It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Visiting Chicago/Kentwood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
articles.chicagotribune.com... al-finance-committee

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama, who recently lamented that he couldn’t sleep in his own bed during the NATO summit in Chicago, will have the chance Friday when he returns for three fundraisers.

The first event is a 5 p.m. reception at the Chicago Cultural Center, 78 E. Washington St., where tickets are $1,000 and $2,500 and hosts will contribute $15,000 each. A campaign official said 350 people are expected.

any thoughts?

now. I don't know how credible this site is. but I thought this article was interesting.
theulstermanreport.com...

They are back in Chicago because the ones who invested in this whole thing…Obama’s career…all the way to the White House…they were getting nervous. They want a return on this investment, so they want the re-election efforts…they want all of that right under them so they can keep it close. So they can jerk Obama’s chain if they need to. Because if Obama doesn’t get that second term…the plan is left unfinished and in danger of being undone. And they are gonna be pissed. And that scares the sh-t out of Barack Obama. He owes these people. He owes them for everything. Everything he’s got – they gave to him. Everything. The guy’s Manchurian to the shoes on his feet.

hmmmm. perhaps something could go down?
I know there may have been a story on here (could have been somewhere else, though) saying that Obama was actually raised in Russia as a manchurian.
I think it's a BIT over the top. but who knows, the government is capable of crazy things.

edit on 1-6-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

For all we know Obama could be related to Stalin....But would anyone care? Probably not...They would still think he was the greatest President of all time...He killed Bin Laden. He has a Nobel Peace Prize, pretty soon he might have a star on Hollywood Blvd. As much as this saddens me I don't think it matters what he has done...He will be labeled a hero....
edit on 1-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I just don't understand how
unfortunately people don't see past "first black president"
they don't see all of the horrible things he's done.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

I just don't understand how unfortunately people don't see past "first black president" they don't see all of the horrible things he's done.

Only stupid people will see him as a hero...Simple as that....You will find plenty on ATS who worship Obama as if he is Jesus Christ, Muhammad, Vishnu, or Buddha...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Any hosts connected with pharmaceuticals that want more government in another
great ripoff plan for everyone. We won't know until its all over but the shouting back
at Obama starts. Money saving prescription drug clubs already existed from such
organizations as the AARP. So the government stepped in to handle the situation
for those 65 and over who I suppose can't handle their own affairs to join money
saving free clubs for prescriptions. What does the AARP do? They join the government
planners and take a piece of the pie for administration of accounts.

Lets all wait for another case of Its money due you now due them.

top topics

join