It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell confronted about Bilderberg, oddness ensues

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Sorry flatbushers if i offended you. I thought luke was just trying to make some dough and humiliate people in the process. weird

Notice the way Rothschild turned as soon as he heard New World Order?

I've no problem at all with you being suspicious of Luke, it's understandable, but I hope you're not too hard on yourself if you realise you were wrong. Because at the end of the day, the Demons you mentioned earlier are only parts of our own mind.

Hoping for the truth for us all.
edit on 31-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Sorry flatbushers if i offended you. I thought luke was just trying to make some dough and humiliate people in the process. weird

Notice the way Rothschild turned as soon as he heard New World Order?

I've no problem at all with you being suspicious of Luke, it's understandable, but I hope you're not too hard on yourself if you realise you were wrong. Because at the end of the day, the Demons you mentioned earlier are only parts of our own mind.

Hoping for the truth for us all.

I'm a demon now! amazing
You do realize that dan, charlie luke and the dude with braids brought down "wearechange" by itself? I am just observing bud

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'm a demon now! amazing

Nah I just meant in the way that we're all part of the same consciousness. I've no problem with you! You're entitled to your opinion and I'm not judging you.

You do realize that dan, charlie luke and the dude with braids brought down "wearechange" by itself? I am just observing bud

No idea what that's about, will check it out though. But I just get a really huge sense that Luke is a decent guy. He was interviewed a couple of times today and what he said seemed so right that it's just bizarre to see why anyone other than a genuine person that wants what's best for all of us would say the things he did.

Can you give me a few words on why you think he's fake please? Even though I think you're wrong I'm trying to get an idea of how you arrived where you are with your view of him.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I remember this video... How can any reporter/journalist/press just deny a fact because they "never heard about it", that's what research is for idiot! What does that say about your credibility as a media representative? What does that say about your integrity? Especially that you don't know about a widely public known meeting between some of the world's most powerful people... That tells me that either a)you don't do your research and shouldn't be in the media because you simply aren't qualified for the job or b)you do actually know, and you're denying it, which means that your reports and information cannot be trusted because if you're willing to lie, you also shouldn't be in the media, and if you are a known liar and still have a job with the media, then your employers also cannot be trusted...

any idiot with a little logic can see this obvious manipulation.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

(Reporter) - ..."and then we have the Bilderberg group who openly said"....

(L.O). - (interrupting) "I have no idea what that is".

(Reporter) - "If I could just tell you, it's the meeting of the most influential people in the world"...

(L.O). - (interrupting again) "NO IT'S NOT".

I have no idea what that is...
.....NO IT'S NOT

then L.O. goes on to say,

"no it's not, I have no idea what it is so...it's not".

(Reporter) - "I attended the meeting this year in Switzerland"

(L.O.) - "NO YOU DIDN'T"

I mean this guy is not only flat out lying, he is obviously VERY VERY uncomfortable even having this discussion.
Makes me realize just how deathly afraid these people are.
He was clearly shaken and disturbed.
Very uncomfortable to watch.

This was more than just wanting to tow the line or being afraid for his job my friends.
This guy was upset and clearly in fear for more than just a job.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

This exchange is rather amusing, as Larry seems to KNOW the reporter was not at the meeting - which is true, he was in the area of the meeting and Larry knows this and uses it to disarm the reporter quickly. Saying "NO" as fast as you can in a conversation gives you the upper hand.

What is important to see from this interview, or lack there of, is the use of disarming techniques to make the reporter look stupid. I'm sure this kid knows the entire list of attendees, but stumbled quickly and looked silly trying to elaborate. Notice Larry only looks at him in certain moments - not worthy of my eye contact until I need to make a point. Notice how as soon as Larry makes his point, he's done, drifts off.

The reason why this is important is those at the upper levels work a kind of magic (watch Darren Brown for examples) on those around them who don't get it. It isn't all that hard, and in the end nothing is said, but the impression is "this kid is stupid, doesn't know anything, see I just proved it." His "evil" speech is really funny, a total distraction and funny. He's right, there is no conspiracy, there is only a plan, the plan needs adjusting and tinkering via meetings where only a few are allowed to participate. There is no conspiracy to bomb Syria there is a PLAN! There is no conspiracy to wreck the euro, there is only a plan!

As an aside, why was Rick Perry there? I suspect to confuse people.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by Dustytoad

I guess the odds change when your family is on the line. If the people behind threats realize that even if you have no fear yourself for your own safety, you might fear for your family. Perhaps your daughter would be hit by a drunk driver...

First let me say Screwed's post was exactly what I was going to say at first, but I couldn't quote it so well without going back and forth... This guy IS LYING. It's so easy to see. To your post I quoted:

Yes you are right.

I plan on having kids. I have a future wife.

I still risk it. Seriously. It hurts too much to think about my kids having to live with this. Maybe I have more problems with this world than others do? I don't like it at all. Always had a problem with it.

If I had a two year old daughter I don't know, that's tough... the guy I'm commenting on doesn't seem to have that.

I'm just being honest. I can't live with myself If I hide secrets that could set people free. It's just not me. In the end we all live on and on and on... I don't want to be trapped. I remember basic training. Maybe others don't know how bad trapped life can be?

My life is mine, and I will use it even in death. Everyone else can go ef themselves, or help out the world.
That is all.

By THE WAY....

The post above mine is EPIC. I can't believe I didn't say this. As a Scorpio, I always see it. Bullies work the same way. Magic is a word you could use to call it. You could also call it being fake. You could also call it Boss...

I use this power too. I use it for good only, because my own power is scary. YES these people use many techniques to win an argument while skirting the truth, and making the others look unprepared and like liars. Basically you stand your ground and POKE hard at just the right moment, but then you fade so no counter jab can be thrown.

I've seen it so much. I wish I could be in everyone's brain sometimes, just to point things out like that.

THANK YOU for seeing it too... CrankyoldMan..
edit on 6/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This guy knows exactly what is being asked about and has two response choices. He cannot very well admit the existence of The Elite, so he has chosen Option #1: to stonewall in the Classic A-Hole fashion. His other choice, Option #2: take off running at full speed out of the gym. This second option would be even slightly more suspicious.

ETA there are very few if any actual "journalists" left. The faces we see on tv news nowadays are actors reading from a carefully prepared script. They're not doing any "research" or "investigation". They're hired for their expert skills in coldly calculated control and manipulation of thought.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
He's simply an uppity, self-declared, hardcore left-winger that's smarter than all of you !

What's more, he know's it.

As for the OP's comments about body language, I'd suggest your intepretation is totally wrong. Lawerence simply needs another line of coke.
edit on 1-6-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Hi there. If you're still around, by chance earlier I read some stuff about Luke and the money problems with We Are Change a few years back. And yeah it seems really messed up. I just hope that now he's more or less on his own, older and hopefully a lot wiser, he's got past all that stuff. Thanks anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

You think he needs another line of powder? Check out Mr. Alex Jones...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That Lord Rothschild dude is creepy looking. I love how everyone has the same pained expression on their face when confronted with Bilderberg questions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join