It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really committed the Syrian Massacre?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hopefully most of you have already seen the pictures of the Al'qeda flag and people in the black uniforms inside Syria.

This morning I saw a this article on CNN:

Why the Syrian regime is killing babies

I was the first person to post a response to the article and this is what I said:

Or....the killings were carried out by someone outside of the Syrian government in order to provoke the international community into getting involved. Which as we all know hasn't worked so far. I sincerely doubt Assad is this stupid. Wake up people.

It was the most popular response until I came back about three hours later and the post was gone. It is not in my profile. It has completely vanished. I have heard of this sort of thing happening but this is the first time I have actually experienced it myself. If you read the other comments you will see plenty of insulting and off topic post from when the article was first posted. So why was mine deleted?

Now here's are two quotes from a new article on the CNN website. The article can be found here:
Syria says regime not to blame for massacre; Rice says 'another blatant lie'

Survivors told Human Rights Watch that the army shelled the area and "armed men, dressed in military clothes, attacked homes on the outskirts of town and executed entire families.

Sectarian tensions have been high in Houla, which is overwhelmingly Sunni and is surrounded by Alawite and Shiite villages. The regime is dominated by Alawites.

Notice the term SURROUNDED and on the OUTSKIRTS of town. To me this proves that the people killed were supporters of the regime and therefore this act was not carried out by Syrian government forces but by people trying to provoke the international community. Is it just a coincidence my post was deleted? Am I jumping to conclusions or was it just a poor choice of words by CNN? . What say you ATS?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ATS never disappoints

I almost started a "where is the thread about the syrian massacres being a US false flag operation?"

but I knew it would come

lol

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here's an account from a witness:

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

I think I'll believe this over CNN

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I'm not saying it was US false flag. I'm saying it was not Assad forces who did this.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
In this day and age it is impossible to know what truly happened unless you go there yourself and ask. Above we have the 'official lies' and we have a witness statement that could have been penned by any one.

There was a time when a photo in a newspaper or a clip on the TV was always going to be real. Now, it seems that even when you catch them out it's Ok cause that was the only similar photo and that is ok ....... we do it all the time.

The only thing we must realize is that our Government has never intervened unless a profit can be made. This humanitarian, we are the good guys is all smoke and mirrors. MSM works for the dark side, your govt works for the dark side and big business is the dark side.

Where, oh where are the Jedi?

P

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver

I doubt Assad did any of this. Think about it. The Sunni's practically possess 96% of the M.E. and who leads the Sunni's? The Muslim Brotherhood. Ask yourself who stands to benefit the most if Assad's Shiite regime falls? The sunni's do ofcourse. If Assad gets ousted Iran will be next and Iran would be the shiite's last powerbase, if i were a betting man i'd bet the deed to my house on that. The Muslim Brotherhood has been trying to revive the Ottoman Empire since 1924 and theyre just Syria and Iran short.

What would be the one thing in all of the world that would unite the muslim world in totality? Mecca getting nuked, with said nuke getting shoved right up Allah's ass in the Kaaba. The question who is going to do what at this point, but the when will be soon. The Muslim Brotherhood flipped Libya with the U.S.' help and all this fake news CNN and other news networks have been caught faking in Syria is s step in the direction of to try and help flip Syria.

Where do you think said revived Ottoman Empires gaze will turn once the Caliphate has been re-established? Israel and the 6 Day War will play out again but it will be worse on Israel because the U.S. has been funding islamic militants for at least 40 years.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The Syrians!!!!!

Originally posted by infiniteobserver
Hopefully most of you have already seen the pictures of the Al'qeda flag and people in the black uniforms inside Syria.

This morning I saw a this article on CNN:

Why the Syrian regime is killing babies

I was the first person to post a response to the article and this is what I said:

Or....the killings were carried out by someone outside of the Syrian government in order to provoke the international community into getting involved. Which as we all know hasn't worked so far. I sincerely doubt Assad is this stupid. Wake up people.

