It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would stick to my diet of OJ,berries,herbs, citrus and honey...They might cost a little more but they taste fantastic and I am happy that 10 years from now I am not going to blame myself for trying something man made and stupid for so long that almost killed me or made me into a powder addict...And oh,I don't even need a stabilizer or a nukilizer or any other kinds of Synthesizer to make them....My animals thought me a lot about life in general.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

I would stick to my diet of OJ,berries,herbs, citrus and honey.

So with those, were looking at how many milligrams of Vit-C? Little I would guess, depending on amount eaten. Thing is, I used to eat this way too and still didn't get enough vit-c in my system and still felt lethargic

They might cost a little more but they taste fantastic and I am happy that 10 years from now I am not going to blame myself for trying something man made and stupid

Lecithin and Vit-C powder are natural by-products of various foods. Your "OJ,berries,herbs, citrus and honey" are also man made, or man helped to package, produce, and put in stores. I wonder if the one's you are eating are gmo's as well. I dont have to worry about that with the Vit_C powder I get and then lecithin

for so long that almost killed me or made me into a powder addict

No addicts here. Various folks on this thread have taken a month or two off and with no ill effects other than going back to the tired and sore ways of the past

And oh,I don't even need a stabilizer or a nukilizer or any other kinds of Synthesizer to make them

Neither do we. Natural by-products

My animals thought me a lot about life in general.

That's ok ...like your animals, wait til your in old age, 70's or 80's and then we'll see how you do with your "OJ,berries,herbs, citrus and honey".

My grandmother is 80 and is acting like she's in her 40's and all her friends are asking her what the change is all about and how can they be like how she is ...the same friends who stick with their "OJ,berries,herbs, citrus and honey" are the one's who can barely move!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I don't know,, something is telling me that there is an agenda going on in this thread,and I don't even want to get involved with that...Every drug comes from a natural source and it doesn't mean it is completely safe to use,and If you feel tiered and miserable after you withdraw from a drug then your brain should be telling you that there is something wrong...It is just common sense...I always heard of Americans being too easily manipulated and programmed by the corporates,but now you people are starting to scare me a little to be honest with you.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi - ok so a quick update on where I am with this.

I spent the whole day yesterday feeling really bad, in fact getting worse, I had horrible guts followed by nausea, followed by what feels like indigestion. This persisted all day and is still effecting me today.

So I have been doing some more reading and am sure what I'm actually feeling is vit c od, so I tested my theory by doing the bicarb test on my mix. It turns out my mix is really not very good, 50% encapsulation, maybe even less, which would fit with the vit c OD theory as it wouldn't be consumed like it should and that much vit c would indeed be too much for me to digest normally, making me sick.

Soooo I have tipped the rest down the sink and am having a think before I decide what to do next. the thought of taking any more actually makes me feel sick, when I poured the rest down the sink it made me retch just to smell it!!!

my advice top anyone playing with this would be to:

1) test your mix for encapsulation
2) go easy
3) get sunflower lecithin

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I took this last summer and loved the affects it had on me, except for the headaches and the periods that lasted forever. I stopped taking the soy and had to order some sunflower lecithin from a local store. When I went to make it I could not find my sonic cleaner. I replaced it yesterday. Harbor Freight has them on sale this weekend for $30.00. They are way nicer than the two I had bought off amazon.

I have taken two shots of it so far and I didn't expect much. I had been fighting a stomach virus for over a week. Everyone else who had it got well in 48 hours. Well, I woke up this morning and I'm completely over it. I'm so thankful.

I'm looking forward to having my energy back and healing an old injury that has started to really bother me lately.

Last summer I organized a lot of things around here and was just overall more myself and happy.

I posted this information on my facebook and one of my friends is going to start making it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I just ingested my first pack of liposomal vit c from livinonlabs and I feel like I just took a shot of expresso without the increased heart rate and jitters. Maybe its a placebo effect maybe not. I will continue taking liposomal and document my findings. ^_^

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur

I don't know,, something is telling me that there is an agenda going on in this thread,and I don't even want to get involved with that...Every drug comes from a natural source and it doesn't mean it is completely safe to use,and If you feel tiered and miserable after you withdraw from a drug then your brain should be telling you that there is something wrong...It is just common sense...I always heard of Americans being too easily manipulated and programmed by the corporates,but now you people are starting to scare me a little to be honest with you.

If you are scared, don't read this thread. And, that *you Americans* derogatory part of your post, I find offensive.

Des

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I've been considering this for some time. Thanks for the thread, it pushed me into action. I purchased a 30 pack for $30 and then wondered how much the equipment would cost me to make my own. Turns out it was only $16 more and that is with a pound of vit c powder. I can make a ton of the stuff for my original $30. I canceled the factory made stuff and have purchased the ingredients and equipment.

