It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Jacob Rothschild confronted about NWO by We Are Change

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Honestly it was a nice statement "We are waking up" but it will amount to nothing but more ill will against us! Think about it approaching and harassing (YES HARASSING) someone at night will do nothing!

So this will lead to more protection of the Rich with body guards and such to keep gawkers and loons away.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnaCarta19

Yeah I'm so scared to chase an old man down the street and call him NWO scum, takes so much balls

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Rothschild's take on a new world order and ours are worlds apart. His comes from a demographic necessity to see all world economies combined and ours is the intrusion of our sovereign rights as individuals of this planet to live free and to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

I have said before I believe in a new world order but what they propose is anything but my view on that issue.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think the way he span around there and the look on his face when the NWO was mentioned was telling, very telling.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I was kind of stunned that he was walking around alone at night.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
He did seem to perk up at the mention of the NWO. Also seemed a bit stunned.
Regardless, what do you say when a conspiracy type comes up spouting off about robber baron banksters committing atrocities against society and leveling accusations? They didn't really ask any questions, so a blank stare seems appropriate. Making wild claims then asking for an opinion seems pretty fruitless.

If you read expressions well at all, the information isn't just bouncing off his head. He does react to the New World Order references quite interestingly compared to how he was dealing with the other questions. Maybe the 'motto' one of his ancestors once shared, the Democratic Creed they all appear to follow, came to mind: "Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

For one thing, the men asking the questions are VERY careful how they approach him. IF they are overly rude, they will simply be dismissed and he would have walked away. He instead opts to engage them. It would, however, have been a far better video IF the ENTIRE encounter had been provided instead of lopped off in the middle. Where's the rest of it?

Site link for quote reference: en.wikipedia.org...:_Freedom_to_Fascism
edit on 1-6-2012 by Opportunia because: grammatical correction

edit on 1-6-2012 by Opportunia because: clarification

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I wish I stumbled across this old man and got an opportunity to question him on film. If he was 20 years younger I would probably sucker punch him.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Rothschild's take on a new world order and ours are worlds apart. His comes from a demographic necessity to see all world economies combined and ours is the intrusion of our sovereign rights as individuals of this planet to live free and to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

I have said before I believe in a new world order but what they propose is anything but my view on that issue.

Yes, the constant friction between the Republic and the Democracy trying to establish itself over the Republic...quite the challenge, no?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
From about 1:22 to 1:38 says it all.

First the rage-filled stare, then the 'Well....' followed by the guilty pause, then the shifting of the eyes, it was like he wanted to just come out and say "Yeah that's what we're doing and you can't do a damn thing", but he knows he can't. Not yet at least.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I was kind of stunned that he was walking around alone at night.

Same, thought he'd have a couple of bodyguards at least.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
THE NWO IS COMING, THE NWO IS COMING.....................
(My Paul Revere ride through on this thread)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

You're forgetting one tiny detail here.

I never ever said that I "love" Obama.

We're both going off-topic here.

Let's keep the focus on the Rothschilds.
edit on 1-6-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

And this has what to do with the topic?

What is happening to this place?
edit on 1-6-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
I wish I stumbled across this old man and got an opportunity to question him on film. If he was 20 years younger I would probably sucker punch him.

his ripe old age sure wouldnt stop me any. in fact, I would be glad to let that guy know just why he should have bodyguards close by.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

What is so funny and strange about this is that if this guy is that powerful he has no need for security it seems feels totally ok walking around and actually being confronted. Hmmm... Either he is just scary powerful or he is but another pawn...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Honestly my train of thought while watching this was very much the same as most of yours from what i've read throughout these pages, but the way he re-engages these "douchebags" is very peculiar to me. I couldn't help myself but watch the encounter about 4 more times, just to really see what he was doing with his body and general expressions.

He didn't seem very impressed with Luke and his crew at all before they mentioned that ever so exciting three letter abbreviation. I was surprised because i sincerely didn't imagine him responding to the question at all, and in fact he ended up turning around almost in a hurry. Almost as if he really wanted to say something, but didn't want to reveal anything that the "right question" wouldn't beg for.

I will also say that the line of questioning in general is rather sloppy and more accusational than anything else, especially when he starts shouting new questions/remarks in the middle of responses to his previous questions. This leads me to believe that the real reason for the "interview" was actually to have a confrontation. To be honest, I probably would have been a bit riled up myself in Luke's position, but i digress.

As a Rothschild, you would imagine he can see this kind of thing coming from a mile away, as i'm sure it happens to him often. But if it happens to him so often, why then was he so interested to re-engage the conversation after the mention of his family practically trying to take over the world? To do away with such an insane accusation? To empower it? It seems as if he himself didn't know what he wanted to do with that situation. Very interesting, indeed.

If i found myself in the position of an insanely powerful and wealthy gentleman with absolutely nothing to hide and nothing to feel guilty about, i would have no issues dismantling these questions with utmost sincerity and honesty. The fact that his reaction was so peculiar in its secretive nature only fuels the way people perceive him and his family's legacy. Certainly he knows this. Here, then, is in my opinion the absolute source of the creepiness this situation brings forth. It's not really about what he's saying more so than what he's not saying.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by mossme89

Dude Obamas moto is all about CHANGE...What can't you understand?! Should I be more specific that he isn't a puppet for the Rothchilds?

I seriously hope you catch the drift....

edit on 1-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

OMG, are you all there in the head? YOU are the one who brought up Obama, not the OP. Just because Obama used that as his campaign slogan means absolutely nothing. Now stop derailing and GO AWAY. Troll. I think that at this point it is obvious that there are not just a select few running everything. It is a conglomeration of hundreds of wealthy individuals who do business together that influence everything that happens.

But not together. Sometimes it's this small group, and sometimes it is a group of others within this major group. That just seems the most likely explanation. To single any one person out as the "leader" of a conspiracy is not possible, if it is truth that one is looking for. But an individual could have definitely greatly contributed. They all need to be brought to justice, and identifying them will be the hard part. Not all, but some.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
now had he said "was Sarkozy,your Napoleon,,"??
ala Charlamaine,,etc,,
then he would have discused it further.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
ooh.... soo many people upset that Luke is hassling the elites. Get over it! They ARE scum. its 2012 and if your last name is "Rothschild" change your #ing name or bear the brunt of either your scumbaggery or the connected scumbaggery of your family.

These smug fools. Their old, ignorant and failing. Blinded old fools. Yesterdays news crying in the corner. I hope these old tools don't destroy the planet because that would be so unintelligent and primitive.......

We need 100 more people with cameras hunting these elites down and hounding them.

No rest for the wicked! I hope they have nightmares of their impending doom.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
GENERIC REPLY

I have met Lord R and know plenty of others who have encountered him personally too . I think if someone told me that I was into what my/ a cousin was doing , they would need correcting .

Also , to potentially answer the lack of security question , well someone who has got God looking after them doesnt really have a need for security . He's the one who keeps things secure , himself .
And some were born to privilege for good reasons and for the safety of the world . Men can change , they transform between being in favour and fortune , while illness and ignominy awaits them , should their fear of God subside and evil acts creep into their behaviours . You only know these things , when you can afford to know them . It takes wisdom and good judgement to actually stay being rich .

The magic words , New World Order , well , maybe he would say , "Isn't it the _Old World Order with which you (ought to) have a problem ? "

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join