It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Jacob Rothschild confronted about NWO by We Are Change

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Luke Rudowski( guy in the video) of wearechange is also a Ron Paul supporter. Just like you. Certainly not an Obama supporter.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
That was a stupid confrontation. They got nothing out of him because they didn't ask sensible questions in a respectable tone... they just threw accusations at him and tried to pin him as a master criminal trying to suppress humanity. They may have gotten a better response from him if they had of kept it more sensible. He even came back to them after they stated they had more questions... they shouldn't have wasted that opportunity.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Regardless...These people are snakes plain and simple...They are all connected....With strings attached...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I would like to thank the OP for this posting....as well i just found me DAD......yay.

But seriously....It looked like he was being quite amicable...considering he just came out of an evening out...was dressed to the nines...and he still made an effort to talk to the man....When some says they are not afraid of the NWO then that worries me a bit.....do people realize the blood bath that is going to follow as the worlds elite are gathered up....does anyone think it is going to happen during peace times....guess what....it is not going to happen until after many many many deaths....pestilence and famine.

It is not just going to be...ok we are here to get you ...and they will come nicely....it will be on the back of the next world war....are you all prepared for it....it will be on the back billions slaughtered...are we prepared for that....

It will be after the earths goe black with hatred....are we all ready for it.....it will be after total enslavement of mankind has been achieved....are we ready for that....because that is what is to be expected.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Some others for you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by mossme89

Ok... That mini rant made absolutely zero sense. This thread is about the above video, not Obama, or the name of the group, or the guy's integrity. Don't detract from the thread.

Whoa, wait ghost rider...What makes you think Obama isn't connected?

He has to be....Should I of said Rockefeller?....
edit on 1-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Technically you are denying your own thread, you have Obama and Rothschild in the same thread what should I conclude? Remember Obama is all about change...Is he not? Yeah that's what I thought...Clown

Obama is connected via "the chicago boys" remember Chicago is the Rothschild power base in the US.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Why would 7000000000 be afraid of 3000 or so? Knowledge is power, knowing who they are is victory.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Should have kneecapped him

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Do you have schizophrenia? All your posts are erratic mumbo jumbo filled with long pauses

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I was thinking the same exact thing. They must not want any real responses from these people because they do it every interview. They start yelling that they are NWO scumbags...any person NWO member or not would walk away. I'd be afraid they were going to kill me.

edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Do you have schizophrenia? All your posts are erratic mumbo jumbo filled with long pauses

Am I phreniaschizo. Are my post really filled with erratic jumbo mumbo? I didn't know typing could have long pauses...Please explain

I don't recall ever typing to you...So where do you come off saying I am a phreniaschizo?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I was thinking the same exact thing. They must not want any real responses from these people because they do it every interview. They start yelling that they are NWO scumbags...any person NWO member or not would walk away. I'd be afraid they were going to kill me.

edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Wow I underestimated yhou. My apologies

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I agree, they could be a lot more effective if they approached it in a more civil manner and without all the NWO scumbag insults thrown in. Some intelligent questions that could engage them first. Still I have respect for people getting out there and doing these things because nobody else is. Just wish they could be a bit smarter with their line of questioning.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I agree, they could be a lot more effective if they approached it in a more civil manner and without all the NWO scumbag insults thrown in. Some intelligent questions that could engage them first. Still I have respect for people getting out there and doing these things because nobody else is. Just wish they could be a bit smarter with their line of questioning.

The real question is how did these guys get close to a billionaire, in the dark with no security around? It stinks like crap and I bet someone else sees it too

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Expand, when you say it stinks like crap. You think wearechange are in on the act, that these things are staged? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Where was his security? Weird that he was placed into a position of confrontation.

Although the video can speak for itself, the man does somehow give the impression that with the right questions asked he was willing in that moment to discuss subjects which could have shed light.

In the beginning of the video, Rothschild stops momentarily with a deep look in his eyes that suggested he was willing to share something extraordinary had the questioner not been so confrontational and immature.

I realize my view warrants flaming, but this was a rare opportunity and Rothschild was placed in a defensive position at a vulnerable point when truths could have been instead revealed.

I would LOVE to be given 5 minutes with the same man in the same situation. To me he was open and the time was right for him to share intimacies which the questioner did not pull out of him.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I don't respect them at all. They reinforce the nutjob conspiracy theorist stereotype. They also fail at getting anything valuable out of these peoples mouths. These videos are clearly all about entertainment value with no focus on anything important. WAC sucks.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
If we are ever to see a true one world order a Type One Society, rather than a new old world agenda, there are going to have to be so many changes in the way everyone connects. Rich, poor, young, old, all religions, political ideologies.

These guys are the untouchables, and yet it only came because we allowed it in the first place, humanity as a whole.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Luke has been caught using WAC funds for personal use so I wouldn't trust him for anything. He is probably a shill (hence why he is popular).

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The Rothschild's eyes and body language gave him away.A look of extreme anger when his pet project NWO was spoken about in an derogatory manner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join