It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why CANADA should hang its head in SHAME in 2012!! (Warning: Graphic Pics)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

To say that we are all responsible would mean that all of us voted for the Harper government. I forget the exact numbers but about seven million voted for harper out of about twenty-eight million eligible to vote. So roughly a quarter of us, and you know what they say, 1 in 4 people are retarded. Also I wonder if you have ever heard of something called voter fraud? In my opinion after the harper government was found in contempt of parliament, he should have been banned from election and therefore not have the majority government as we speak.

For anyone that doesn't like the word retarded, I suggest you learn what the word actually means. It's sad how even words take a bad wrap now a days.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
America has nothing to hold her head up...........we're killing babies for oil for Christ's sake in the name of liberty.

(False flag).

We're the only country to have used a WMD twice and now we're taking our depleted uranium and using it to shell the Middle East.

Yes clubbing baby seals is heartless, but America is screwing the rest of the planet along with the English Bankers royally.

All of humanity is either screwing with someone or looking the other way.

Oh and BTW: Every 30 seconds another baby dies of starvation or lack of clean water while Angelina Jolie sits in her closet the size of a house and Tori Spelling had a $80,000 birthday party for her brat.

So don't go judging other people until your own laundry is clean.

And not one Canadian I know has ever clubbed a baby seal.

There are two kinds of people on this planet - jerks and non jerks.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

So you assume that aboriginal people only mate with other aboriginal people, brilliant person you are. Also for you to say that we cut them a bad deal is a hysterical laugh. When just about every other empire took over land or a country did they treat the aboriginal people better? Highly unlikely, quit calling the kettle black until you realize we are all similar but unique.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Why are the dumb attacking AMERICA on this thread about Canadians killing baby seals?

America bashing is a big hunting sport here. Second only to Christian bashing.

I have heard about this seal clubbing thing before and about how animal rights groups use it. I understand that Canadians may feel defensive, but it sure is interesting how so many accused you of being American to debunk the story.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Barbaric canadians..... Its about time we sent a couple missile/drones over their ....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I agree %100 this is a terrible shame and something that has to change.

However my reply is directed at your gross generalization & promotion of hatred towards a Nation/People.

Quote " Its 2012. Most nations are discussing political issues concerning war, education, hunger, crime and other such matters that we as the public have come to expect. Among all these nations is Canada. Canada seems to try and poke its nose into various businesses for example Libya of recent and its message to the world of its tolerant and peaceful nature.

I say WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. " end Quote

This statement understood as written is meant to propagandize hatred/dislike towards Canadians. (If I am wrong then please explain how this relates to anything other than character assassination.

"Canada seems to be sheep in wolfs clothes. It trys in vein to hide its horrendous and cruel true nature. Since at least the 60's Canada's CITIZENS have been partaking in a "SPORT" they often deny but altogether LOVE.

I am referring to Canadas favorite pastime: SEAL CLUBBING & BABY SEAL CLUBBING."
end quote.

Again more propaganda opens this paragraph and is then followed by grievous fact errors:

1) Canada's citizens do not partake in this sport they often deny but really love as you word it. The fact is that some Canadians (as well as people of other nationalities, sport hunters/tourists) do participate in this tradition as well as industry, it is a terrible shame that there is a demand for these pelts WORLDWIDE & I personally know nobody who participates or even owns a seal pelt product (that I know of). It is also a terrible shame that laws are not set up to put a stop to this but this is not on topic with intention of my reply

2) Canada's favorite pastime is not baby seal clubbing & I believe that this statement is counterproductive and damaging to your arguments on this issue as well as an obvious untruth.

3) You imply that Canadians are naturally horrendously cruel & try in vein to hide this? This statement is completely absurd.
"Now, to the average Canadian this is a sport and a necessity, so they will not find this too disturbing or even wrong. " end quote

The average Canadian does not consider this a sport or necessity, please quote a source for this generalization.
Please tell me who this "they" is that would not find this very disturbing? Do you mean the clubbers or all of Canada's citizens?

If you really want to save the seals then I would suggest you put your energy into a more thoughtful & well researched post aimed at causing & promoting change, rather than generating hatred towards myself & my fellow Canadians.

