It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Case of Cannibalism, This Time Out of Baltimore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Another Case of Cannibalism, This Time Out of Baltimore

www.dailymail.co. uk

A 21-year-old electrical engineering student has been charged with first-degree murder after parts of a man’s dismembered body were found in his home a week after the man first went missing.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbsne ws.com
www.baltimoresun.com

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No hint or accusation of drug use - thus far - but at least this kid is alive & can possibly give some insight as to why he did what he did, if he had ingested narcotics, any odd feelings or if anything had overcome him prior to his vile actions. According to the 2nd link, from the Baltimore Sun, there was also a case in NJ where a man disemboweled himself and THREW HIS INTESTINES AT POLICE! What is going on?!?!?

www.dailymail.co. uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 31-5-2012 by claireaudient because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
[snip]

Oh cool, for a second I thought it was just teens having fun and lighting fires
edit on 1/6/12 by masqua because: Removed OT quote

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Too late, I already killed them with a drone strike.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ugh. This is going to be like the bird deaths from last year, every strange murder, or act of cannibalism is going to be posted and linked to one big zombie conspiracy, here we go. Might be time to stop reading ATS threads for a while until this silliness dies down.

The Baltimore suspect is clearly a troubled person, if you read the entire 2 page article on him, seeing as they have him in custody and he's appearing in court, I'd say this is a case of yet another insane person doing insane things. Yes, crazy thought, insane people committing horrible crimes, there is no way it can't be the start of the zombie apocalypse though right? bah.

People need to stop looking for dots to randomly connect.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with people? Is this gonna be the new cool thing? "Hey man, lets go grab a beer...Nah dog, lets go eat that dude. Ok man, no problem, I got the bbq." This world is screeeewed.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie56
What the hell is wrong with people? Is this gonna be the new cool thing? "Hey man, lets go grab a beer...Nah dog, lets go eat that dude. Ok man, no problem, I got the bbq." This world is screeeewed.

It has always been screwed up maam. This is why some of us men turned the corner and now are looking to the future
edit on 31-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was fixing to post this but I'm slow and you beat me to it. S@F for ya.

OK, What is going on. At what point and time did we go from pork to, " Our Neighbor " as the other white meat. I would like to think that maybe this is some type of experiment for a drug agent because it scares me even worse to think that we the people are becoming so unhinged. Has stress reached the point that our mental health is starting to justify cannabalism.

And to a lesser point all the people here lately that go on shooting sprees. Many of whom kill unknown victims, before offing themselves. I mean when someone shoots up there work place you atleast can follow the thought process. No I'm not condoning it but atleast you can connect the dots. There is a revenge motive of a precieved wrong there. But why kill a unknown. Some one who never was a threat to you.

There was also another story in Ga. about a guy who beat his friend to death and skinned him ( his face ) and removed his organs. Maybe we just see more of it now, but I sure dont remember this type of crimes when I was younger.

Ps: Sorry if this was a bit of a ramble but I am just kinda stuned by all this. I know people have always been crazy but it seems like we are reaching a breaking point.
edit on 31-5-2012 by David134 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think we have a combination of things going on.
We hear more about these things because of how fast news travels in the 21rst century. (Cliche, but true.) And, the media has now picked up on this, and is going to play it for all it's worth.

I'm not downplaying it, but it would be interesting to see a comparison between this year, and the previous 10 years of cannibalistic type crimes. It might shed some light on these stories.
edit on 5/31/2012 by Klassified because: formatting

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Don't know what to make of this.

In less than a week we hear about a man eating another man's face.
Then a man slices himself open and throws his intestines at the police.
And today I read about a man that killed a man and ate his heart and some of his brains after he killed him.

Bath salts? I doubt it.

It is logical that something caused this abnormal action.

What could it be?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I would be interested in hearing about their youth as I'm seriously tempted to call this "The Jeffrey Dahmer Effect".

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

It has always been screwed up maam. This is why some of us men turned the corner and now are looking to the future

First off, Im a dude...not a maam.

Second, I know its been screwed up but in this last week it seems like every cannibal out there is deciding to "come out" right now.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

First off, Im a dude...not a maam.

Beware the ides of march [snip]

Second, I know its been screwed up but in this last week it seems like every cannibal out there is deciding to "come out" right now.

edit on 1/6/12 by masqua because: Edited uncivil terminology

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It is quite obvious that these cannibalistic zombie people work for the CIA. They unknowingly had behavioral modification chips embedded into their craniums. Those chips are now being activated. BEWARE the people eaters!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

interesting to see a comparison between this year, and the previous 10 years of cannibalistic type crimes. It might shed some light on these stories.
edit on 5/31/2012 by Klassified because: formatting

I agree. The fact that people are just now noticing this does not deem it as uncommon as some may think.

Also, once someone is fixated on a subject, that subject becomes easier to spot due to their psyche becoming more receptive to it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

Sadly there was a point and time in my life I would have laughed you off as a nut. For that time, I truely apologise.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Cannibalism crimes happen. The media is just playing this up to distract from the biggest ever protest against the bilderbergs. Beat the zombie apocalypse by looking at the vampires at the bilderberg.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
THat mom that killed her 3 1/2 week old baby and ate the baby's brain; and then stabbed herself.this week this happened.
The parents that killed their 5 month old child -had bite marks all over the baby, the dad and his brother raped repeated this infant-this week this happened.
The man that stabbed his wife in the back and then started stabbing himself-last night this happened.

Yes, I agree there is always craziness, and yes we have better means of hearing-but, I am going to have to say there is an extra dose of the cannibalsim, and self inflicted wounds after hurting another. I know there is something inter-connected somehow to some of this(maybe most), but I am unsure what, or how? It is almost like a brain virus, no kidding. Not govt. inflicted, or else the stories would be less likely to be heard, if it was an experiment-this, hmm, this is like toxins released in our air?maybe? ANd the mentally weak are breaking quicker?
I dunno yet. waiting...
edit on 1-6-2012 by MoEskiMo because: I had hate instead of ate- hate to hear she ate that

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join