It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why CANADA should hang its head in SHAME in 2012!! (Warning: Graphic Pics)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
reply to post by Six6Six

I wouldn't want to be locked in a bunker with you, that's what.

That is ok with me, because I can tell that with your annoying presence someone would be getting clubbed to death like the seals they club in Canada. Just thinking aloud.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Which is why you won't be let in, sorry bout that, very uncanadian of me to lock you out but there is only so much a woman can tolerate.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Wow your ignorance almost exploded my head...

I am Canadian and not one person I have ever met supports the seal killings or comes anywhere near to liking it, we all hate it. Despite what you say, we are in fact, highly disturbed with it.

I am referring to Canadas favorite pastime: SEAL CLUBBING & BABY SEAL CLUBBING. Now, to the average Canadian this is a sport and a necessity, so they will not find this too disturbing or even wrong.

Are you kidding me? Our favorite passtime?! A necessity!?!? You are out of your mind. First of all hockey is our favorite passtime everyone knows that, and our necessity is booze and bud
to be stereotypical...

Seriously though I probably only heard of this like 10 years ago, and it was from the internet, I don't believe I've ever seen anything about it on TV or in papers or anything at all, the government hides it from us, we don't celebrate it as sport.....

Obviously your right that the seal killings are horribly wrong, disgusting, and need to end, and your right theres not enough being done to end this, but like I said, a lot of people don't even know about this or forgot or something, the killings go on way up north in very low population, very isolate places, hidden from the public.

And besides that, in case you didn't realize, governments kinda just do whatever they like, and the Canadian government is BS like all the rest of them, especially since Harper has been in office, people are trying to stop this.. But man...

I say shame on Canada and its national winter sport.

Can you say epic fail? I say shame on you for spreading lies and slander about an entire country of people...
edit on 1-6-2012 by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth because: Clicked "EX-TEXT" instead of "QUOTE" for the first quoted text

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by korath
Personally I don't think animals should be killed for any other reason than food. If those baby seals weren't so cute people might not protest as much as say they were up there beating giant snow tarantulas to death.

Maybe you are right. If they were ants I may not be making such a fuss. But, according to limited researcha seal feels pain and fear akin to us humans. That can not be a great way to die or see your new little cubs (12 days or older) being treated.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

You should remove the picture of the guys from "FUBAR" and "FUBAR 2" the movie! I'm sure these comedians would not be to pleased with your biased and attacking opinions of them and a whole country!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

reply to post by Six6Six

That is ok with me, because I can tell that with your annoying presence someone would be getting clubbed to death like the seals they club in Canada. Just thinking aloud.

And if any cnadian saw you murdering a girl for no reason they would stop you with deadly force

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
GRAPHIC

edit on 1-6-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

That can not be a great way to die or see your new little cubs (12 days or older) being treated.

I don't think the female harp seals give much thought to their pups being killed after 12-15 days, given that the female abandons the pup after only 12 days and starts mating again.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

reply to post by Six6Six

And if any cnadian saw you murdering a girl for no reason they would stop you with deadly force

Yeah, firstly I never mentioned anyone murdering a girl i said "someone would get clubbed to death" you assumed I was saying me to her......

Canadians are like their army......so no deadly force coming my way just a slap fest and at best a sharp talking too. Soft!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by erwalker

That can not be a great way to die or see your new little cubs (12 days or older) being treated.

I don't think the female harp seals give much thought to their pups being killed after 12-15 days, given that the female abandons the pup after only 12 days and starts mating again.

Regardless, its still not right.

But then again......they seem pretty primitive people up their in the north, too them its just natural.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
i love it how Americans lump the Canadians together as one, yet get offended themselves when they are lumped together...

Ah but America carries Canada. Without America protecting its interests I dread to think what canada would be. This is not a thread to bash the Americans.....there are plenty of those around..just look.

wrong. not even remotely true.

deny ignorance.
edit on 1-6-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It funny how a important topic like this has been ruined by the very people who support their country men in this sport the love so much.

You have taken a serious topic and derailed it.

You can make your jokes and deny it but EVERYONE know and associates it with Canada.

Just like milk in a bag!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

reply to post by Six6Six

Yeah, firstly I never mentioned anyone murdering a girl i said "someone would get clubbed to death" you assumed I was saying me to her......

Canadians are like their army......so no deadly force coming my way just a slap fest and at best a sharp talking too. Soft!!

Good thing you learned about us canadians off your tv. I wouldn't sit by and let you club a girl to death, i don't know what the seals would do to you tho

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by daaskapital
i love it how Americans lump the Canadians together as one, yet get offended themselves when they are lumped together...

Ah but America carries Canada. Without America protecting its interests I dread to think what canada would be. This is not a thread to bash the Americans.....there are plenty of those around..just look.

wrong. try again shill.

Not wrong. Canada depend on America far more than America depends on Canada. In fact without America now, Canada would not matter in world politics to the degree it does currently. America has brought yourselves and mexico into the mainstream.

You have taken everything you know from the English, the Americans and the French. Each one adding its fair share to your wellbeing!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It funny how a important topic like this has been ruined by the very people who support their country men in this sport the love so much.

No, it was ruined right from the OP with all your ridiculous ignorance, something that still continues on..

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

No, it was ruined right from the OP with all your ridiculous ignorance, something that still continues on..

Im not ignorant to the fact of the post. Canada is responsible for the deaths of millions of seal by barbaric ways over the last few decades!! FACT

Simple.....you just don't like the fact that it is true!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

Im not ignorant to the fact of the post. Canada is responsible for the deaths of millions of seal by barbaric ways over the last few decades!! FACT

Simple.....you just don't like the fact that it is true!

Did a canadian slam your wife i mean sister? Bitter mo

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

hahaha.....losers will always resort to some pathetic insult. You are funny.

I have no problem with individual Canadians but the country as a whole. Poor in every aspect!!! except killing seals.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

hahaha.....losers will always resort to some pathetic insult. You are funny.

I have no problem with individual Canadians but the country as a whole. Poor in every aspect!!! except killing seals.

Poor? At this point each canadian owes about 25k in debt. Your debt is 10x that number so I wouldn't talk. You are on borrowed time and what a surprise you brag about wealth.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You are on borrowed time and what a surprise you brag about wealth.

Where did I brag about wealth?

For your uneducated info...I said Canada is poor in every aspect....as in there is nothing of note there. And yes some people have huge debt and they will suffer for it.

Read all my posts, on all the threads i have posted on. I have no pity for the jobless, homeless or other such types. They are were they deserve.

Individual wealth is all that matters personally.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join