It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Are you making larger batches? Some people have indicated running the smaller
batch in the larger machine creates a better encapsulation I think due to smaller
molecules?
Glad you are up & running the Big Boy!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Yes I make double batches.

The surface area of this machine is twice of the small machines so you will still have good sonification.

2 cups distilled water with 6 tablespoons of soy lecithin non gmo grandules.

1 cup of distilled water with 3 tablespoons of vitamin c powder. Yes, I have increased the ratio. I'm trying to make a more potent batch. Is it working. Don't know, but know separation issues and all seems to be completely encapsulated.

Another tip to add.

It's okay if you only have 80-90% incapsulation, because the gut still needs some vitamin c! So the 10-20% that goes through the intestines is a good thing!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Hey guys... just my two cents (I haven't kept track with the thread; maybe one day I'll finish reading all of it); so I'm just replying to the OP.

Bought a sonic cleaner, 100% pure vitamin C and some non-GMO Soy Lecithin from Ebay. Mixed one batch about 3 weeks ago and noticed that I started waking up without post-nasal on some mornings (usually its bad)... Didn't think much of it, until...

Mixed another batch today and I've been having serious sinus/post-nasal the last week or so; especially today (I basically live in Allergy-Central, South Africa).

Its not totally cleared up, but 2 minutes after taking a shot-glass of Lipo C, it started getting better... I've taken another one and its cleared up a bit more.

Not saying its a cure-all, but its interesting... Glad I tried it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeCottageCheese

Oh do I hope that it is !! I've had serious problems with my sinuses all of my life and I hope and wish that this concoction will make a difference on the long term. That would be such a bonus !!!! 6th day today and I start to see quite an improvement on my energy levels.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I just talked to Azure and he looked it up and told me that about 2 teaspoons of liquid lecithin is equal to a tablespoon of granule, so a pound of liquid (a pint - 16 ounces) would be equal to 24 ounces of granule. Using the same amount as the recipe for granule (3 Tbs per 8 ounces of hot water) would be ok too, just a little wasteful.

I was not aware that Liposomal Vitamin C was some kind of energizer. I have taken it for months and never noticed anything like that. Maybe the Soy lecithin I was using does not give that boost. I just ordered the sunflower lechithin today and have a couple boxes of soy lecithin. Anyone interested?

rrochon

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by StrangeCottageCheese

Oh do I hope that it is !! I've had serious problems with my sinuses all of my life and I hope and wish that this concoction will make a difference on the long term. That would be such a bonus !!!! 6th day today and I start to see quite an improvement on my energy levels.

Since starting on Lipo-C...have not had one single incident of allergies. No nasal dripping, no sneezing, no itchy eyes.

Also, no colds, no flu, nothing that those around me are going through. One really big thing...no coughing, at all. Going on 7 months now.

I attribute it all to Lipo-C.

Des

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Maybe I didn't notice the allergy thing because I recently started taking EV raw coconut oil and it also cleared up the allergies. I used to take allergy pills hourly, since starting the coconut oil, no more, just sayin'.

This vitamin C is a wonderful energy booster, I'm taking 6oz in the morning and 4oz in the afternoon, none past 2:00 though, that will keep me up all night.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Is anyone having issues getting good encapsulation with the sunflower lecithin?

Using the baking soda test I achieve around 80-90% encapsulation (less than 1/8th inch foam on top) with non-gmo soy however with the sunflower lecithin (deoiled powder from mysunflowerlecithin.com) my foam indicator is over 1 inch so I assume I am getting very little encapsulation with the sunflower. I am using the same 3 tb lecithin to 1 tb of pure ascorbic acid.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by diegodog
Is anyone having issues getting good encapsulation with the sunflower lecithin?

Using the baking soda test I achieve around 80-90% encapsulation (less than 1/8th inch foam on top) with non-gmo soy however with the sunflower lecithin (deoiled powder from mysunflowerlecithin.com) my foam indicator is over 1 inch so I assume I am getting very little encapsulation with the sunflower. I am using the same 3 tb lecithin to 1 tb of pure ascorbic acid.

