meaning. And Naturally, all symbols and their configurations and placements and what haves yous also have multiple layers of meaning... We also have to consider the intent as well.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Because i'm a terriable typist.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Wow, all of the skeptics are really annoying.

I guess they don't understand that Masons run the music industry and they purposefully put black and white checkered floors in practically every music video.

Yep.

@:59

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh no, clearly symbolism pointing to 8:30 / 10! Wait...

If you do some googling in reference to album covers, it appears that almost every album ever made has direct links either to the Illuminati, Masons, satanism, or the occult in some way. Who knew that every artist was so deeply involved in the secrets of these wicked organizations! Or... it could be people just love reading stuff into art. I have a feeling the OP and people like him could take a tour of their local art museum, and find conspiracy themes in every single piece they look it.. just saying.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There's been some ridiculous threads started on ATS over the years but this one has to certainly be in the all-time top 5.
So well done to the OP.
Although when you become an adult you may look back at this and feel a little foolish.

Joking aside, threads like this make me despair for our future.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I think you will find that he wore that armband in :

However... the smoke and dust in the background is there....

The floor is just a floor

The buildings..... well.... they are there but could it not just be MJ wanted some buildings on the cover?

As for the armband..... see video above!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I don't know if my eyes/mind are just matrix-ing, but I swear the more I stare at the floor on the right, I see eyes and faces in the floor, and the structure shell of a burned building. There's a few tiny people standing in the floor too.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?

Joking aside, threads like this make me despair for our future.

Actually it is the huge amount of trolls that live on ATS that make me despair for our future.

I don't mind people disagreeing and explaining why they do, but there are many who just chomp at the bit to get into a thread and troll it until it's deduced to crap.

I see this in nearly every thread though. Wish ATS would clean up it's resident trolls, then maybe the adults can have a discussion around here.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit
Why is there so many more trolls, naysayers and baiters on this thread than people with actual input?

What the hell has happened to this website?

It's been overtaken by trolls and the stormfront ilk.
I've been searching for another forum to go to where this is no longer an issue. Been thinking of opening a forum of my own where adults can talk and disagree respectfully instead of the inane crap that lives here. The owners of this forum have let it go to hell.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANGELA11
reply to post by DeadSnow

Your taste in music does not give you the right to call it garbage because your taste in music is your opinion. If you think music is garbage you are not entitled to an opinion. The problem with music today is the money. Not the music.

You just made my day, I called the artwork rubbish and not Hendrix he's a legend. Seriously...

Edit: I misread but won't erase anything I said before...well music nowadays is mindless and really I'm sure most members that are above the age of 20 will agree with this....Like I said most mainstream = garbage. Music just doesn't feel as good as it did (Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane etc). This coming from a early 20 year old.

edit on 2-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join