It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why CANADA should hang its head in SHAME in 2012!! (Warning: Graphic Pics)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

sorry this teeth remark got to me...i was discussing it here today with my partner.....I am from Canada...i am now in the Uk.....been here for 8yrs now....and the state of peoples teeth here is ummmm....even mine now....is not something to smile at.....this is one case where i actually do think...and i used to be against it ....but flouridation works.

since i have been here nothing seem to do keeps my teeth healthy and white....It is a strange thing...i don't know about the rest of Europe....but here in the uk....wow...tooth decay rules.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Absolutely disgusting.

People turning a means of survival for native people, who were ultimately respectful to the animals despite killing them for sustainence, into a game for perverse fun.

I truly believe the instigator of these events should have one of his/her hands cut off.

Let cruel than death - Less expensive than jail - and it was give the rest of the group incentive to stop.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

well i guess us canadian 'idiots' will have to look to the states as an enviromental protection leader of the world!!!

bufoon!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by palg1

here here! good for you. i just replied in a similar manner!
yankees are so self absorbed and so quick to judge what they don't understand due to being so lazy to research anything they want to go off about!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

A - Procedures to straighten teeth are superficial, expensive, painful, and OFTEN lead to later complications despite the fact that they're supposed to prevent them.

B - I wouldn't recommend using excess fluoride, because fluoride is the leading cause of cardiovascular disease in the world.

I had braces when I was young - I begged my mom not to make me get them and as an adult now I would have stood by my decision if it was offered. The day I got them off was one of the happiest in my life.

What's more important to you, your heart or your teeth?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

well i guess us canadian 'idiots' will have to look to the states as an enviromental protection leader of the world!!!

bufoon!

Canada is the world's leading exporter of asbestos.
Actually, the town than exports it is NAMED "asbestos"
And naturally, they only export it to Middle Eastern countries that don't let their citizens know it's harmful.

But go ahead and talk down to Americans, because Canada is so obviously superior.

Bending over to take it at Bush's whim is much better than being lead by him, right?

edit on 1-6-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Americans give up. honestly. your ignorances offends me.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by votan
I find the OP more scary and disgusting than i do the seal clubbing and the seal clubbing turns my stomach. How can a person hold so much hate contempt and be so twisted is beyond me.

Killing living beings is a far worse kinda hate that just posting insults on a forum directed at those who do this.

Face it: humans are being abusive (especially those into industrial exploitation) to extents that it is endangering the entire planet. If we don't criticize our own behaviors, who will? God? Aliens?

edit on 1/6/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

criticizing is one thing hating is another. saying that we are just fine and we do not need to change our behavior is ignorant. also saying your prefer animals over people is kinda psychotic. i do not agree with much of what man does but that does not mean that I hate humans as the OP seems to.

Actions begin in the mind then words then the act is committed. Plus words are more powerful than physcial attacks. I remember hurtful things said to me that destroyed how i felt about myself for a longer time than i have physical blows and I am involved in combat sports. I would rather break my knuckles or have nose busted than to remember the cruel words my x gf used to tear me down.

and how many writtens texts have not influenced and motivated people to wage war or bring about changes through out our history??

words are powerful they can build or destroy this OP is just destroying and is really not helping out the seals as the OP is not proposing solutions but just strirring the pot like an Irate adolescent .

OP seems full of hate and every posts proves it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Existence51
reply to post by Six6Six

Americans give up. honestly. your ignorances offends me.

"Perhaps" you are the ignorant one. Like someone who watches genocide happen and turns a blind eye, then somehow feels accomplished by it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Anyone who bashed a baby seal's head in, I don't care where the psychopath Kunt lives, should have their teeth blasted into their spine with a stick of dynamite shoved into their mouth.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Harper and his backers are to blame for this! We have petitioned our governments to stop the whole asbestos thing.
it's sad really!

I'm not sure but I think the asbestos mine has been shut down?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I find the OP more scary and disgusting than i do the seal clubbing and the seal clubbing turns my stomach. How can a person hold so much hate contempt and be so twisted is beyond me.

Killing living beings is a far worse kinda hate that just posting insults on a forum directed at those who do this.

Face it: humans are being abusive (especially those into industrial exploitation) to extents that it is endangering the entire planet. If we don't criticize our own behaviors, who will? God? Aliens?

criticizing is one thing hating is another. saying that we are just fine and we do not need to change our behavior is ignorant. also saying your prefer animals over people is kinda psychotic. i do not agree with much of what man does but that does not mean that I hate humans as the OP seems to.