Two members had posted this earlier in the thread:

post by dominicus
"I actually heat up the 1.5 cup distilled water to pre-boil temps. Once it starts to get those boiling bubbles (the begining stages), I turn off the water, pour straight into a mixer with the lecithin, and mix it for a good 10 minutes. Then i refrigerate the mixture overnight.

Next day, I mix the lecithing/water mix again in a mixer for 5 mins, add the .5 Vit C water, mic for another 5 mins, then straight into sonicator. The Sonicator heats up pretty good at around the 15 min mark, so at 15 mins, I stop, empty the mix into a pyrex measuring cup, refrigerate to cool it back down, and 30-40 mins later, do the other 15 mins in sonicator.

Works every time"

@ 08:43 AM by Saffff
"Good Sunflower concentrated Sodium Ascobate batch

I discovered my best batch yet. It was 2 cups distilled water, 20 tbsp SA, 2 tbsp Sunflower lecithin.
I blended the lecithin in the 2 cups water for 2 min then added the 20 tbsp of SA and blended on medium for a couple minutes, then 3, 6 min cycles on the sonic blender. It had a nice thin consistency and stayed blended over nite in the fridge. Best tasting of the bunch so far but still awful.

The reason I use 3, 6 min cycles for the sonic blender is I think the more exposure to the 42khz frequency the more the mixture will be broken down to smaller sizes but I have no way of proving this.

Produced 18 oz of 240 g of SA. = 13.3 g/oz. Which when taken at 1/4 oz = 3.3g so it is easy to swig down with a wash afterwards, plus one batch will last a long time so one does not have make it so often and it's easier to take larger C quantities when traveling.

I took 1 1/4 oz for about 17 g at night then when I got up I took 2 more oz within 5 hours of each other for a total of 43 g in a 12 hour period. Result, no stomach problem, runs and urine normal color, it must be being used by my body. Also I did not have any side effects, I must be getting cleaned out.

I will continue taking about 10 g a day. I want to try making this formula stronger by increasing the temp. but won't be doing it soon. I have taken over 100 g of C in the last four days which if this is lipo then it has the effect of over 700 g. I don't know of anybody else that has tried this and I better rest my body from this C assault."

I tried the sunflower, but did it the same as the soy granule recipe and it looked ok sort of, but over the course of 12 hrs it separated massively so I threw it out.

I will try the sunflower liquid again later, but for the moment I am trying to just use up the soy granules I bought.
My father is very sick and I wanted to put him on the sunflower rather than the soy since a personal trainer I use to work with hated to use soy since he claimed that when broken down by the body it chemically was similar to estrogen and it causes hormonal balance problems in men who take in too much soy.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hi all,

I'm new to this Liposomal vit C and have just started 2 days ago. Not sure if I see any difference or effects of taking it for now but I believe it's doing it's own stuff and have all the benefits. I'm not saying at all that I do not believe in it because I DO (I've read a LOT about it). So I'm just waiting for it's magic to begin

I just have one thing to ask.
It's taste is awful and I do not mind it that much but my family is sort of choking on it from it's taste and almost vomit. So I've found out about adding some baking soda to get the sourness away, which is much better now, but also have been experimenting with vanilla bean extract and honey.

I've read in this forum about raw honey but I haven't seen one in the shop.

so here is the question how is the lipo Vit C being affected with all this additives. Does it do some bad stuf to it or it's OK with all the extras. I just need to know as I'm still not happy with the taste so I want to put more stuff in it but I'm not sure what will be the effect of it.

Also I have blended the vanilla bean extract into the lecithin before mixing with vitamin C so the vanilla was there when it was going through the Ultrasonic cleaner. is it OK ????

please let me know what you think - I just had a cup of the lipo c now

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by toastyr
Maybe I didn't notice the allergy thing because I recently started taking EV raw coconut oil and it also cleared up the allergies. I used to take allergy pills hourly, since starting the coconut oil, no more, just sayin'.

This vitamin C is a wonderful energy booster, I'm taking 6oz in the morning and 4oz in the afternoon, none past 2:00 though, that will keep me up all night.

How much EV raw coconut oil are you taking for allergies? Do you take it daily? My SO has indoor allergies which I have a natural "cure" for. It works well, but I think the coconut oil would be a more convenient form.

