It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask god to show himself to you , it is time now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Salam people.

We are in a time that god blessings are so near and you can touch it by reaching your hands.

There are some advices for this particular period of time.

1 - If you feel you are ignorant , ask him to show you his light of knowledge.

2 - If you feel you are lonely , just ask him to take your hand.

3 - If you feel you have been oppressed , ask him to end oppression.

4 - If you are annoyed by Satan and his army , ask him to let you be free.

5 - If you feel happy and strong , find the source who gave the strength and happiness.

Remember you are always dependent to him , and you better refer to him from start till the end.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
"We are in a time that god blessings are so near and you can touch it by reaching your hands."

God blessings are starvation, war and famine. You have such a great god.

Dont depend on imaginary characters to fix your problems.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Then you think you have something to work with ?

from the little Sperm until now , he has been keeping and helping you.

And you are so arrogant to stand and say "hey god , I have something to offer "

The food you eat is blessing

Your brain is blessing

And you are going to die sooner or later.

Then what is it that you are so proud of to refuse believing in god ?

o human! what has deceived you concerning your generous lord
edit on 1-6-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by n00bUK

Your brain is blessing

From the little sperm till 17 my mum was looking after me, not god. then from 17 till now, I'v been looking after me, not god.

When I die and if there is a god he/she will know why I had no belief in him/her.

Which deity do you follow then? What happens if you die and all this time you'v been praying to the wrong god, what then?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
God is right in front of your face; life.
I am the god of my life, no one else puts up with the responsibilities or consequences, thus i am god of my mind and body.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Misery awaits all that lay their lives to fictious cartoon characters. Such is also their message.
It is always about, much kneeling, praying, asking forgivness for being born in sin. Always suffering which is mandatory if you want to be a true believer.

I have prayed a bit as a child, mostly beceause I was told to do so, but I have only depended on myself throughout my life. I don't pray to God to do something for me...if it is doable, I get up and try to do it myself. If it's not doable, than even god won't help you.

I have no fear of God...I have no fear of death. When I go down....I will have a thought to comfort me...I did it my way. I believed in living the life, sucking the juices, enjoying my existance. Not suffering and praying. Suffering is highly overrated and a personal choice.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I've been misleaded by the title of your thread, but when I read you post I simply found it is one of the best post I've seen in ATS. Those words touched my heart. Thank you. By the words you used in the greeting, well... I'm Christian and I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Ah, another Allah person.

Most persons know "he" is all of humanity, so codependence upon an imaginary man doesn't count.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

From the little sperm till 17 my mum was looking after me, not god. then from 17 till now, I'v been looking after me, not god.

You say this out of ignorance. He is always there and his hand has never not been on your life and if you encountered tribulation, it was to guide you to him. From the time before you were born he was always there and whenever you thought you were alone crying in the dark, he was by your side waiting for you to say his name, the name in my avatar, he is your God if you would have him. All you have to do is ask and you shall recieve. He is calling your name, if you could open your mind and your heart and hear him saying your name.

edit on 1-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis
God is right in front of your face; life.
I am the god of my life, no one else puts up with the responsibilities or consequences, thus i am god of my mind and body.

But how about when you die ?

Who will be god of your mind and body?

You will be just you , alone with your deeds. There will be no more responsibility ,but there will be consequences.

On this side , you are granted some control and choices and it will be back some day.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

But how about when you die ?

Who is god of your mind and body?

You will be just you , alone with your deeds. There will be no more responsibility ,but there will be consequences.

You are granted some control and choices and it will be back some day.

And to those who think they are very powerful , tell your hearts to stop right now.

Utter Nonsense.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

reply to post by n00bUK

Your brain is blessing

When I die and if there is a god he/she will know why I had no belief in him/her.

Which deity do you follow then? What happens if you die and all this time you'v been praying to the wrong god, what then?

I really don't believe you mother was feeding your sperm or guiding it to the safe place.

You and god has some strong ties and you can not find some one without finding the other one.

That question about praying to the wrong god , there is some thing simple.

God granted us wisdom , and there is a very good judge within us. You should just provide enough proof for it, then it will judge fairly.

So , if some one tries to ignore the judge or provide false proofs intentionally , the oppressed judge will judge fairly on the other side when you can tell your judge what to believe.

If some one tries to bribe the judge , the judge will be mislead . But on the other side there is nothing to bribe the judge , there will be just and just.

So , If you think you have bribed or ignored it , you better confess to him about your wrong choice.

And god is a kind judge and is not in a hurry to condemn.

And if you think you don't have any mean necessary to judge justly , then I have nothing to say.

But there will be no responsibility after that.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
Misery awaits all that lay their lives to fictious cartoon characters. Such is also their message.
It is always about, much kneeling, praying, asking forgivness for being born in sin. Always suffering which is mandatory if you want to be a true believer.

I have prayed a bit as a child, mostly beceause I was told to do so, but I have only depended on myself throughout my life. I don't pray to God to do something for me...if it is doable, I get up and try to do it myself. If it's not doable, than even god won't help you.

I have no fear of God...I have no fear of death. When I go down....I will have a thought to comfort me...I did it my way. I believed in living the life, sucking the juices, enjoying my existance. Not suffering and praying. Suffering is highly overrated and a personal choice.

Maybe you should change your view of God.

Because he is what he is.

You have your existence from him and , now , you want him to do some thing for you ?

It was always my dad who was doing something for me , but god is not my dad.

And you don't fear anything , well , good for you. because I can't find anything to stand against him and ignore him. I can't even find a true mean when I judge myself about my wrong actions.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I really don't believe you mother was feeding your sperm or guiding it to the safe place.

LMAO..........Magnum, you say you hate Christians, yet continue to abuse yourself by haunting the religion forum.
I'm still laughing....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I've seen the hardest atheist cry out for God on his deathbed, in fear of what lays in wait beyond dead eyes. You won't be any different. Your bravado will fail you in that final hour. Who will you cry out for? Will you cry out for mommy? Will your cry out for daddy?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I've seen the hardest atheist cry out for God on his deathbed, in fear of what lays in wait beyond dead eyes. You won't be any different. Your bravado will fail you in that final hour. Who will you cry out for? Will you cry out for mommy? Will your cry out for daddy?

right :

say: can ye see yourselves, if the punishment of allah come upon you or the hour come upon you, (calling upon other than allah)? do ye then call (for help) to any other than allah? (answer that) if ye are truthful.

no, on him alone you will call, and he will remove that for which you call upon him, if he will. then you will forget what you associate (with him).

6 : 40-41

That is true about what I truly experienced. There weren't numerous creatures I called for helped.

Neither I called for weak creatures like myself . I just called for most powerful who was controlling all he events right out of my control.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
"We are in a time that god blessings are so near and you can touch it by reaching your hands."

God blessings are starvation, war and famine. You have such a great god.

Dont depend on imaginary characters to fix your problems.

Actually Satan is the god of this world as of now , it is Satans children the illuminati , new world order that runs the show. This life is a test and most have failed miserably so Christ will be returning very very shortly to make things right and restore is to our spiritual bodies whence we came from.

new topics

top topics

join