It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whateva69's Dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Last night while laying in bed i saw with my 3rd eye a yellow and black matrix of what i can only describe as a 3D blueprint, at first i thought i was seeing some sort of yellow and black tape, then as i focused more it became clear, im not sure what it was, but it was massive, when i looked up it all the way up,when i looked down it went all the way down same for looking left and right, it was like i was inside of it.

Some parts of it looked like big jet engines with round fans on them, other parts looked like the outline of tall skyscrapers.

This picture gives a pretty good idea of how i saw it.

It was similar to when i saw the glowing green symbols, which through the theard Spiritual Warfare and the Pineal Gland i found it was a light code, but i don't know if this yellow one is or not.

Originally posted by Whateva69
Ive been contemplating all day as to whether to post this or not and then coming to the conclusion that i may never know what it was that i saw unless i do, hopefully someone may have seen the same thing or similar or even read about what i saw.

Laying in bed last night and still wide awake, but with my eyes closed, just relaxing, not meditating at all really.
my vision suddenly hazed with the hue of deep purple, i instantly knew what i was picking up on, it was the amethyst cluster beside our bed, i have seen it a couple of other times before.

The first time i saw the amethyst cluster's hue was when i had just gotten into bed about 30 minutes after my husband, the cluster had only been in our house for about a week, i bought it for my husband as a gift.

As i lay there i got an odd feeling, i could see the clusters hue of dark purple with steamers of an earthen brown through in it. like the smoke of incense stick and i felt a slight pressure on my forehead, i rolled over and said to my husband, I think i will have to move the cluster in another room, he asked me why and i told him about the slight pressure and how strong its aura was.

He laughed, im like its no joke i can really feel it, then he said no no im not laughing at you, just before you came to bed i held the amethyst to my forehead and spoke some kind words of thanks to you for giving it to me.

I was like ah man seriously, well that explains the slight pressure to the forehead and how happy the crystal cluster was.

Now onto last night.

laying in bed, facing towards my husbands back with my eyes closed and again not meditating, just planing on going straight to sleep. the deep purple hue swirled and smoked in front of my eyes, in amongst the purple hue a bright glowing green appeared, but it was almost instantly covered over by the purple.

I was laying there thinking the green might be my husbands aura as i was facing his naked back, my head was at the height of his shoulder blades.

After what felt like 5 minutes or so, to my utter amazement the amethysts hue became kind of like a black board on my husbands skin, the bright green hue had suddenly disappeared and then in an instant these glowy green symbols showed up on his back.

I tell you what, its hard to keep focus when your not in a meditative state. anyway the one i instantly recognized on his right shoulder blade was a snowflake about the size of a tea cup saucer. it glowed bright green and very clear. there were lots of other symbols i didn't recognize as well, there were so many of them i couldn't begin to count them.

So im trying to figure out if these symbols are on my husbands skin, naked to the human eye or was he acting as a projector screen or empty canvas for the amethyst to show me what i saw, or did an outside influence use the amethysts aura and my husbands aura to show me these symbols?

i'm pretty sure they weren't Egyptian hieroglyphs, on looking for symbols on the net they could be mathematical, but i really don't know anything about maths.

Does anyone have any idea of what it was that i saw? it has me totally boggled.

Love and harmony
whateva
edit on 14/1/13 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
last month i had an odd, i dont know what you call it kind of like a lucid dream, but it was real, i haven't posted about it before now because its hard to describe what happened.

A policeman was at my front door, though he was wearing a casual dark suit, i don't know why i thought he was a policeman, he gave me a pen and note pad and asked me to write down my statement and i did, now it gets weird like groundhog day.

A policeman is at my door exactly the same scene as before, same man same cloths, he handed me a pen and note pad, told me to write down my statement, i did but i could only remember some of it, though now at this moment i don't know what i wrote.

And again the scenario repeated itself for the 3rd time, A policeman the same as before, gave me a pen and note pad told me to write down my statement. i sat and thought hard, it was on the tip my tongue what i wanted to write down, only i couldn't, i couldn't get the words to write what i wanted to say.

And since then i cant remember much at all. i go to sleep at night and i wake up. there was something weird, i wear 3 rings in this order, a gold wedding band, a diamond engagement ring then a diamond eternity ring,
i never take them off ever, the engagement ring and eternity ring were switched, so it was wedding, eternity, engagement. i have no idea how they got switched around.

I know i was apart of something before i saw the policeman, i just don't remember, its like on the edge of my memory and i don't know how to remember it.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Might I give my interpretation of this dream?

Ok, thank you!

This dream (the first one on your thread) has to do with watching people get hurt emotionally and not acting upon your drive to fix the situation unless you are pushed from those around you and spirit.
Although you want to help, you also stop short, for fear of getting involved. You fall back on your spiritual beliefs as a "push" because without it, you feel like just an observer.

Or at least that is what came to mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
Last night while laying in bed i saw with my 3rd eye a yellow and black matrix of what i can only describe as a 3D blueprint, at first i thought i was seeing some sort of yellow and black tape, then as i focused more it became clear, im not sure what it was, but it was massive, when i looked up it all the way up,when i looked down it went all the way down same for looking left and right, it was like i was inside of it.

Some parts of it looked like big jet engines with round fans on them, other parts looked like the outline of tall skyscrapers.

Doctor Who's Starship UK is the first thing I thought of, even though it has no engines

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Whateva69

I.C.E .. incase of emergancy unplug and get off the grid.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whateva69
Last night i saw with my 3rd eye a blue crystal pendant etched with what could be mountains a zig zag or lightning bolt under the mountains and below that was a square grid.

The fist image is an example of how it appeared, the second one is the one i drew with paint.

If anyone has any clues to what it is, id love to hear about it.

love and harmony
Whateva

I.C.E incase of emergency, unplug and get off the grid

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is a very odd statement eight years ago. Today, it is something to note. The particular words sound like storming the whitehouse???
a reply to: Whateva69

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whateva69
I stormed the castle...

A man was standing in front of me saying "ha ha I stormed the castle" then showed me of all things toilet paper rolls as evidence

im wondering if this person was saying ha ha im in your house or ha ha i got into someone else's house. I think it has to do with this thread here I interrupted a remote viewer last night .

what crazy times we are in.

love and harmony
Whateva

Hmmm all things toilet paper....where does this come from....crazy times indeed but this post I’m quoting is a tad old.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join