It was the most popular response until I came back about three hours later and the post was gone. It is not in my profile. It has completely vanished. I have heard of this sort of thing happening but this is the first time I have actually experienced it myself. If you read the other comments you will see plenty of insulting and off topic post from when the article was first posted. So why was mine deleted?

Now here's are two quotes from a new article on the CNN website. The article can be found here:
Syria says regime not to blame for massacre; Rice says 'another blatant lie'

Survivors told Human Rights Watch that the army shelled the area and "armed men, dressed in military clothes, attacked homes on the outskirts of town and executed entire families.

Sectarian tensions have been high in Houla, which is overwhelmingly Sunni and is surrounded by Alawite and Shiite villages. The regime is dominated by Alawites.

Notice the term SURROUNDED and on the OUTSKIRTS of town. To me this proves that the people killed were supporters of the regime and therefore this act was not carried out by Syrian government forces but by people trying to provoke the international community. Is it just a coincidence my post was deleted? Am I jumping to conclusions or was it just a poor choice of words by CNN? . What say you ATS?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I am not surprised.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Salam

Syria is on the way toward new Afghanistan.

Like Wahhabis helped and fund Taliban and Al-Qaeda , they are funding the opposition groups in Syria.

Once they take over Syria , they will be no.1 concern of USA. That is the back scene of so played game of USA.

And then it will be time to attack and build bases there. Just like Afghanistan.

One of the signs that I can assure you they are Wahhabi is that "goal justifies the means" is no.1 rule of them.

They bomb , kill and massacre to get to power.

And they are doing it in the name of Syrian govt.

I pray Allah help Syrian people.
edit on 1-6-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I doubt Assad did any of this. Think about it. The Sunni's practically possess 96% of the M.E. and who leads the Sunni's? The Muslim Brotherhood. Ask yourself who stands to benefit the most if Assad's Shiite regime falls? The sunni's do ofcourse. If Assad gets ousted Iran will be next and Iran would be the shiite's last powerbase, if i were a betting man i'd bet the deed to my house on that. The Muslim Brotherhood has been trying to revive the Ottoman Empire since 1924 and theyre just Syria and Iran short.

What would be the one thing in all of the world that would unite the muslim world in totality? Mecca getting nuked, with said nuke getting shoved right up Allah's ass in the Kaaba. The question who is going to do what at this point, but the when will be soon. The Muslim Brotherhood flipped Libya with the U.S.' help and all this fake news CNN and other news networks have been caught faking in Syria is s step in the direction of to try and help flip Syria.

Where do you think said revived Ottoman Empires gaze will turn once the Caliphate has been re-established? Israel and the 6 Day War will play out again but it will be worse on Israel because the U.S. has been funding islamic militants for at least 40 years.

Of course MB is trying to extend their group and power. But like I said , sunni people don't do anything to get to power.

There are much signs that Wahhabis are backing the riot.

And another sign is that Saudi king has fund opposition groups with weapon and money and a prince put a reward for Assad's head.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Update: CNN has deleted my other comment regarding this matter. I had posted a comment under the "Syria says regime not to blame for massacre; Rice says 'another blatant lie'" article laying out same case I have here. It had 26 likes and was the second most popular response on the article. Today it is gone same as the other response. It is not in my profile either. This is twice they have completely removed my post for no reason!

edit on 1-6-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am IO's wife. I actually saw the second post that was deleted before it was deleted. He had me login to see if i was able to flag his thread and the other one he was unable to flag but I guess I haven't posted enough yet to flag or something? Just wanted to say that I did see his post when he sorted for most popular before it was deleted.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I am not BSin' CNN is actively deleting my comments as I post them about Syria now. Why?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
RIP.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
US & Nato contractors dressed/disguised as Syrians

There's tons of lonts out there to confirm that... but you wont see it on MSM of course.

new topics

top topics

join