It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mistake but how.....why? I don't know maybe it's nothing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi.

Okay I am a bit of an insomniac and when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep I usually turn on the news or go online.

This morning when I awoke at approx. 3:00 am I decided to watch the news for a while and hopefully fall back to sleep for a couple hours. I turned on CNN it was some morning show with two chicks I hate the blonde who wears the glasses! I don't know why but I hate Soledad O'Brien too I wish she would just #ing die!!!!

Just kidding but I really don't like her very much.

I had been lying in bed for about a half hour or so when I decided falling back to sleep was a dream. I decided I'd get up make some coffee and goof around online for a little bit.

A Citibank commercial was playing on the tv I had kind of tuned it out but I guess since I was thinking about turning the tv off it had gained my attention. I remember a female narrator was talking about how her and some neighbors were pooling their rewards points for some community olympic celebration. It was as though she were speaking in past tense the whole time.

The last sentence she even says something like 'they were great' when referring to the games. I know she uses the word "were" rather than a phrase like will be or hope it will be.

I have searched youtube and google for the commercial but I couldn't find it.

I'm going to look some more but if anyone sees this commercial pay attention mostly to the last few seconds.
edit on 1-6-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I caught this commercial the other day as well. It really struck me as odd that they were indeed referring to "past" events. Unfortunately, I cannot find it on youtube either...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I really had to dig, but I think I found the commercial.

Seems it was produced as part of the "Citi EveryStep" campaign.

OiO

new topics

join