Baz

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

but America is screwing the rest of the planet

I am currently reading the book "Screwed" by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann. The subtitle is "How Foreign Countries Are Ripping America Off and Plundering Our Economy-and How Our Leaders Help Them Do It."

I might add, with the help of people who believe the lie that America is the big bad wolf coming to eat everyone on the planet.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

edit on 1-6-2012 by fg45rr1 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   
I'm Canadian and I have never heard about "seal clubbing" and to me those pictures look disgusting I would never do that but according to you then I'm not your average Canadian not every Canadian does this.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wow.

What has ATS become lmao

Really

I am sorry but as you can see my post has already shown that I am more intelligent then the OP of this thread.

REALLY seriously. This guy actually put thought into this thread, and put a picture in and everything. This person actually brands every Canadian by the actions of the few of a country (sort of how most people brands Muslims
)

Complete Ignorance. This should not even be allowed on ATS

But it really did make my day. I thought it was a joke at first.
aww man thats rich.

The average Canadian partakes in seal clubbing as a fun past time. After the Canadians club the seal they return to their sedimentary lifestyles to partake in a seal feast. As the Canadians dance around the seal chanting Neolithic tones they come to together with one another and mate, giving thanks to the Eskimo gods. ... .... ....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hombero
I'd like to make it clear from my experience as a Canadian that...we can't do a thing about it because we are afraid to piss off the drunk & suicidal indians.

Good job, buddy. You are the standard to live up to. Afraid of those less advanced, therefore allows torture and murder.

I'm ok with seal hunting. Just saying that you're an idiot. Guess that makes me a troll, but I feel like I'm doing something good for society by pointing out how utterly stupid people sound sometimes.

Really, too scare of drunk natives. I'm laughing and crying at that right now.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This thread really should be closed. It is fueling hate against another, and is based on a idiotic assumption that because a few do it the whole must do it. Canadians as a whole do not club seals, some people hunt seals. Most Canadians have not even heard of this issue.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with seal hunting.

Any rational person would realize that any act of killing is a violent one, and that our global society is built on a throne of blood.

Seals have just as much right to live as anything else, so choosing to rage against their deaths is hypocritical at best unless you're prepared to rage against all slaughter. Which obviously isn't the case here.

No, what this has to do with is simple:

Canada is amazing. Dude doesn't live here and is super jealous.

Let me be clear. Canada is clearly better in almost every way.

Better than what, you may say? Everything.

!!!!!!LONG LIVE ALL THINGS CANADIAN!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
OP:

First of all, I couldn't finish your post as it became evident to me after reading a few paragraphs that you probably don't even have your high school diploma.

Second, the point you are trying to make is completely in accurate! I agree that seal clubbing is terrible! However, this is a very small percentage of Canadians that actually do it. In fact, the vast majority of Canadians are probably against such a barbaric activity. Clearly this thread isn't so much about seal clubbing as it is about your personal hatred for Canada.

Nice try.

EDIT: I just realized something. The OP's name is six6six, and from what I can tell, he/she is actually evil. The OP does not care about the seals, the OP is only trying to create a fight.
edit on 1-6-2012 by kreese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You are the wolf in sheeps clothing.
I see a few of your replies here and they are off topic,,such as satan wants to help us,yada yada yada..

And you have a baby holding a sign "I love satan"???
Looks as though its probly photoshoped,,unless the satan family is celebrating Christmas?

The halls of ATS have turned dark as of late allowing you here with that avatar!

I do find it sick and horrible and Im sure you are not the first to let us know on this !!!

I think you dont care at all on the little ones who were killed, and here just to play.(Makes you more sick in the head)
You also are clever yet retarted and very alone.
You thrive on confusion.
You have no answers yet a dumb__s and a loner...

The post you made was all deception.
Just a game.

Hope not to see you around.

M

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
You have taken everything you know from the English, the Americans and the French. Each one adding its fair share to your wellbeing!!

Interesting statement coming from a person who's entire culture consists of Dutch and Norse hand-me-downs and 300 years of French rule.
edit on 1-6-2012 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

no i guess the eels you slurp up outta your filthy river systems is good enough for you blokes!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join