It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks Julie. I will stick with 1 oz twice daily for a week or two and see how it goes. If all goes well I may then consider three times a day to get up to the higher 2,200-2,300 range recommended by Hickey and Pauling.

Thanks again for your input, and thanks for your help spreading this information. Several members who I really respect have described the benefits of this to them personally and I hope I will soon be joining them in recommending this to others.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
When people on here are saying one cup, Is that a certain measure? I literally just used a medium sized cup lol, am I being thick??
Ive been taken 4 tablespoons per day for 2 weeks, liquid has stayed milky and no separation, and honestly don't feel any different, no energy boost nothing, felt a little bit spaced out when I first took it but that was it.
With My one cup measure I ended up with roughly 500 mls of the foul tasting stuff, have I done it right?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Also when I made it the foam disappeared after 20 mins or so but I did the full 30 mins anyway, I have had to go to the toilet afterwards but this only happens every 4/5 days, if it wasn't encapsulated surely I would have to go every time I took it?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
When people on here are saying one cup, Is that a certain measure? I literally just used a medium sized cup lol, am I being thick??
Ive been taken 4 tablespoons per day for 2 weeks, liquid has stayed milky and no separation, and honestly don't feel any different, no energy boost nothing, felt a little bit spaced out when I first took it but that was it.
With My one cup measure I ended up with roughly 500 mls of the foul tasting stuff, have I done it right?

1 Cup = 1 measuring cup of 8 oz. - The exact measurement is VERY important!

Perhaps you need more?

Be sure to space it out during the day.
Maybe a shot in the AM, one at Noon and another later afternoon?

People need to realize that everyone's body is different, wieght, diet, smoking etc. If you have some bad habits (like me
you might just need a little more.

If you up your dosage and you need to go the the bathroom right away, you might not be fully incapsulated, so double check your receipe measurements.

EDIT TO ADD: Especially if your body might be fighting something... according to Dr Hickey, people who are ill or battling a disease could need 100 x's that dosage!

edit on 28-1-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks Julie yes ive got bad habits too lol, ill try your suggestions
Thanks
Graham

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
and when you say 8oz do you mean fluid oz
Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
and when you say 8oz do you mean fluid oz
Thanks

Yes.

Make sure you are also using a measuring spoon for the lecithin and vitamin c.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
will do thanks can you tell I don't cook lol

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I recently read of a new form of Vitamin C which has an over 90% cellular bio availability rate. IV`s of vit c only have less then 20 percent bio availability.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rmnth543
I recently read of a new form of Vitamin C which has an over 90% cellular bio availability rate. IV`s of vit c only have less then 20 percent bio availability.

Yes, that new form is what we're all talking about here.

Liposomal Vitamin C

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeDee

GeeDee, get yourself a 'cup' measuring jug. 1 cup is just shy of 250mls but that's hardly a precise way of doing it. You can get the measuring spoons but a jug would be better for the liquids. The sppons are good for the dosage once it's done (1tbl spoon = 15mls which is roughly 1/2 a fluid oz) - most people seem to be on 1 oz twice a day, though personally I'm starting low at 1/2 oz twice a day.
edit on 29-1-2013 by sprucejuice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Good day everyone:
I am posting an update to our journey with making and taking this wonderful concoction Liposomal C.

I stopped making it due to reasons of taste, that included a nasty metallic aftertaste from the US, and the availability of product, we only had a 5000mg non-ascorbic acid VitC powder available and it will not work because it does not blend with the lecithin. Instead, we were taking 1 teaspoon a day of this which was about 2500mg.

Well I started making batches again 2 weeks ago, using the original formula with Cal C-Crystal 1000mg ascorbic acid and Soy Lecithin. The AA Serving size is 1/4 teaspoon so 1 Tablespoon is 8000mg

My first batch was 2 cups water 6 tablespoon Soy to 1 cup water 2 tablespoon VitC. Basically double the dose.

My second batch is 2 cups water 7 Tablespoon Soy to 1 cup water 3 Tablespoon VitC.

I Ultrasonic the concoction for 24 minutes the first batch and 32 minutes the second batch

The reason we started this again is that I am experiencing bad shoulder pains and a lack of motivation to do any work because of this. My Wife is also taking this for her pains in her breasts that the doctor have looked at 3 weeks ago and told her that it comes with age and that she has many cysts growing in them which is why it is causing her the tenderness pains.

Well, we made the first batch two Saturdays ago, Jan 19th and we had taken 1-2 shot glass oz per day.
the first week we were much more active and able to get things done around the house aka the honey do list was less of a chore for me.

This week on day three of only 2 oz a day of the new batch, my wife noted, this morning, that her painful breast weren't painful at all, not even a little discomfort. She has had pain for over 6 months and today she has none. She would normally be taking 1600mg of prescription Motrin but not today.

My shoulder pain is almost gone too, come to think of it, most of my aches and pains have reduced to almost nothing. We also have much more energy and both of us are getting much better sleep at night.

We are both in our mid 40s and very healthy for our age according to our doctors.

No bathroom issues so far and we will start to increase dose to 3oz a day next batch.

