It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by muzzleflash

I won't be worried about Vitamin C absorption during the apocalypse.

large dose Vitamin C can help prevent cellular detrioration due to exposure to radiation. The workers helping control the Fukishima disaster were all administered 30 gram IV Vitamin C before heading into the frey.

This substance could be the difference between life and death in a nuclear exchange scenario.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well I ordered the stuff today to do it all. I went big on the quantities, and shipping was indeed expensive. I am in for $113 bucks and change, so I hope it has as much of an effect as others here have said, because I plan on sharing it if it does.

I also consider the closing of the other thread to be bad moderating. This one is waaaay too long to wade through. I will post back with my results on a day to day basis as I have been having a lot of joint pain, and if this can help that it will be a Godsend for not just me but several friends.

Peace...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

I wish you the best in starting your Lipo-C. It's been a life changer for me.

Here is the link to the closed thread/summery, that member Julie Washington started. You can add it to your sig for easy access, and referrals.
I plan on doing that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

edit on 10-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The other thread being closed was appropriate. We don't want two threads discussing the same thing.

With that in mind for those that want to lean more about Vitamin C, please see my new thread:

Vitamin C - What You Don't Know May Kill You AND Why the USDA is Wrong

Once you understand all the benefits of mega doses of Vitamin C, you'll understand why so many people are juming on the Liposomal Vitamin C train!

Also the thread links are in my signature.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well after attempting to wade through all the trolling by those that have nothing better to do, I truly appreciate the work you did to put that thread together. I really don't understand why people would spend all that time arguing and derailing a really useful thread like this. I am now about 14 pages into it, and it literally pisses me off. WHere is the moderators now? They let people come in and post argumentative and useless BS and it derails the entire focus of the thread. I am sick of trolling and the lack of moderation in some certain cases.

Thank you Julie for your hard work and dedication to the subject matter, and sorry for the rant lol sometimes it gets to all of us.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Thank you coopdog.

You are so right. The derailing on this website is so out of control.

I find that no matter how many medical studies that I link to to prove the benefits of Vitamin C - they choose to not believe.

Quotes
"Any physician, or panel of hospital-based physicians, claiming that vitamin C is experimental, unapproved, and/or posing unwarranted risks to the health of the patient, is really only demonstrating a complete and total ignorance or denial of the scientific literature. A serious question as to what the real motivations might be in the withholding of such a therapy then arises..... ignorance of medical fact is ultimately no sound defense for a doctor withholding valid treatment, especially when that information can be easily accessed,"

"Many viral infectious diseases have been cured and can continue to be cured by the proper administration of Vitamin C. Yes, the vaccinations for these treatable infectious diseases are completely unnecessary when one has the access to proper treatment with vitamin C. And, yes, all the side effects of vaccinations...are also completely unnecessary since the vaccinations do not have to be given in the first place with the availability of properly dosed vitamin C."---Dr Thomas Levy M.D., J.D. (Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases and Toxins p30)

Source

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Please be careful with Vitamin C.

You can have too much of anything,

and as with any drug or vitamin, you can build a tolerance.

Vitamin C, like anything, is no miracle drug.

Enough f#$#$in Vitamin C threads.

Jesus is the answer.

There's not going to be a miracle any thing that does anything for you except for Jesus.

Ever.

So stop.

Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Woa, I just dosed on Vitamin C.

VWOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!

WOWWWW MANNN... IM SO FREAKIN AWARE AND LIKE MY EYES ARE GLOWING AND EVERYTHING IS SO WOW..

lol.

Vitamin C is hella old news, folks.

Older than the word hella itself.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgalahan2

Vitamin C, like anything, is no miracle drug.

Enough f#$#$in Vitamin C threads.

Jesus is the answer.

There's not going to be a miracle any thing that does anything for you except for Jesus.

Ever.

So stop.

Sheesh.

Well you can love Jesus as much as you like,but if you neglect your nutritional needs-you will get sick and lose your quality of life,maybe even die early/horribly-No matter how devout a believer you are...
That is a simple biological fact.

I am not expecting a miracle-just maybe a better quality of life with a bit more energy than I have at the moment.

