It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Jacob Rothschild confronted about NWO by We Are Change

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Luke has been caught using WAC funds for personal use so I wouldn't trust him for anything. He is probably a shill (hence why he is popular).

So why are you saying that I am a schizophrenic? Did I ever say I agreed with Luke or the Rothchilds?... Seriously people understand before you talk smack....

For all we know the NWO does have legitimacy..Because everything they do that is illegal seems legit... Hell they made Obama legit...
edit on 1-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

His deep look indicated he was thinking heavily about what to say.When legitimacy point was taken about NWO,his eyes showed wild anger.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

psychopaths need to be pushed into a corner and be provoked.But be spoken amicably to ,they will escape then.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

IDK your replies are just a little all over the place that's all

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

The Rothschild's eyes and body language gave him away.A look of extreme anger when his pet project NWO was spoken about in an derogatory manner.

I think he got mad when they started dissing his family, which is a normal reaction. I don't think he would care if "non-elites" talked down on the NWO as it holds very little weight.

edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by HamrHeed

Expand, when you say it stinks like crap. You think wearechange are in on the act, that these things are staged? I don't think so.

I think dan might be legit but the group is surrounded by controversy. I'm not making it up, their actions speak loudly

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Not everything revolves around your hatred of Obama.

That being said, I have a hard time believing the video.

First all, this is a Rothschild.

How could a mere mortal get that up and close to such a person without being confronted by security?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

IDK your replies are just a little all over the place that's all

Was it because I said Obama is connected with these snakes? Snakes do slither all over the place but I don't think my replies were...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Or maybe he was annoyed that some yahoo with a camera was dissing his family?

I'm sure he hears this all the time. That's probably a better explanation for "anger".

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Ok, I hadn't seen that before. I don't know what to think about the movement now. I'm not connected in anyway to WAC, just been watching their videos for a while and thought they were legit.

Maybe I'm a little naive and too trusting of peoples actions.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Not everything revolves around your hatred of Obama.

And not everything revolves around your love of Obama....So what is the difference between you and me?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

His body language had all signs of an psychopath.

Enough Said.

But the yahoo did piss him off by challenging the legitimacy of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Check the body language again .

Enough said.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

And this shows enthusiasm to join the masons or potentially other secretive groups.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by woodwardjnr

And this shows enthusiasm to join the masons or potentially other secretive groups.

BOOOOOOOOOOM

Nice job realspoke

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
He seems like such a nice guy...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Of course he does, everyone in the elitist world knows how to play nice and be a sycophant to other elitists

And to everyone denouncing Luke, do you actually have genuine issues with him confronting THE GODDAMN ROTHSCHILDS!! or are you just jealous 'cause you lack the cajones to do it yourself?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Read Red symphony

R. - Not I; remember that I always spoke of the financial International, and when mentioning persons I said "They" and nothing more. If you want that I should inform you openly then I shall only give facts, but not names, since I do not know them. I think I shall not be wrong if I tell you that not one of "Them" is a person who occupies a political position or a position in the World Bank. As I understood after the murder of Rathenau in Rapallo, they give political or financial positions only to intermediaries. Obviously to persons who are trustworthy and loyal, which can be guaranteed a thousand ways: thus one can assert that bankers and politicians - are only men of straw ... even though they [p. 25] occupy very high places and are made to appear to be the authors of the plans which are carried out. G. - Although all this can be understood and is also logical, but is not your declaration of not knowing only an evasion? As it seems to me, and according to the information I have, you occupied a sufficiently high place in this conspiracy to have known much more. You do not even know a single one of them personally? R. - Yes, but of course you do not believe me. I have come to that moment where I had explained that I am talking about a person and persons with a personality ... how should one say? ... a mystical one, like Ghandi or something like that, but without any external display. Mystics of pure power, who have become free from all vulgar trifles. I do not know if you understand me? Well, as to their place of residence and names, I do not know them ... Imagine Stalin just now, in reality ruling the USSR, but not surrounded by stone walls, not having any personnel around him, and having the same guarantees for his life as any other citizen. By which means could he guard against attempts on his life? He is first of all a conspirator, however great his power, he is anonymous. G. - What you are saying is logical, but I do not believe you.
mailstar.net...

They prefer being unknown and hidden as it guarantees safety.They still think they are safe.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Oh, he's so polite. Accosted on a street corner by a young douche brandishing amateur film equipment, he maintains that noblesse oblige front while being called a Robber Baron and a despoiler of society. That moment of strained silence at the end of the clip?

That's his good breeding at war with his urge to tell Rudowski to perform a sex act requiring equal parts flexibility and desperation. Way to keep it classy under pressure, Lord Jacob.

Too bad the insufferable young douche is mostly correct.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
ROFLMFAO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join