It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The End Game: 2012 And 2013 Will Usher In The End"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Global Macro Investor Presentation posted on ZeroHedge

•We don’t know exactly what is to come, but we can all join the very few dots from where we are now, to the collapse of the first major bank…
•With very limited room for government bailouts, we can very easily join the next dots from the first bank closure to the collapse of the whole European banking system, and then to the bankruptcy of the governments themselves.
•There are almost no brakes in the system to stop this, and almost no one realises the seriousness of the situation.
•The problem is not Government debt per se. The real problem is that the $70 trillion in G10 debt is the collateral for $700 trillion in derivatives…
•Yes, that equates to 1200% of Global GDP and it rests on very, very weak foundations
•From an EU crisis, we only have to join one dot for a UK crisis of equal magnitude.
•And then do you think Japan and China would not be next?
•And then do you think the US would survive unscathed?
•That is the end of the fractional reserve banking system and of fiat money.
It is the big RESET.

From a timing perspective, I think 2012 and 2013 will usher in the end.

This is ah, well, some spooky commentary presented in this analysis of the ongoing global financial crisis and its potential outcome, looking forward. A ‘reset’ of the global financial system is something I have long known will come about anyway, so its no new information to me, but rather further confirmation of what others are now perceiving is the ‘end game’ of this current malaise. Calls for a new international monetary system, or otherwise an overhaul of the system, are growing. Former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker being one recently to have announced such. So here we are, as the presentation suggests, the world perched at a point between a slow motion financial collapse and its end game imminent, and a new system that will subsequently emerge on the ruins of the old.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
so it's okay if i quit my job and just [SNIP] all day?
edit on 1-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed T&C violation.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Yes. Yes it is. Do it as soon as possible.

Might as well, while waiting for the western world to implode upon itself.

I can't help but think that all the publicity and television shows about the "Mayan Prophecy" and Nostradamus quatrains were done in order to prepare our psyches to accept a disaster of any kind....Like we'll all breathe a big sigh of relief when all that happens is that our financial systems melt down and our currencies become worthless paper.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Bahaha! That's hilarious.

The more I read and try to figure out what is going on exactly, the more confusing it is. It seems like the whole thing is a hall of mirrors really. With a few straight forward facts that is.
I'm Canadian, and I am oh so confused how its all going to pan out. I remember '08 and how difficult it was to find work. When I found it and landed a job I felt like the world was lifted off my shoulders because there were people everywhere in a boom town that were going broke because the busiest sector of industry was suddenly stagnant.
Now... that same industry (oil/natural gas) doesn't seem to be holding any punches back -not as they did previously. I can't completely make sense of it. But maybe the answer lyes in terms of the Asian markets. Getting everything in the ground so when we incur the bust, they can wait it out and turn on the taps after the dust settles. I don't know.
one thing I do know is there is a boat load of documentation alluding to the fact that some desperate measures are going to be implemented.
Its one thing to publish the documentation, but a complete other to put it into practice under the radar. In reference to the U.S. , and not to single out a nation, but wow. Wow. Another issue is the surfacing of Mr. O and how he may or may not have even been eligible to be in office. If not, there is an obvious reason he's there and some people of high influence were able to place him there. Like Alice's rabbit hole we won't know what exactly is beneath the rug until its swept from out feet. And sadly like peasants we haven't much idea what the kings have planned.

It seems speculation, though high in the entertainment value, is all we can do until this rope frays strand by strand.

I wish the best to each , that in tired times may you have courageto and your heads not become heavy with burden

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist•That is the end of the fractional reserve banking system and of fiat money.
It is the big RESET

If you have skills and can work with your hands you can always get by by trading skills for something that you want.

Not hearing a whole lot of scary music myself.
edit on 31-5-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Scary times? As much as it affects so many people I think this is great. Unlike most other people, money is not my god and I don't really care what happens. The thought of an economic collapse gives me a rush. It almost arouses me and the pot that comes with it will only add to it. I didn't cause this problem so to the ones who have, suck my fat pink cigar.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Please let it be true.
I don't want to live in a world that is run by paper with numbers printed on it.
It really is the apex of insanity when you think about it.
Right now everyone is scrambling to get more and more paper with numbers printed on it.
Willing to pass unconstitutional legislation,

sell their souls,
hurt people,
kill people,
ruin our planet and entire eco systems

all for paper with numbers printed on it.

Soon it will be solely digits on a computer screen.

Imaginary digits on a computer screen!!!

Let this # happen NOW!!!
Let's get the show in the road,
cuz I don't want to raise my kids in a world like the one we have now.
This is bat# insane and I KNOW I am not the only one who sees it.

This entire system needs to collapse like yesterday.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
MUST READ!!!

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING DECODED

TARGET OLYMPICS IS HACKNEY MARSH !?

www.slideshare.net...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Well that's cool. This system sucks anyway. I think I'll follow in the steps of the man who quit money maybe things could be fun this way. Instead of investing in the meaningless wants I have.. maybe I should get to printing out survival guides and invest in a good bow for hunting.