You seemed to be saying a belief in Jesus negates the need for vitamins-which is baloney IMHO.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
so would I be able to make liposomal vitamin c and liposomal glutathione and take them together? Could I make one super mix? Like lipsomal vitamin glutathione c?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well, I started my liposomal vitamin C regimen yesterday. My expectations were/are to increase physical energy and stamina, weight loss, and better mental focus. I took a shot glassful (2 TBSP) and within an hour was in overdrive. I've had numerous issues for over 9-months, following a simple surgery that made my life hell afterwards due to the negative impact of several prescribed antibiotics. The effects of which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!

Anyhow, I was able to start a project that involved quite a bit of lifting and mental focus. Mission accomplished...I held up for 5-hours! But today I think I will split my dose up into two portions to see what difference it makes. My SO also insisted on trying it and said he felt "different" 30-minutes after taking one TBSP; in a good way. Today he wants to double that amount because he says he felt much more focused.

Stay tuned......I will also be sharing this with an acquaintance early next week. Her expectations are pretty much what mine are.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarKnowledge
so would I be able to make liposomal vitamin c and liposomal glutathione and take them together? Could I make one super mix? Like lipsomal vitamin glutathione c?

I'm interested in that too, because I purchased some glutathione caps and since then read where the gut doesn't take the glutathione well.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgalahan2

Vitamin C is hella old news, folks.

The Good News Bible is even more "hella old news" but you seem to be totally obsessed with that. That would make you a hypocrite would it not? If you are trying to convert people through regurgitation then you aren't doing a very good job. Perhaps your Jesus points would be better collected elsewhere.
edit on 11-1-2013 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
hi guys, i suffer from quite a lot of psychosomatic #, that makes my life a nightmare and i wish to die most of the time - im only 28. ^^ now, im thinking about giving this stuff a try, before i finally bite the dust. but im a bit scared or skeptical. first of all: i find the instructions for manufacturing this stuff a bit unprecise, so id be glad if someone could post or send me a 100%-detail instruction, especially when it comes to dosages. and i wouldnt use distilled water, btw, like some suggested. i really would not have distilled water going directly into my cells. then, second, is this stuff really safe? and how do i use / store it? thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Really interested in making this after reading Julies thread - but can any Aussies u2u me about where to buy this in a store here, I don't fancy paying huge shipping off Amazon!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
A question for those who have made this-
How much foam is generated during the 30 mins of ultrasound?
My ultra 7000 has just arrived,and it has a 750ml capacity tank.
Should I use about half the tank capacity,or less?

I don't want the foam to overflow.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Convert the ratio to 500ml. Foam shouldn't be too high, but a 150ml buffer zone should be good.

But most recipes are for around 360ml - 500ml i think.

1 cup of water in lecithin, and 1/2 cup for ascorbic acid(some used 1 cup).

**1 cup is 240ml.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I use 1 cup of water for each ingredient, making 2 cups total finished Lipo-C. Foam is minimal, it's not like a bubble bath. Just a slight 1/4 inch layer, if even that. If your sonic unit has a 2 cup capacity, you should be just fine.The main thing for me in attaining a consistent finished liquid is this. I add the non gmo lecitin to one cup of water, let it sit for about 40 minutes, room temp. In the other cup of water, I let my C crystals/powder sit. Then I use a stick blender for at about 3 mintues in the lecithin cup to totally liquify it. The C I do for about 2 minutes. Then I mix the 2 cups together and reblend with the stick blender for about a minute to mix well. Off it goes into the sonic unit....

Des

edit on 11-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Thanks Lucid and Destiny.
That helps.
My tank is 750 ml,so I will go with a cup of each.

Just waiting on the distilled water and vit C powder now.
Should help with my new years health kick hopefully-I reckon it will,as I trust the judgement of lots of folks regarding this.
One of my friends has been ranting about this for years(which is what got me reading this thread)-but she buys the stuff ready made for crazy prices..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Can anyone in the UK point me to a good Liposomal Vit C (spelling) that can be bought online.

Much appreciated...i really want to try this stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join