It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Case of Cannibalism, This Time Out of Baltimore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by clenz

Glad someone said it. I just knew people were going to start bringing up similar cases and claiming that they are linked somehow. If it was drugs related then maybe it would just make them more violent, not make them kill in the same or similar way, that would just be coincidence as I don't think a drug can compel you to kull in a certain way.

There are weird killings going on all the time and just because they happen around the same time does't mean that they are linked. People seem to not be able to jump soon enough to some crazy zombie or secret experiment conclusion.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoEskiMo
THat mom that killed her 3 1/2 week old baby and ate the baby's brain; and then stabbed herself.this week this happened.

I'm not familiar with the other two cases you mentioned ... but, this one here of the Texas Mother was a 2008 or 2009 article on MSNBC which was recently dug up and posted on Blacklisted News. Check your source's source.

So, this week it did NOT happen, nor this year.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The meme kiddies of the internet are going wild spreading around these events and trying to build hype on them. I myself am more concerned for the victims personally and not the sensationalism that is occurring within these stories.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
People these kinds of things happen all the time believe it or not, we just don't here about them and now days with the media everywhere we actually hear about all the crazy stories. These things still have happened throughout history, just 40 years ago for example it was reported less. What has happened is that just by coincidence a few extra crazy things have all happened around the same time. That's all.

No brain virus, no government secret experiments, no escaped virus from some secret lad or mind control. Some people seem to think every single thing a bit mad that happens is a conspiracy. Believe it or not people in general are pretty sick and out of a large population there are plenty of proper loonies who snap eventually.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join