Yikes.....Are you really consuming 10 oz of the lipo C?! I'm currently chugging about 2 oz a day, but this week it doesn't seem to be doing much for me. My energy level is very low. I guess it could be the after effects of a stomach bug I had for 10-days and losing over 10 lbs (which was not a bad thing).

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by djxpace
Hi all,

I'm new to this Liposomal vit C and have just started 2 days ago. Not sure if I see any difference or effects of taking it for now but I believe it's doing it's own stuff and have all the benefits. I'm not saying at all that I do not believe in it because I DO (I've read a LOT about it). So I'm just waiting for it's magic to begin

It's taste is awful and I do not mind it that much but my family is sort of choking on it from it's taste and almost vomit. So I've found out about adding some baking soda to get the sourness away, which is much better now, but also have been experimenting with vanilla bean extract and honey.

so here is the question how is the lipo Vit C being affected with all this additives. Does it do some bad stuf to it or it's OK with all the extras. I just need to know as I'm still not happy with the taste so I want to put more stuff in it but I'm not sure what will be the effect of it.

Also I have blended the vanilla bean extract into the lecithin before mixing with vitamin C so the vanilla was there when it was going through the Ultrasonic cleaner. is it OK ????

How much are you taking and how often?

Did you just say you had a cup - Is that 8 ozs?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well burned up yet another sonic cleaner from Harbor Freight. That was my third one. I've had a total of five of them. I accidentally threw a new one away when I mistook it for one of the burned up cleaners. I gave another one away to my niece because she wants to make this too. The last one I bought I got an extended warranty on it, thankfully!

So, I ordered a big one. I wish I had done that from the beginning. There is no way I am going to stop taking this. I love the energy and clear mind. I am keeping busy now and actually accomplishing things. My husband and I have not even gotten so much as a sniffle this winter. When I was gone for 12 days last month my husband had to feed my farm animals for me. That meant he was only getting 5.5 hours of sleep a day. He took the vitamin c the whole time and had enough energy to go work for 13 hours and still exercise everyday. He is 54 years old.

Is this safe for pregnant women? My son's friend came over yesterday to get a batch from me for her cough and cold. She announced she is six weeks pregnant. She has gotten it from me before for her very sick son who is four years old. He had been to the doctor twice and was still running a fever they couldn't get to break. A couple hours later and his fever was gone. His little sister was coming down with it too and she was better the next day. She loves to drink the stuff.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Originally posted by djxpace
Hi all,

How much are you taking and how often?

Did you just say you had a cup - Is that 8 ozs?

Hey,

I started with only 1 oz just the first time, then I took 2 ozs, that was the same day, another day I took about 3-4 ozs and yestedray morning and this morning I've taken a cup = 8 ozs.
Well we'll see what's gonna happened, but I'm just not sure if all those extras I have added, if they going to degrade the whole Lipo C or not.

thanks

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by djxpace

Are you taking it all at once? or in divided doses.

Vitamin C only stays in your system for a couple of hours. Threrefore it is necessary to do repeated doses throughout the day.

I take 1oz at 9am, 12pm, 3pm and 6pm for a total 4oz for the entire day or 4,000 mgs.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Is this safe for pregnant women?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Hey,

I'm taking it all at once but sometimes I take some little doses during the day

My question though is still if the extras I have added have some effects on the solution

thank you

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

I'm no expert, but logically speaking, it may only be a benefit for you and your child, not mentioning you should be taking whole lot of vitamins B,D,E at least. Folic acid should be also priority, from experience.
Also there is no limit in taking vitamin C, so even 1 kilo will not harm you. Different story though with other vitamins. Only other exception in volume taken is Vitamin E - you can take as much as you want.

Any more questions, please ask.

have fun

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Toots

Hi, I am currently doing 3 tablespoons a day of the coconut oil and doing oil pulling in the morning with it that I spit out.

I have been doing 10oz of the lipo C a day, feels good, no unwanted side effects.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Update.

I have stopped taking it as of yesterday due to increasing headaches. I will switch to sunflower lecithin once I receive it.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join