It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't usually talk about myself, nor do I like to. I find that people base opinions on me before they even get to know me that way, and frankly, I find that rather annoying. I don't have a specific political party, as I believe in policies of both sides.

I served in the military, US Marines specifically, and keep and bear arms. I have many opinions on civil rights, and am rather bullheaded when it comes to racism, sexism, and homophobia. I don't believe in God, I don't like the Churches, and yes, I have lived in the bible belt.

I'm also horrendously afraid of Bath Salt Zombies. Yep. That's about it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Randomacity

Welcome to ATS, the one place where who you are just adds to the richness of the community instead of getting you alienated..no pun intended...okay, well maybe a little.

And those bath salt zombies are something else. I was almost crying reading that article. Guess I won't survive the zombie revolution with an attitude like that, eh?
edit on 31-5-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Randomacity

Welcome to ATS. As far as I am aware, we are still safe and zombie free in here. Just in case, do feel free to grab an axe, a chair or anything else you fancy using as a weapon.

See you on the battlefield...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

The only reason why I was nervous is because It happened so close to home, at least one of them. The guy who threw his intestines out? Yeah. That was near my niece's house. As for the guy who ate the man's face off? Yeah. XD

The new drugs are absolutely insane.

And I wouldn't be too sure about zombie free just yet. It's always good to hope though. I have guns for a reason, after all, saw way too much crazy stuff.

edit on 31-5-2012 by Randomacity because: adding more

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
You've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community!

Welcome Randomacity

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

This website will get you thinking, I can guarantee you that.

But sometimes the threads can be a little too much, and that is why I also recommend checking out the off topic discussion tab in the recent posts. It is a much lighter side of ATS, and is a nice break from some of the more intense topics discussed in the main tab.

Have fun and keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Thank you very much for the links JohnnyAnonymous, they proved very useful!

And yes, SolarE, I've been looking around, and quite a few of the topics had me thinking. Of course, some of them also had me shaking my head in disbelief, but that happens in every forum I think. Not everyone is going to agree in the same area, that's almost guaranteed.

I like it so far. A lot of intellectuals here.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I look forward to reading your posts! If you need anything, ask. Someone here will have an answer. Hope you enjoy your time here. And don't let the other inmates bother you too much!

new topics

top topics

join