It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Toots

Many thanks Toots-That tea looks well worth a try.
Good info,appreciated.

reply to post by Julie Washington

Thank you Julie,that is also good info-I have heard vit C can be good for athritis,but I have also read about the idea that too much is bad(that part seems like disinfo to me).

If I get my act together and order the bits this week,I shall experiment on myself and my dodgy back before I get my Mum to try any of it for her athritis I think.
If it can help my back,It could well help anything I think.

Thanks for the info folks.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by doubledutch

You can easily make it... you pretty much need steam of a clean water.

How to make distilled water.

brilliant thanks! I think I'll try this method tomorrow and see how much I can make in a few hours.

The rain water method looks interesting as well, be good in a shtf situation

edit on 9-1-2013 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Auto sections in a supermarket or a gas station may have distilled water used for batteries. I have also heard that supermarkets sell distilled water for use in steam irons in the detergent section.

I think it may also be called demineralized water.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Toots

Many thanks Toots-That tea looks well worth a try.
Good info,appreciated.

reply to post by Julie Washington

Thank you Julie,that is also good info-I have heard vit C can be good for athritis,but I have also read about the idea that too much is bad(that part seems like disinfo to me).

If I get my act together and order the bits this week,I shall experiment on myself and my dodgy back before I get my Mum to try any of it for her athritis I think.
If it can help my back,It could well help anything I think.

Thanks for the info folks.

Yes, you should keep yoru intake under 2500mg daily.

Dr. Mehmet C. Oz and Dr. Michael F. Roizen, co-authors of "You: The Owner's Manual", recommend a higher dosage. "Shoot for 1200 milligrams of vitamin C a day--spread between your diet and supplements throughout the day."

Be careful and do not overdo it. There are data that suggest that more than 2,500 milligrams everyday can have the contrary effect and may actually increase the chance of getting osteoarthritis.
ex]

Source

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
ok getting a bit nerdy here... this is the ultrasonic thingy I have ordered:

www.bestultrasonic.co.uk...

do those in the know think this will be powerful enough?

it's Ultrasonic frequency is 42,000Hz

power is 50W

thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It has 42,000Hz, so its the same as others, but your surface area is small, so you just gotta stir more and let it run a bit longer.

Some of These(Amazon.c a) are often seen in the recipe videos.

edit on 1/9/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/9/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

great thanks for the reply - I shall experiment

ty

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Is this one up to the job?
www.amazon.co.uk...=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The JPL 7000 ?
hmm.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I cannot find the vibration frequency for it. But most of them used in recipe are the 42,000Hz, which is almost all of them i find on sites. Also according to the comments on that, it seems they use it clean jewellery as well so i would assume it would be around the same frequency.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Thanks Lucid,I thought the same.
It has the stainless steel bowl too,which some others do not specify on the specs.

I am getting one,plus some Lecisun.
The rest I will source from my local shops,the vit C and the distilled water-I shall try to get the distilled water from a health shop rather than a garage I think(water distilled for cars may not be as pure as it could be).
Or make my own,its easy to do.

I will have the lot in a few days if I get my orders before the weekend.
I will document my manufacture of,and use of the super vit C over the next few weeks.
On this thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

hey - I got my vit c from ebay

here

1kg Ascorbic Acid - Vitamin C - Pharmaceutical grade! Pure powder for just under £16

hope that helps

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Holy macaroni that is the motherlode.
Fantastic DD.
That is a purchase which would last a while.

I may buy one soon.
Many thanks for good info.

edit on 9/1/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: extra words added

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just ordered everything online today, and can't wait for it to arrive! I even found the abscorbic acid comes in pretty large packages for cheap! I think I'm getting 2.2 pounds, so I really hope we like this stuff for the long term! My mother and sister want to try some with me, so I will post our results when we have them
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
God! why the mods shut down the other thread that would of saved so many people time is beyond me!!! bad moderating IMO. Anyway.

Has anyone tried to make any other forms of vitamins like lypospheric B12 or lypospheric K or D?

I would love to hear from someone who has and the results.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Please keep us up to date with the results after taking it too, I'd like to know if it's all been placebo

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

Please keep us up to date with the results after taking it too, I'd like to know if it's all been placebo

It is most definately not a placebo affect. Please read the ATS member feedback and result on the summary page in my signature. See what other members say after they have been taking it for several months.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

Will do-I have ordered everything except the distilled water,which I will get from a health shop.
Should be able to brew up my first batch by early next week,as long as the post arrives fast.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I work in a Pharmaceutical Lab, and i work with placebo testing all the time, so i'm immune to such thoughts(its actually bad because you will be pessimistic), so when i try it this weekend, i will know if its placebo or actual effect.

The reason i'm trying this over other BS out in the website is because, chemically and biologically the process make sense.

I'm not expecting to see recovery or healing.

What im expecting is that, i will absorb higher Vit C and thus i might feel more awake and energetic.

----

But i will do a good report after 1 week of using, because 1 day trial is not reliable.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I ordered a box of liposomol C from Amazon. (I wanted to try it before investing more $$ in a sonic cleanser and the ingredients). Today was the first day I tried it.

Maybe its the date of my monthly cycle, maybe its hopeful expectations, or maybe this stuff works....but I've been calmer today than I ever am. I suffer from PTSD and have anxiety attacks, plus I'm one of those people who stress. I'm also working with young children all day, so you can imagine the stress that brings.

Today even started out badly; I forgot to set the alarm last night and we overslept. Then I couldn't find my regular shoes and had to wear heels (I HATE HEELS). But even so, today is a calm day.

Anyone else had immediate effects?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Yes, I also had immediate results of heightened mental clarity, and a huge energy boost when I first took my first dose.

I think the calming effect for me, was due to the fog lifting. That's what I call it...fog. That muddled place where linear thinking is not possible. By mental clarity I mean. Focusing and having the energy to follow through was just there, when it hadn't been for years. I've been taking Lipo-C since the beginning of the original thread...

Another added benefit, I've posted in all my update posts...I lost weight without even thinking about it. Cravings for sweets, almost completely went away. I've lost a total of approx. 20 lbs, and leveled off at 110 lbs. I'm sure being a lot more active contributed to the weight loss, but I wouldn't have had the energy to be more active, without the Lipo-C.

Taking Lipo-C for me, has given all new meaning to *don't sweat the small stuff*. Little things that used to bother the hell out of me, just don't anymore. I see solutions to problems with a much clearer mind.

Hope that helped answer your question.

Des

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join