It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

$4K Golden Vibrator Stolen in Armed Brazil Heist

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ok Mods... I am officially stumped as to where this belongs so dealer's choice here...


That old saying of some people having too much money comes to mind for me. I asked my wife what she thought of this and let's just say that she's still laughing...


www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2012/05/31/international/i165205D55.DTL

An armed man in Brazil has heisted an 18-carat gold-plated vibrator selling for $4,000 at a luxury sex shop. Police say he walked into the Erotica Luxo store in Brasilia, tied up a clerk and took the item from its display case. He stole nothing else.

It's high season for erotic shops in Brazil as the nation celebrates its own Valentine's Day in less than two weeks. Store owner Vanessa Baldini tells the G1 news website the robber might get no satisfaction from Wednesday's theft.

She says the Swedish-made vibrator has a stainless steel core, making removing any gold plating extremely difficult. Read more: www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2012/05/31/international/i165205D55.DTL#ixzz1wVRU5F2O

And yes, I did try and search for a pic but couldn't find anything over $425 from this site:
www.bizarrebytes.com...

I also found a nice little quip there that is "Gold" in my books...


And what does discovering a gold vibrator encrusted with gems in your wife’s sock drawer do to your ego? “Honey? You know, I still drive a Hyundai, right?”


And the kicker from the theft? He didn't take the charger!
I guess this ain't one of those battery jobs.

Ok, so I am officially taking a break from the net for a few hours. After this I just have to shake my head for awhile...


Peace




posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Creepiest part of that story, it was a dude who took it. Let's hope it was a gift for his gal and not personal use. ^.~

2nd



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well now I've heard it all, I've heard of the goose that laid the golden egg, now the golden [insert name of male hen here] that doth lay.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
Creepiest part of that story, it was a dude who took it. Let's hope it was a gift for his gal and not personal use. ^.~

2nd


That would be sexist...


Equal Rights and all.

Peace



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
Well now I've heard it all, I've heard of the goose that laid the golden egg, now the golden [insert name of male hen here] that doth lay.


The person that can afford this can get goosed anytime...


Peace



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 

I will do my best to keep it T&C but under the circumstances the whole scenario is just asking for lewd jokes. Here goes....

I wonder if he used the frilly pink handcuffs to tie her up with.

Yep, I just had to!



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by jude11
 

I will do my best to keep it T&C but under the circumstances the whole scenario is just asking for lewd jokes. Here goes....

I wonder if he used the frilly pink handcuffs to tie her up with.

Yep, I just had to!


Yes, please stay clean...well, as much as possible.


Peace



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi
 


I'd think if it was for personal use he would have taken some lubricant as well, it must be a gift..



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi
 


I'd think if it was for personal use he would have taken some lubricant as well, it must be a gift..


I kinda doubt that it's for personal use.

I think he's going to attempt to harvest the gold. Even if he only gets a few grand for the gold, that buys a lot of KY...


Peace



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hope this isn't against T&C, view with care...

LELO's gold-plated INEZ is an object of pleasure to activate your sensual side



Edit; you'd think with such an expensive item they would check their typos...

"sliver/ steel version is priced at 5900 EUR ($8,000)."


edit on 6/1/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Hope this isn't against T&C, view with care...

LELO's gold-plated INEZ is an object of pleasure to activate your sensual side



Edit; you'd think with such an expensive item they would check their typos...

"sliver/ steel version is priced at 5900 EUR ($8,000)."


edit on 6/1/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)


I wonder how many they have sold?

So many people going hungry and someone needs a vibrator with enough gold on it to feed a small town.


Peace



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Now I've got the James Bond tune Goldeneye stuck in my head.
Spank you very much!



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
Creepiest part of that story, it was a dude who took it. Let's hope it was a gift for his gal and not personal use. ^.~

2nd

I would say personal use as this happened in Brazil



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria
 


Actually, I was thinking Goldfinger would be a little more fitting.



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199
reply to post by Suspiria
 


Actually, I was thinking Goldfinger would be a little more fitting.

Would that be a Goldfinger for Pussy Galore?


(Its a legitimate character name...for those who might not be aware of the movie)

Pussy_Galore_Wiki
edit on 1-6-2012 by hp1229 because: add link



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229
 


yeah mate, now that you mention it I guess that would be the way that it would go.



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
So many people going hungry and someone needs a vibrator with enough gold on it to feed a small town.


Peace


Yeah kinda ridiculous huh?

I wonder what it actually costs to produce the thing? How much of that price is mark-up? I would imagine it is high as I'm sure they don't expect to sell too many of them.



posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by ANOK
Hope this isn't against T&C, view with care...

LELO's gold-plated INEZ is an object of pleasure to activate your sensual side


edit on 6/1/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

So many people going hungry and someone needs a vibrator with enough gold on it to feed a small town.


I guess they believe they're from the Royal Bloodline. Thus the gold plated vibrator. In other words...a Royal Screw



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join