It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Jacob Rothschild confronted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Does anyone else get creeped out by this guy?

they way he stares into the camera when they tell him that the new world order has no legitimacy is just disturbing

Also he does have some Reptilian features.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
like the video , LORD J did seem a bit put back buy the guys comments at first he was just like
then when he said that people were waking up to it and not afraid anymore he was more like

but honestly what was he going to say , " yea your right were going to take over everything have a good evening and such "

either way i dont think hes ever been confronted like that before but for someone so powerful he sure didnt seem to have any body guards or anything like that
brave lil' lord that he is

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
not to sound like a party pooper but this has already been posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I gota say, I really love it when we are change confronts these criminals

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
How can you post this video and in sincerity, have an obama 2012 banner on your profile.? You do realize they bankrolled his campaign right?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
What an epic waste of time. Insult the man's family and expect him to respond? Terrible journalism. More like WeAreChildren.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
How do you respond to such douchebaggery?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I thought I saw an article about the Rockefellers and Rothschilds joining up or merging?

Anybody know if that was true?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I thought I saw an article about the Rockefellers and Rothschilds joining up or merging?

They have joined and merged many times. All those families. Look at the Coopers (Anderson Cooper is one) and then look at their cousins with different last names who are members of other elite families.

Even Hitler was a Rothschild

"Adolf’s father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber. It was generally supposed that the father of Alois Hitler (Schicklgruber) was Johann Georg Hiedler. There are some people who seriously doubt that Johann Georg Hiedler was the father of Alois… (an Austrian document was) prepared that proved Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived.

At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back home... where Alois was born." - The Mind of Hitler by Walter C. Langer

In the Nuremberg trials a guy testifies that he assassinated people for investigating Hitler's family tree. The Rothschilds are the MOST DANGEROUS of the elite for their ZIONIST views. Their worth in the mid 90's was estimated to be over 500 trillion dollars. They and their co conspirators are the reason why palestinians are slaughtered and abused every day. Take a look at the police state that israel is with its 2 class system: in or out. This is the police state they would build for the world....
edit on 1-6-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Also:

The Rothschilds had played a major role in the Bavarian Illuminati, (25) and it is known that a least one of the sons of Amsel was a member. As the reader remembers, Amsel placed his sons in the major European capitals, where they each set up the principal banking houses. By their own secret intelligence service and their own news network they could outmanouver any European government. (26) The large amounts of voluminous correspondence by Rothschild couriers attracted attention, (27) but no one ever stopped their personal intelligence and mail services. After the Bavarian illuminati were exposed, the central occult power over the European secret societies shifted to Carbonarism a.k.a. the Alta Vendita,(28) led by another powerful Rothschild, Karl Rothschild,29 son of Amschel. In 1818, Karl participated in a secret document that was sent out to the head-quarters of Masonry from the Alta Vendita. The Masons were quite distressed when a copy of this was lost, and offered rewards to anyone who could return the lost copy. It was originally written in Italian. Its title translates "Permanent Instructions, or Practical Code of Rules; Guide for the Heads of the Highest Grades of Masonry."(30) The Masonic reference book 10,000 Famous Freemasons, Vol. 4, p.74, indicates two other sons of Amschel were Masons, James Meyer Rothschild, and his brother Nathan Meyer Rothschild. James Rothschild in Paris was a 33 degree Scottish Rite Mason, and his brother Nathan in London was a member of the Lodge of Emulation. And Jewish Freemason Katz indicates Solomon Meir Rothschild, a third member of the five brothers, was initiated into Freemasonry on June 14, 1809.(31) The Rothschilds became powerful within Freemasonry. We find the Saint-Simonians, the occult religious millenialist forerunners of communism, praising Baron de Rothschild in their magazine Le Globe, "There is no one today who better represents the triumph of equality and work in the nineteenth century than M. le Baron de Rothschild... .Was this Jew born a millionaire? No, he was born poor, and if only you knew what genius, patience, and hard work were required to construct that European edifice called the House of Rothschild, you would admire rather than insult it." Lionel de Rothschild (the de was added by the French Rothschilds) was involved with the first communist Internationale. The Mason Mazzini who helped start communism praised Rothschild, "Rothschild could be King of France if he so desired."

13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Watched this video clip. What struck me was how Rothschild's response to the derogatory line of questioning was cut. Makes me suspect that Rothschild's response was perfectly reasonable but the film-maker, having an agenda, didn't want us to see his subject in that light.

I know there are psychologically unhealthy people in the driving seat of world events and world economies, this old man may even be one such person. But this was third rate "journalism" that does nothing to help those of us who genuinely want to get to the bottom of what is really going on.

All I saw was some old bloke accosted on the street by some people who he obviously regarded as "more of those tiresome loonies" and a piece of carefully cut film that informed me of nothing and left me more suspicious of the film-makers than their subject.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I thought he was remarkably tolerant and accomodating with his time. How does one respond rationally to a suspicious, irrational "interviewer". He seemed totally at a loss for words.

Poor fellow, such a great man as he does not deserve such treatment. I'm honored to be in his employ - he's a very kind and generous employer!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zhenyghi
I thought he was remarkably tolerant and accommodating with his time. How does one respond rationally to a suspicious, irrational "interviewer". He seemed totally at a loss for words.

Poor fellow, such a great man as he does not deserve such treatment. I'm honored to be in his employ - he's a very kind and generous employer!

Ditto....(although he is not my employer). They attacked the man's family and reputation. What did they expect him to say to that? Talk about tactless....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Dude,
The house of Rothschild funded Rockefeller,
PEACE,
RK

top topics

join