It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Christians be greedy for wanting to get into Heaven so bad?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Im an idiot, read that all backwardsishy.

edit on 2-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You're not an idiot because when I came back I read it backwards and I wrote it, then I saw what you were talking about lol.
edit on 2-6-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It doesn't mean that. It means for that striving to live for self does not progress your soul higher. That growing your soul orb and returning home or winning heavenly beyond is by growing its essence "consciousness". That means, caring and sharing. Seeing the world and being the fish that swims upstream. Not seeking wealth, reputation, popularity, not following bad orders, but using your gifts to help your family, and community and world.
STO, not STS.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You're not an idiot because when I came back I read it backwards and I wrote it, then I saw what you were talking about lol.

That's fine, but I am an idiot.
. This doesn't absolve me.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Im protestant, my view might be a bit different that most of you. I know what new testament says about accepting Jesus as a saviour. When we think about Trinity, God, Son and Holy Spirit, what Jesus stands for is the image of the God what God is really alike, forgiving and loving God.
I don´t believe that we have to buy our way to Heaven with good deeds, i believe when judgement day comes what is in the core of your heart, how good and loving you are as a person matters. When i do charity i don´t do it because i should buy my ticket to the heaven, it doesn´t even step into my mind, i do it because i feel i do something good and beneficial to someone else and the World. Helping others comes from the heart.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Even the purest teachings can be misunderstood by the spirit of greed. Heaven is awesome because everyone SHares there is love and people give freely, hell is like... Isolation in owns one existence feeling life is boredom, pointless, And this us extreme suffering especially with strong desires for self.

because the kingdom of heaven is within (light which always shine and give), we have the power to bring heaven on earth or he'll on earth from not listening to Spirit....
edit on 3-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

DollukkA (sorry if misspelled) -

The deeds are important because what is happening in your life IS a manifestation of what is hppening in your heart. If your heart has greed people will see this through your action (interactions with this physical plane).

edit on 3-11-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join