I'll let everyone know how it turns out. :Up:

crossing fingers, I really need something like this considering my health issues.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

I don't know,, something is telling me that there is an agenda going on in this thread,and I don't even want to get involved with that...

Something tells me you have an agenda on this thread to keep people from natural sources of powerful vitamins.

If you would have read the very first page of the thread, here is my original agenda.

1. I first learned of a New Zealand man on his death bed with luekemia and in a coma. His family asked the doctors for IV Vit C where he began to show improvements, but then they stopped with the IV's. So the family began themselves to give him the Liposomal Vit C, that all of us here are making ourselves:

But over 90% of this new method slips vitamin C into the body's cells instead of getting excreted quickly. Alan's wife visited him daily with three packets of the new stuff, equaling six grams of vitamin C, after he was able to eat. Alan soon walked out of the hospital without assistance. He survived a coma from serious pneumonia complications and leukemia.

Source

2. Since I was a kid, I've always been sick with a weak immune system, strept throats all the time, hospital vistis, always getting colds and flu's, stomach issues, etc ...all of which carried on into adult life. So I have always been big on supplements for immune and figured since the guy above survived a leukemia based coma, it may improve my immune system.

I tried it, and it was miraculous for my over all health. When I don't take it, I go back to my regular weak health that I have always had since I was a kid. I tried it on my old, barely walking grandmother, and she's now up and energetic and everyone in my family was shocked about her improvements, so they began to ask me what I give her. So then I had uncles, cousins, family friends all buying or making their own Lipo-C and every single one of them have shown improvements

3. AT that point I realized, I need to share this with the folks at ATS because I seen sooo many improvements with my own family, why not share this. And when I did share it, sooo many other people here also saw improvements.

So you have to understand why I'm scratching my head over your troll like agenda based posts. Not everyone is blessed with perfect health where they don't need vitamins like yourself. Everyone I know personally have some health issues, joint, back, weakness, old age, suffering ...they're not like you.

Every drug comes from a natural source and it doesn't mean it is completely safe to use,

So does air, water, food ...so what! Not all air, water, food is safe either. What's your point?

and If you feel tiered and miserable after you withdraw from a drug then your brain should be telling you that there is something wrong...It is just common sense...

When I with drawl, I go back to my life long weak immune system and sluggishness that I've had since I was a kid. So what? What's your point?

I always heard of Americans being too easily manipulated and programmed by the corporates,but now you people are starting to scare me a little to be honest with you.

Lipo-C is not corporately owned so what the heck are you even talking about. On top of that, I'm originally of European origin and have family members that have told my family back in Europe about Lipo-C and they are now making and taking it back in Europe.

What does this have to do with corporate programming? Seriously you seem to have some ill-willed agenda against natural sources (prescription free) for better health and energy, which really makes me wonder if you are just here to be a troll

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I work in a Pharmaceutical Lab, and i work with placebo testing all the time, so i'm immune to such thoughts(its actually bad because you will be pessimistic), so when i try it this weekend, i will know if its placebo or actual effect.

The reason i'm trying this over other BS out in the website is because, chemically and biologically the process make sense.

I'm not expecting to see recovery or healing.

What im expecting is that, i will absorb higher Vit C and thus i might feel more awake and energetic.

----

But i will do a good report after 1 week of using, because 1 day trial is not reliable.

Over the 3 days result.

Day 1: after taking on a empty stomach in the morning, i felt a bit of heat in the stomach. which only last about 10 mins. i felt awake.

Day 2: No heat this time, but when i was at the gym, i felt more energetic than often, finished a high RPM class, and still had energy left.(i put some into my water bottle, which i took to gym, i thought distributed intake might help more - i drank the concoction + water over a 2 hour gym - tasted bad :/)

Day 3: Muscle soreness from weights usually last longer (2 days) only lasted about a day( i also drank pure orange juice and ate apples during the day).

My overall experience for the past 3 days is that, my endurance seems to have improved. which is something i expected, i also expected my cold to heal faster, but no change with that.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

... and that is why we are all so thankful that you brought this to us dominicus!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I just want to share something else with you that I discovered last night. A friend of mine has Basal Cell Carsinoma. A small mole like cancer on her chest.

So I looked up to see if Vitamin could help with this and I was SHOCKED by what I read:

Topical Vitamin C Stops Basal Cell Carcinoma

OMNS Nov 9 2007) The most common form of skin cancer, basal cell carcinoma, often responds to a remarkably simple, safe, at-home treatment: vitamin C.

Physicians and patients report that vitamin C, applied directly to basal cell skin cancers, causes them to scab over and drop off.

Successful use involves a highly-concentrated vitamin C solution, directly applied to the blemish two or three times a day. Vitamin C is selectively toxic to cancer cells, but does not harm healthy skin cells. This is also the basis for high-dose intravenous vitamin therapy for cancer.

