It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I being born in the USA I was taught to respect the President Most Americans I meet seem to Idolize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I being born in the USA I was taught to respect the President Most Americans I meet seem to Idolize American Presidents. It is a Cult of Personality in my view. The American Presidents/Politicians are Puppets of the Wealthy/The Rich Big Money/Profit Corporations Banks the Media and the Lobbyists. Many Americans that I know think that the President and other past Presidents and other Politicians care about the people and the poor and the homeless are the Politicians Liars ? Also are these Politicians just good Christians or do they have a agenda thank you ?

Whether lobbyists work for a large organization, a private individual, or the general public, their goals and strategies are the same. First and foremost, lobbyists must be adept at the art of persuasion, which is the mainstay of their job. They must figure out how to sway politicians to vote on legislation in a way that favors the interest they represent. This means tailoring appeals to specific individuals as well as to group voting blocs, such as Southerners or pro-choicers. Lobbyists also occasionally lobby one another. When normally opposing groups find a common area of interest and can present a united front they are extremely effective.

www.princetonreview.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

I thank you very much and I bid you good night...wow! that read hurt my brain.

Yet, a little bit made sense,,ouch...my brain hurts even worse.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.......

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yea, they seem to be placed on a mountain to be worshipped or something like that, just watching the elections and the big speech after being elected with all those crowd, it's scary.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I can't speak for everyone but I don't respect or idolize any current politician and certainly not the men currently running for POTUS.

new topics

top topics

join