Time to find a good waterfall as planned.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The thing about all this money, these big figures, massive debt is its not just vanishing before peoples eyes.
Notes arent disappearing from bank vaults, computer screens are losing digits... its all going somewhere...
How many hundreds of billions have been given to Greece?..
Its all gone, they are on the verge again.
So, where'd it all go?
If there was a REAL reset, i honestly think common 9-5 folk would actually come out ok, depending on what line of work your in.
If the economy reset tonight, tomorrow there's still a need for workers, there's still income to be made, there's still demand and there’s still supply. You will still get your weekly wage, to pay for your food, your car, and your life, because your company still sells or makes a product that another consumer wants to buy or use.
It still works...
In a REAL reset, the only ones who actually have a very financial thud, are the ones holding these '' trillion dollar pieces of paper'' that they gained via dubious gambling practices between unethical and deceptive banksters, LIKE THEMSELVES!
that is a real reset and it is fairy tail, because our supposed '' reset '' at the moment consists of nations and corporations consuming hundreds of billions of dollars without accounting for any of it.

.. and its not difficult to figure out who's pocketing it!

edit on 1-6-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

•It is the big RESET.

i cannot see the complete 'doing away with' fractional reserve banking
any more than a system without hedging or derivatives...

about the only system that does work is the very strict protocols of the
Islamic banking system, the one for the common folks tha have banks working as 'Utilities' rather than investment houses...
the emergence of the awaited Gold Dinar as one of the options to the USD as a global reserve currency
is rumored to be engaged by 2013

the 'RESET' might just mean the demise of the USD ...
not the complete removal of the present financial system

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I've said It before And ATS ill say it again, I believe there is such struggle in the world such anger, boredom, such hopelessness that people (such as I) Are really hoping to have things collapse.

if it did I'd be debt free, no bills to pay, my stupid comp or phone wouldnt work and I could spend more time with the ones I love, I wouldt worry about feeding myself (have a stock pile and know to fish and live off land), it would be quite nice for a decade, I'd live happily,

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

edit on 1-6-2012 by DaughterOfARevolver because: oops double post

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

No one is pocketing it - otherwise there would be trillionaires popping up everywhere. It doesn't exist in reality. Said it many, many times before but because it doesn't exist, i do not see why we cannot edit the financial systems to add in a couple more decimal places in everyones favour - hey presto, end of problem as the computers no longer think there is a problem.

Obviously, this wouldn't be possible with real currency but this is simply numbers on a screen........

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by surrealist

•It is the big RESET.

i cannot see the complete 'doing away with' fractional reserve banking
any more than a system without hedging or derivatives...

about the only system that does work is the very strict protocols of the
Islamic banking system, the one for the common folks tha have banks working as 'Utilities' rather than investment houses...
the emergence of the awaited Gold Dinar as one of the options to the USD as a global reserve currency
is rumored to be engaged by 2013

the 'RESET' might just mean the demise of the USD ...
not the complete removal of the present financial system

perhaps but when the current system is hedged 70 trillion in assets to 700 trillion in bets, what do they do when it comes time to pay?

i would welcome lending institutions as a utility rather than a business, since it is this very thing that got us all into this mess. people betting and making money out of thin air and when their bets went bad, tax dollars are used to bail them out, pathetic.

we are essentially paying for their mistakes and paying them to continue to gamble, "on the house".
these banks are the very reason for every countries recession, they raped us and now they rape us again on the way out the door.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DaughterOfARevolver

if it did I'd be debt free, no bills to pay, my stupid comp or phone wouldnt work and I could spend more time with the ones I love, I wouldt worry about feeding myself (have a stock pile and know to fish and live off land), it would be quite nice for a decade, I'd live happily,

Your dream is based on false notions.
You would have less free time because you would have to spend more time on day to day survival.

You cannot survive on food alone you need other commodities which you do not produce.
Just what do you have to barter with? How long will it last?

If you family has something that my family needs bad enough we will take it against your objections.

Is this the world you want to live in??

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

gladly, we've lived through some poor times before, summers and winters without power, were survivors with supplies and knowledge, I'm confident I wouldn't end up Like those idiots that venture off and die within a day.

ill take my chances rather die peacefully at the end of civilization, rather than as some crappy hospital being treated like a consumer. Rather to the ill of the future than to the stress of now

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DaughterOfARevolver

You know how to smelt metals then? And then cast it to make goods? Or even which rocks to smelt with?

Not trying to put you off, just showing it isn't that simple in the vision you paint.

And that is merely one aspect of it.......

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

If you have skills and can work with your hands you can always get by by trading skills for something that you want.

Not hearing a whole lot of scary music myself.
edit on 31-5-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

Except when the farmer/doctor/woodcutter doesn't need your skills, and then you starve/die/freeze. The end. Or you spend all your time playing the endless game of "farmer in the dell" trying to trade your skills for the thing person B wants, which is what person C will trade for, and D will trade for, etc etc.

People act like the old barter system was easy and P2P; it wasn't. It simply worked as a buy-and-sell marketplace (like the general store on Little House; bring in eggs, leave with cloth----but it all has a monetary value, and if they don't need more eggs, you're screwed).

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Saw this erly this morning. The graphs are very telling and would be highly instructional for the 'it's all Obama's fault' crowd if they took the time to study them. Sure Mitt, I'm sure you'll get unemployment down to 6%. Yeah right...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join