It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let go, Embrace.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Take time to read, But only if you have the time.

This is a Lonely world, That is for sure, We surround ourselves with Friends and still feel Solemn to the fact our minds lack friendship and connection to others in a mental rather than a physical sense.
We are alone in our minds.

Some treat this loneliness with anger, distancing themselves from others and alienating themselves from all sense of happiness and belonging that binds us all together and keeps us strong as individuals.

Some feel Sadness and become recluse, "Interaction with people makes me feel awkward" they say, They turn to the one source of happiness they have whether it be binge eating food or deserting their own lives and turning their attention to the internet to guide others.
We all have our own way of blanking our minds and dissolving our sense of thought and feeling into nothing.

Others barely stay afloat on an endless sea of time and insecurity, Clinging to the happy memories; thoughts of when times were good and worries were forgotten; time Cherished to keep them floating and "Alive".

The truth is at times our worst enemy is ourselves, Our own minds hold us back with an invisible barrier we cannot climb nor navigate.

But i also know that those barriers in our minds our made by us, We set ourselves unreasonable limits that hold us back from becoming what we were always intended to be in our minds...Free.

You minus the If's and's or But's will be something amazing, Let go of worry, Let go of remorse, let go of anger, forgive yourself and allow your own freedom to shine, If you are not in chains you are free, Free to be as happy as you need to be, to be You!

If i die tomorrow i will die free and knowing that for sure i may have sparked a thought in somebody's mind that ignited into a burning fire of freedom and a positive attitude that can never be extinguished, Through this post and through the people i have met in my life.

I am a ATS member, a bunch of 1'S and 0's on a computer, But i am also an idea and this idea hopefully will never die.

Namaste
edit on 31/5/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Its funny how the internet has brought us closer together mentally and at the same time more physically & socially divided than ever, but yet we still feel more connected then ever, its like we have all put our minds together as one, maybe there is something more to that,

People tend to keep there thoughts to themselves through fear of ridicule to survive in the real world, we must go along with "what is cool"

But what makes us progress in life is those great ideas, those brave people who stood up and spoke out there mind,

Its good that people can come on line and express themselves in these ways it would have been socially orkward to just prop up in the pub and said out loud, time & a place i guess, but not many places in the real world do people want to listen, thats why i love this place, like minded people and its always the time and place for interesting thoughts ideas

I think we must look back inside and find out who we all really are before we step back out again, this is something every government on the planet fears, that people have undivided themselves, and have started thinking for themselves, and that they have realise were all the same and all one people, connected in many many ways that there science still cannot explain

Thank you for sharing your thoughts OP

edit on 31-5-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Maybe it's more simple than any of us realize..

S&F

Thank you.

This time you rang a bell for me. Dinggggg.

The normal state of mind is already free, and therefore filled with mirth and charm, happiness and joyfulness. There's nothing else worth allowing itself to occupy the mind, but we do, we're distracted.

Thank you for bringing us back on target, to the place of natural inner peace and freedom.

Ok, my job here is done for today.. off now to MacDonalds for a Big Mac and a Supersized Fries with a large Coke! JK!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by TedHodgson

Ok, my job here is done for today.. off now to MacDonalds for a Big Mac and a Supersized Fries with a large Coke! JK!

Get me one while your there

top topics

join