I know this sounds crazy, but many university studies have shown that humans in general care about animals more than they care about other humans.

The study is famous for showing one test group a news article saying people are being mass-murdered in an area, and most people don't care too much.

Then the text group is given the same article but the words "human, man, woman, etc." are replaced with "dog" and the people are in outrage.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by sweetstuff

Well a country is as a country does. You have voted for your current government and they are still not acting on this quickly enough.

IT seen worldwide as a Canadian THING. Its been going on for decade!! More people in canada last year protested for the legalization of POT that for the stopping of SEAL clubbling!! Why is that?

We voted for this government and so we are responsible???? DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THIS IS HOW THIS WORLD WORKS????

Votes are nonsense, for they don't keep their word, and no ones votes count, just a joke. I don't vote period by the way because I could never vote for any individual that must be thrown in jail for either direct murder of humanity and nature, OR, for knowing about the crimes and being silent, therefore guilty of association and co-criminal. That is the opposition parties. There is no one running for any party that does not know the leaders are satanists and sacrifice their own children, that they are the most bought off group of scumbags there are.

The US voted Obama in to get a better medical system, more like ours and to pull out of the war. DID HE DO IT? CAN YOU GET HIM OUT QUICKLY NOW?

There have been protests about this issue for a very long time and its a sacrifice that the leaders do, a SATANIC RITUAL SACRIFICE THEY DO YEARLY.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Originally posted by reficul

bufoon!

Canada is the world's leading exporter of asbestos.
Actually, the town than exports it is NAMED "asbestos"
And naturally, they only export it to Middle Eastern countries that don't let their citizens know it's harmful.

But go ahead and talk down to Americans, because Canada is so obviously superior.

Bending over to take it at Bush's whim is much better than being lead by him, right?

edit on 1-6-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

Bending over for Bush? LMFAO! That's a good one. Like when we said we wouldn't invade Iraq, and Bush got pissed off and threw a hissy fit, not believing Canada refused to participate. HAHAHA! Continue to make your people and country look dumber by the minute.
You lose

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

I know this sounds crazy, but many university studies have shown that humans in general care about animals more than they care about other humans.

The study is famous for showing one test group a news article saying people are being mass-murdered in an area, and most people don't care too much.

Then the text group is given the same article but the words "human, man, woman, etc." are replaced with "dog" and the people are in outrage.

Yeah and that is pretty messed up ..... MAYBE just MAYBE if we cared about fellow humans WE MIGHT JUST IMPROVE like we stop clubbing seals...

MAYBE.... but we won't ever know that since we are too busy loving fido or any other thing like ETS
edit on 1-6-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

gee,i wonder how many iraqi and afgan HUMANS were really killed in the last year!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here's something Canada should be ashamed of. I watched a June 1 newsvid from there, saying that if they caught Luka Magnotta, the serial kitten killer video maker and icepick dismember/cannibal murderer, they have a second degree murder charge for him. Second degree?
edit on 1-6-2012 by Saucerwench because: I said what I really thought, which is extremely not nice.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Here's something Canada should be ashamed of. I watched a June 1 newsvid from there, saying that if they caught Luka Magnotta, the serial kitten killer video maker and icepick dismember/cannibal murderer, they have a second degree murder charge for him. Second degree?
edit on 1-6-2012 by Saucerwench because: I said what I really thought, which is extremely not nice.

No according to the OP we should hate humans and love seals and anything furry.. no love for you mankind

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It truly is a horrible act.......and I think should be made illegal......

There are however some precautions to take

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well folks. Just to let you know, when I was a kid I spent time in Alaska with my uncle and they were selling baby seal fur coats in anchorage at the mall. That was like 1975!!! This has been going on for many many years!! I even saw a documentry where the Canadian coast guard ice breaker made a path through the ice to get to the seals

And please OP. don't lump all Canadians in one group. I know many Canadians and they have all been wonderfull people. This practice is diiscusting and most people hate it but there is still a market for it so it goes on..... Stop the market, you stop the killing!!!

The reason they club the seal is because they don't want to damage the pelt it's the same reason why they insert an anal probe into a red fox and make it bite a mouth piece, when it does that it receives a massive shock and kills it...... Most of the time. they don't want to damage the pelt!!!

We humans are the most barbaric things on this planet. This all needs to stop!!! And the only way is to shut down the market for pelts and show people what is going on!!!

Be safe people

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join