It a wonder why the medical/pharmaceutical fields won't promote Liposomal-C....not

Sirric
edit on 29/1/13 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Sirric - That's great... thanks for sharing.

Today I've decided to up my dosage to 2 oz shot 2 times a day, as I just wasn't getting the boost I wanted from the 1 oz shots.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

I've made 4 batches now 3 with lecithin granules and 1 with liquid lecithin (messy) but seem to be having troubles with the lecithin settling to a .25 inch layer on the bottom of the jar. It may have been addressed and I missed it somewhere in the middle but if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. Two of the lecithin granule batches I mixed the granules in warm water by hand until almost like gravy prior to adding to the 1/2 cup water / Vitamin C mix in the blender. I really don't see how I can blend better or use the US cleaner better, I'm blending and US way longer than called for.

My question to you is regarding this.

My first batch was 2 cups water 6 tablespoon Soy to 1 cup water 2 tablespoon VitC. Basically double the dose.

My second batch is 2 cups water 7 Tablespoon Soy to 1 cup water 3 Tablespoon VitC.

Why the different recipes, and which one do you prefer?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

KS,
I think the 2nd batch is giving me and the wife more energy.

As to me procedures: I just add the 7 tbs granular soy to 2 cups of water and let soak for 10 minutes
I mix 3 tbs of vitc in 1 cup water until clear then I blend the soy water for 1 minute then add the vitc water and blend both for 5-7 minutes. Then I US for 32 minutes never have any separation. Only did when I tried the non-ascorbic version.

Sirric
edit on 29/1/13 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Two of the lecithin granule batches I mixed the granules in warm water by hand until almost like gravy

the above may be your problem. Get yourself a nice kitchen blender or culinary mixer. Doing it by hand will never get you the fine consistency you get by blending in a machine. ALso allow your lecithin/water mix to soak all day or all night and then mix again after the lengthy soak period

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Sorry, I wasn't too clear. I did that prior to putting it in the blender, I thought that my problem was not getting it mixed well enough. I'm using 100% pure Pharmaceutical Grade Ascorbic Acid (NutriBiotic) and IPP Non-GMO Soy Lecithin Granules (Akin's).

ETA, I will try soaking it overnight, thanks.
edit on 29-1-2013 by KaiserSoze because: I mis-spelled chupacabra

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
reply to post by dominicus

Sorry, I wasn't too clear. I did that prior to putting it in the blender, I thought that my problem was not getting it mixed well enough. I'm using 100% pure Pharmaceutical Grade Ascorbic Acid (NutriBiotic) and IPP Non-GMO Soy Lecithin Granules (Akin's).

ETA, I will try soaking it overnight, thanks.
edit on 29-1-2013 by KaiserSoze because: I mis-spelled chupacabra

Blend the water lecithin mix for good 5-10 minutes, soak overnight, then when done soaking, blend for another 5-10 minutes.

Make sure the water and Ascorbic Acid is completely diluted in the water. Add the Vit C water into the lecithin water and blend them both together for a good 5 mins prior to the mix going into the ultrasonic cleaner. Make sure to sonicate a minium of 25-30 minutes

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Personally, I think there may be some variation in the Soy Lecithin. I stir mine into water that is just off the boil out of my teapot. I then let it sit for about 30 minutes till the water is just lukewarm, and mix it with my stick type blender with the wire whisk attachment on it and I only blend it for maybe 30-40 seconds and I have a great smooth consistancy, and then sonicate for aproximately 30 minutes.

I have so far only had seperation on one batch and that one I tried not stirring it as it sonicated. The seperation was very minor and was just enough to cover the bottom of the jar, not much of a layer at all. However my friend got the same kind of lecithin I got and hers seperated rather badly and she used the same recipe I did.

So for an update I ahve been using this stuff for about 12 days now, and my pain is mostly completely gone in my shoulders, and they were making me miserable. My heel spur pain sometimes aches a little but I think it gets better every day, and seems to only act up when I am tired and not well rested. Nothing like it was doing, and I am also off of the ibuprofen.

My mood is improved, my guitar playing seems smoother and better coordinated, and I seem to move better in every way. So far everyone I have shared it with has reported similar results also though some folks have more positive benefits than others, all have reported back with positive input and more are making it themselves.

I agree, I do not understand why a doctor would not tell you about this stuff. It's a crime the give someone harmful meds when this is an entirely beneficial supplement that can replace a lot of anti-imflammatories and more harmful things.

So glad I started on this.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I gave a batch to a friend of mine. A couple days ago she started to come down with a sore throat. Her husband's throat was sore too. They both took a shot of the mixture and a couple hours later noticed their throats weren't sore any longer.

This morning a friend came over and got a batch. I had told him if he started to get sick to come over and try this before going to the doctor. It seems like he gets sick a lot. He is going to call me tomorrow and tell me how he's feeling.

I was sick three weeks ago and started making this again. In one day I felt better again. I am going to take this faithfully from now on.

When did the recipe change from two cups distilled water to 1 & 1/2 total? I have not had any luck with this. I have separation issues. I've tried making it every way possible. I went back to doing it the way I usually do and it's fine.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join