It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provide a little background that has some odd detail in it, everybody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'll go first...

Lets see...

In '05 the feds came to the house I was staying in twice. They came on May 4th and on May 7th. I noticed when Obama got elected as president he was 47 years old. Notice the 4 and the 7 from the days the feds came to see me. I wont go into detail as to why they came to the house I was staying in. President Bush at the time in 05 was said was going to watch my hearing or whatever you call those court proceedings. Let just say he didn't notice a lot that should have been in my favor if he had noticed. Bush was the 43rd president of the U.S. I'm now 34 years old. Notice it is the same numbers in 43 and 34.

Now lets go back further...

I had a dorm room numbered 222 in TX in '97. I also later had a dorm room numbered 222a in FL in '01. During both seperate attending school times there was a Bush as governor. G W Bush was over TX in '97. Jeb Bush was over FL in '01.

A thing to notice is that a Bush - a G W Bush become president. The 43rd president. Keep this number in mind. Why? What's it all mean to me? Well, I think I've been informed by a higher power that my last rapture, where I no longer return in the wise I am now, will be during having Obama as president while I am 34 years old. Reason I believe so is because the two previous raptures, where I was returned in both cases, happened two years in a row before 2012. So that means the next rapture should be in 2012 to keep with the in-a-row pattern. And since the previous raptures happened dealing with a sunday and a monday crossing over to tuesday... the pattern noticed would have it be a wednesday that my final rapture happens.

So lets see...

Obama - check.
34 - check.
wednesday - check.

Yep, wednesdays are still coming where I'm at.

Might I add that after my days in TX I would start usually seeing 2:22 on the time. It continued even when I went into dorm roon 222a in FL. Oh yeah, both room 222s were on 2nd floors. And nowadays I usually see two numbers on the time: :23 and :32. These two are the same numbers in different orders.
edit on 31-5-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I have now consumed all the numerical digits that may possibly be randomly reorganized, to appear to have some strange transpositional, sequential, significance.

Move along, now, nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No one else can provide a little background with something odd in it?

If you can, then come with it then.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

President Bush "watched" your court proceedings? Really?

What were you charged with?

And since you have brought up your two "raptures" yet again, were you perhaps drinking the days they happened?? (New Years Eve, and Superbowl Sunday)

I have asked you this three times before in three different threads, yet you have never answered me.

In fact, you usually never even return to post in your thread anymore after I ask...

edit on 6/7/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join