Even higher concentrations of vitamin C can be obtained by direct application. The use of topical vitamin C to kill basal cell carcinoma has been known at least since 1971. Frederick R. Klenner, MD, wrote: "We have removed several small basal cell epithelioma with a 30 percent ointment" of vitamin C.

One person, who reported that a 2mm diameter spot on the nose would not heal for months, had it disappear within a week with twice-daily concentrated vitamin C applications. Another patient reported that after dermatologist-diagnosed multiple spots of basal cell carcinoma were coated with vitamin C, the spots fell off within two weeks.

Basal cell carcinomas are slow growing and it is rare for them to metastasize. This provides an opportunity for a therapeutic trial of vitamin C, provided one has proper medical diagnosis and follow-up.

Preparation of a water-saturated vitamin C solution is simple. Slowly add a small amount of water to about half a teaspoon of vitamin C powder or crystals. Use just enough water to dissolve the vitamin C. Using less water will make a paste. Either way, application with the fingertip or a cotton swab, several times daily, is easy. The water will evaporate in a few minutes and leave a plainly visible coat of vitamin C crystals on the skin.

Source

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Which brand(s) of non-GMO Ascorbic Acid is(are) recommended?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oddpenguin

You don't need to worry about GMO Ascorbic acid, Ascorbic acid is chemically produced.

Lecithin on the other hand, require plants.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

You don't need to worry about GMO Ascorbic acid, Ascorbic acid is chemically produced.

Lecithin on the other hand, require plants.

I see. Thank-you.

What would you suggest for the lecithin?

oddpenguin
edit on 1/13/2013 by oddpenguin because: Added question.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by thoiter
Why is it necessary to use distilled water? What happens if you use regular tap water? Distilled water is almost impossible to get hold of where I am.

Really?

Distilled water is necessary for most beer or wine making.

Not true, some of the most mineralized water makes the best of beers, in fact I use tap water for my beer and it's pretty good.

Tap water has minerals, heavy metals, sometimes chlorine or flouride. Tap water is not good to mix with any other chemicals, because you will get unintended by-products.

You can distill your own water if you have to. It isn't difficult to build a distiller, I'm sure the internet has plenty of plans for it.

My tap water as of yet contains no flouride, chlorine can evaporate out if water is set out long enough or boiled.
However you can hook a hose up to a pressure cooker and cool the hose with ice, or even a kettle blowing steam onto a bag of ice and dripped in a container to get distilled water.

But to me distilled water is overkill, I belief too many concoctions call for it when it may be totally unneccesary, because I believe they are just trying to 'professionalize' the recipe.
If in doubt though, use distilled.

PS, I just purchased an ultrasonic cleaner off ebay, and I can't even afford it!
Liposomal C, I'm down dude!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Need direction:

When I complete the recipe am I able to mix it with some orange juice to help the taste without hurting the potency?

I assume you could as the acid in orange juice can't compete with stomach acid.

Also I see photos with an orange sludge in the bottom of a finished batch held in a mason jar. Should you just use the pure white liquid out of the ultrasonic cleaner or is it a result of sitting in the jar?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Please invest in a stick blender. You can find them cheap on Amazon Ebay and sometimes wally world/walmart.

When adding your lecithin to the cup of water, stir it well, then let it soak for about 40 mins. Then take your stick blender and blend it for about 3 mins. The other cup of water that has been sitting with your C in it, blend with stick blender for about 1 to 2 min. Pour both mixes together and blend again for about 2 mins. Then add that to your sonic unit. If you do it this way, you will have a uniform end product with NO sludge or separation at the bottom of your jar.

As far as the taste goes. So many, as have I, found that if you have your chaser of juice, or milk set to go, hold your breath while shooting your Lipo-C dose, then immediately down the chaser while still holding your breath.

Doing it this way minimizes the taste, and aftertaste to make it not too bad.

Hope this helps...

Des

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

i have thought about the addition of juice and sugar to make it taste better but since no one did thorough chemical analysis on the Liposomal Vitamin C, there is no way for us to know. if our additional ingredients breaks the phospholipid bilayer, then everything would be for waste.

When i made it, i had no precipitates on the bottom... this happens when the initial mixture is not fully saturated(due to over saturation - when people add way too much ascorbic/lecithin than the quantity of the water could handle).

But the precipitates are just unencapulated lecithin and vitamin c.. just mix and drink...its still normal vitamin c and mono saturated fatty acid
edit on 1/13/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The common one i see in the recipe videos are soybean(NON GMO) granules by "NOW" brand. There is normal(GMO) version a well.

i personally don't care for GMO conspiracy but i followed the recipe and ordered the non gmo version.

There is also sunflower lecithin.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ok thanks, having a ready tumbler of OJ seems reasonable. I can't wait to try...I'm sure I won't be getting my amazon order for 5 to 6 days.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join