It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Political Cartoons of 2012 (So Far) -- Agenda maybe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Source

Ran into this via another site. "Best political cartoons of 2012". So I like political cartoons so I decided to take a look. I was taken to "about.com" and took a look. After clicking on a couple it seemed it was all Romney bashing. Now, I am not a Romney fan. Don't like him much at all. However, I found it odd that about.com was leaning Obama. So I clicked on many more and Low and behold, every cartoon I clicked on was anti-Romney. most of them from someone called Bennett.

So, about.com appears to be pretending to be non-partisan while actually being very partisan. Most people, such as myself, simply thought it was a general place to find general articles "about" something. It is sad that it has an agenda.

edit on 31-5-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
that about covers it

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Think about it a minute. Cartoonists= creative, creative = open minded, open minded = intellectual, intellectual = intelligence, intelligence = liberal, liberal = democrat, democrat = anti-Romney
Makes perfect sense, I mean, you wouldn't expect to open a creationist website and find democrats there or any big-business site and see Obama support

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Geez those are mild. Cheney has a new bleeding heart?

It doesn't matter who's running things, the game remains the same...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Geez those are mild. Cheney has a new bleeding heart?

It doesn't matter who's running things, the game remains the same...

That is the most excellent political cartoon I have seen in years. Thx

new topics

top topics

join