It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Looks Like The Devastating New Virus Ripping Through Iran Was A Joint US-Israel Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Well Russia Kaspersky labs first found STUXnet. What happened after that Kasperky's son got kidnapped. And Kaspersky magically left out the mother of STUXnet Skywiper. And how about Gareth Williams left in a bag. He stumbled across this most likely and ended up being killed by his partner a female NSA agent who never even gets brought up in any investigations because she is Above Top Secret.
edit on 1-6-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

We do this to try to keep WWW3 from happening
Iran having nuclear weapons is the equivalent of
standing next to a monkey in a cage that is fumbling with a loaded pistol

www.babylonforsaken.com...

Text
According to Shiites, the 12th imam disappeared as a child in the year 941. When he returns, they believe, he will reign on earth for seven years, before bringing about a final judgment and the end of the world.
Ahmadinejad is urging Iranians to prepare for the coming of the Mahdi by turning the country into a mighty and advanced Islamic society and by avoiding the corruption and excesses of the West.
All Iran is buzzing about the Mahdi, the 12th imam and the role Iran and Ahmadinejad are playing in his anticipated return. There’s a new messiah hotline. There are news agencies especially devoted to the latest developments.

“People are anxious to know when and how will He rise; what they must do to receive this worldwide salvation,” says Ali Lari, a cleric at the Bright Future Institute in Iran’s religious center of Qom. “The timing is not clear, but the conditions are more specific,” he adds. “There is a saying: ‘When the students are ready, the teacher will come.’”

For his part, Ahmadinejad is living up to at least part of his call to the faithful. According to reports, he lives so modestly that declared assets include only a 30-year-old car, an even older house and an empty bank account.
Ahmadinejad and others in Iran are deadly serious about the imminent return of the 12th imam, who will prompt a global battle between good and evil (with striking parallels to biblical accounts of “Armageddon”).
An institute set up in 2004 for the study and dissemination of information about the Mahdi now has a staff of 160 and influence in the schools and children’s magazines

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Strange you say that. Who do you think started giving it to them in the first place? The US,Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney. And then they were chased off by the MeK who are in Iraq who Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney helped protect. Russia then carried on where the US quit. But Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney did help with Koch Industry and Haliburton giving them equipment. So Iran would not of had any if the US did not give it to them. And Iran would be a lot further behind if they did not give them equipment. So Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld are both giving and trying to take away. Like Iran Contra give with one hand and take away with the other.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You have to consider that Iran was under rule of the Shaw at the time. After the Islamic revolution that moved Iran’s ideology back into the dark ages, then they were assisted by Russia. A big difference when you consider what happened to Iran because of the revolution. Not to mention the Iranian hostage crisis. To bad, we had such a coward for a president at the time. I remember those days very clearly.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution

Text
The Iranian Revolution (also known as the Islamic Revolution or 1979 Revolution;[3][4][5][6][7][8] Persian: انقلاب اسلامی, Enghelābe Eslāmi orانقلاب بیست و دو بهمن) refers to events involving the overthrow of Iran's monarchy (Pahlavi dynasty) under Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and its replacement with an Islamic republic under Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the revolution.

Demonstrations against the Shah commenced in October 1977, developing into a campaign of civil resistance that was partly secular and partly religious,[9] and intensified in January 1978.[10] Between August and December 1978 strikes and demonstrations paralyzed the country. The Shah left Iran for exile in mid-January 1979, and in the resulting power vacuum two weeks later Ayatollah Khomeini returned to Tehran to a greeting by several million Iranians.[11][12] The royal regime collapsed shortly after on February 11 when guerrillas and rebel troops overwhelmed troops loyal to the Shah in armed street fighting.[13][14] Iran voted by national referendum to become an Islamic Republic on April 1, 1979,[15] and to approve a new democratic-theocratic hybrid constitution whereby Khomeini became Supreme Leader of the country, in December 1979.

The revolution was unusual for the surprise it created throughout the world:[16] it lacked many of the customary causes of revolution (defeat at war, a financial crisis, peasant rebellion, or disgruntled military);[17] produced profound change at great speed;[18] was massively popular;[19] and replaced a westernising monarchy with a Theocracy based on Guardianship of the Islamic Jurists (or velayat-e faqih). Its outcome—an Islamic Republic "under the guidance of an extraordinary religious scholar from Qom"—was, as one scholar put it, "clearly an occurrence that had to be explained".[20]

wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis
Iran hostage crisis

Text
The Iran hostage crisis was a diplomatic crisis between Iran and the United States where 52 Americans were held hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981, after a group of Islamist students and militants took over the American Embassy in Tehran in support of the Iranian Revolution.[1] President Carter called the hostages "victims of terrorism and anarchy", adding that the "United States will not yield to blackmail".[2]

