It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why CANADA should hang its head in SHAME in 2012!! (Warning: Graphic Pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i love it how Americans lump the Canadians together as one, yet get offended themselves when they are lumped together...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
reply to post by Six6Six

First of all, learn to read, do you need hooked on phonics? I never said there was an excuse for the practice. What I did state is your OP is full of generalizations that are ridiculous about an entire nation of people. So what country are you from? Do tell. Or are you afraid I might be able to google something equally horrific about practices some individuals/corporations do in your own country. Got the guts? If not, zip it.
edit on 1-6-2012 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

You are akin to a little dog, yapping away while I try to answer many posts. Zip it? wow what can i say to that? From a little woman too. Ah well I shall ignore it after all........you are......moving on.

My country was the one that spawned yours and owned most of the world at one time through pillaging and killing its way through differing lands. So ay what you want if it about humans I don't care, we will war with whoever for whatever!!

You see I value Animal life more than human life, and all I saw this year was the mass killing of 400,000 seals and their cubs by CANADIANS. I know that Canada models its army on the french one so effective war tactics are not Canadas forte but winning a fighte against little seals is not the way the gain a great rep in battle!!

And generlizations is only your word. You can not prove the number of people that do or do not club the crap out of seal.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I see you've made an appeal to people's emotions by showing the adorable picture of a baby harp seal, with its white fur and big eyes.

Of course, that completely ignores the fact that killing a baby harp seal has been banned for 25 years in Canada.

Russia may have banned the import and export of harp seal products, but that doesn't mean they have stopped their own seal hunts. If a hunt had been banned, one hardly needs to prohibit the exportation of harp seal products. Russia did ban the hunting of baby harp seals in 2009.

As to your claim that 400,000 were killed this year, it is false. The limit for the hunt this year was 400,000. The number actually killed was 70,000. The number of people involved in the seal hunt was 680 people out of some 35,000,000.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Next time I meet someone from Canada I will automatically assume they get free health care and are well educated.

Edit: I mean they club all the seals all of the times

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
i love it how Americans lump the Canadians together as one, yet get offended themselves when they are lumped together...

Ah but America carries Canada. Without America protecting its interests I dread to think what canada would be. This is not a thread to bash the Americans.....there are plenty of those around..just look.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
Next time I meet someone from Canada I will automatically assume they get free health care and are well educated.

Edit: I mean they club all the seals all of the times

You would be wrong there on both accounts.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh fer cryin oot loud..!
The sealing quota is defined and regulated every year and is traditional in a few other nations.
Of course, you will see pictures of rednecks posing beside seal carcases in the media but this is a traditional native event.
While I agree it's barbaric to club a seal to death, I also believe other forms of hunting are too.
This is just a bleat to the ignoramuses out there with a bone to pick, no pun intended

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

You value animal life more than human life, so your a sociopath. Thanks, that clears things up.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
I say we form a seal clubber clubbing group. That's disgusting, I don't understand how anyone could be so heartless. I think the title is a bit harsh though, every country has their idiots.
edit on 31-5-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

Do it up! You will probably start a race war unintentionally

link   
reply to post by Six6Six

My country was the one that spawned yours and owned most of the world at one time through pillaging and killing its way through differing lands. So ay what you want if it about humans I don't care, we will war with whoever for whatever!! You see I value Animal life more than human life,

*sighs* and you're trying to teach us how to be better humans ?

You are one sic and twisted puppy.

Actually you are so incredibly ridiculous in your statements, that I'm thinking you're just baiting, for the sheer entertainment of starting something.

edit on 1-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by Six6Six

You value animal life more than human life, so your a sociopath. Thanks, that clears things up.

The nazis were also animal lovers and social darwinists

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Six6Six

And your point is?

1 in 25 people are sociopaths.

I do not understand your reasoning for the statement.

In fact if you read the Sociopath Next Door you will realize how common they are.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

reply to post by Six6Six

Ok, another person......and your point?

Please, enlighten me with your message.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I wouldn't want to be locked in a bunker with you, that's what.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Personally I don't think animals should be killed for any other reason than food. If those baby seals weren't so cute people might not protest as much as say they were up there beating giant snow tarantulas to death.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Step away from the bong please

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
reply to post by Six6Six

My country was the one that spawned yours and owned most of the world at one time through pillaging and killing its way through differing lands. So ay what you want if it about humans I don't care, we will war with whoever for whatever!! You see I value Animal life more than human life,

*sighs* and you're trying to teach us how to be better humans ?

You are one sic and twisted puppy.

Actually you are so incredibly ridiculous in your statements, that I'm thinking you're just baiting, for the sheer entertainment of starting something.

No not at all.

You would see that through all my post I have been a great advocate of animal but I am for population reduction concerning humans as we can not sustain the growth we are adding too. The resources just do not go on forever.

We as humans are the problem on this planet and I am for control of it one way or another.

I don't goad....its just funny how you all tear apart other countries be it Iran, Syria, or even Mr Zimmerman who killed that black kid..but when a VALID problem is pointed out about your country you cry like babies and run around pointing finger. True cowards.

link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
reply to post by Six6Six

Step away from the bong please

Again, I am not Canadian. I do not smoke anything of any kind.

link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Of course he is

/troll thread

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by HamrHeed

reply to post by Six6Six

Ok, another person......and your point?

Please, enlighten me with your message.

The message: even animal lovers can be brutal fascists. The nazis had an irrational love of animals compared to humans

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join