The episode reached a climax win, after failed attempts to negotiate a release, the United States military attempted a rescue operation, Operation Eagle Claw, on April 24, 1980, which resulted in a failed mission, the deaths of eight American servicemen, one Iranian civilian, and the destruction of two aircraft. It ended with the signing of the Algiers Accords in Algeria on January 19, 1981. The hostages were formally released into United States custody the following day, just minutes after the new American president Ronald Reagan was sworn into office.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

And MeK who has not changed at all was protected by Rumsfeld in Iraq even though they were on a terrorist list. MeK is the same ones who carried out attacks because the US was building the nuclear plant in Iran. Heres a FBI file on Mek.linkAnd here is a report from Rand on Rumsfeld saying give back the guns and other weapons to MeK even though they just hung Blackwater contractors from a bridge and retook Fallujah from the US military.linkAnd even now you have Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney's advisor Mitchell Reiss saying MeK should be removed from the terrorist list. Even though they have commited terrorist attacks in the US as recently as 1992. They have killed US soldiers including Generals.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

And the hostage thing I believe was part of the same twisted mess that is going on now. A attack on a Democrate who came into power. Just like the fake cold war. And what is the link? Bush a spy, Puttin a spy, Ahmadinejad a spy. And the strange things about spies they don't ussually have there nation at heart. They do things for money, power and information.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
I read (used a simple google search about the flame virus) that it's a 20mb virus that's been able to stay hidden for 2 years. So for the last two years, someone has been spying the middle east.. =)

Also, offcourse you don't let critical systems connect to the internet, but we are still human and are prone to mistakes. That said, there is always a way for information to sip through, even if there is no direct connection to the www.

I wonder where this will go from here on..

btw, i'm not sure about international law on the use of internet. But i thought it was a crime to steal information and not an official act of war according to the standards of declaring war by the rules of geneve. (a bit rusty on military rules)

It does make one wonder if its been in place for 2 years then maybe there might be something to the accusations against Iran.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Now we take MeK off the terror list because they are pinned down in Iraq. I guess spying on Iranian nuclear facilities as late as 2008 is in their favor but they play whatever angles they can There must still have some use for them otherwise, they would be eliminated.
It’s a tangled web.

tpmmuckraker....

Text
Appeals Court Will Remove MEK From Terror List Unless State Department Acts
The ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, first reported by Mike Scarcella of the National Law Journal, instructs the State Department to decide whether the Iranian opposition group still belongs on the list before October 1. Several prominent politicians and former government officials have spoken out against the MEK remaining on the list, usually during speeches paid for by a network of MEK supporters in the U.S.

Former Justice Department official Viet Dinh told the National Law Journal they were “grateful for the relief granted by the Court, and we look forward to working cooperatively with the Department of State on the decision to delist.”

Several supporters who took payments from the MEK’s network of supporters received subpoenas from the Treasury Department earlier this year. Investigators were evidently looking into the sources of the payments to see whether the money came from the MEK in violation of U.S. law.

edit on 1-6-2012 by redneck13 because: v

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by JBA2848

I would not be surprised if the manufacturers gave any help requested to those gov types requesting it.

I apologize in advance for using this opportunity to plug a recent thread of mine about a company, headquartered in Canada, called RuggedCom. I believe it contains additional, germane information thats adds to the discussion at hand in this thread. A quote from the OP in that thread...

"RuggedCom is a Canadian company (recently acquired by Siemens) that manufactures electronic equipment used in sensitive military and industrial "mission-critical" communication networks that operate power grids, railway traffic control systems and manufacturing facilities. Apparently, all versions of the Rugged Operating System, created by RuggedCom, had a back-door vulnerability that cannot be disabled. It featured a static username, that could not be changed by customers, and a dynamically generated password based on the device's MAC address. This built-in feature was not disclosed to customers using their devices."

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thanks for checking it out y'all...

edit on 1-6-2012 by BULLPIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Elexio
I read (used a simple google search about the flame virus) that it's a 20mb virus that's been able to stay hidden for 2 years. So for the last two years, someone has been spying the middle east.. =)

Also, offcourse you don't let critical systems connect to the internet, but we are still human and are prone to mistakes. That said, there is always a way for information to sip through, even if there is no direct connection to the www.

I wonder where this will go from here on..

btw, i'm not sure about international law on the use of internet. But i thought it was a crime to steal information and not an official act of war according to the standards of declaring war by the rules of geneve. (a bit rusty on military rules)

It does make one wonder if its been in place for 2 years then maybe there might be something to the accusations against Iran.

Hahaha, Flame is the oldest one of them all and has been around for more like 5 years.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BULLPIN

I also read about the viper virus , but I seriously doubt if any nuclear, military or dangerously technical devises are ever sold to another county without some kind of fail safe to protect its producer

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BULLPIN
Hahaha, Flame is the oldest one of them all and has been around for more like 5 years.

Which is a nice observation but still says nothing to the question I posed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join