It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
My wife and I take a little teaspoon and mix it in a small glass of OJ. The effects, taste and energy are better

What is OJ?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy

Originally posted by sirric
My wife and I take a little teaspoon and mix it in a small glass of OJ. The effects, taste and energy are better

What is OJ?

Orange juice....it helps a lot with the taste.

Des

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been posted here but the attached video is of a man who was on life support dying and his family had him take intravenous Vitamin C and later Liposomal Vitamin C to combat his deadly swine flu and leukemia. Very good story.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Happy New Year to all our participants in this thread.

Des

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Happy New Year Des. Thanks for contributing to this thread. I am curious if your improvements on the Lipo-C are still there and still going.

For me it continues to be Night and Day. I took a month off and went back to a tired, unmotivated, sluggishness.

Once I got back on it, I now have sky high energy levels back, impossible to get sick even around family and co-workers, motivation sky high (actually working on several business plans, land acquisitions for off grid living and spiritual retreats, book writing, looking into several apps/games for smart phones) and so much more.

It's such a life changer for me!!!!! This New Year I plan on making the Lipo-C using the Paint Gun hitting a metal plate method to see if it's even better. I guess there are freeze/thaw cycles to micronize it even more, and then also sonification and the end result is just as good if not better then the Pro-Packet's being sold by various suppliers.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

"Yea my fault on that. I thought he was early 30's. I must have gotten him confused with another article i read about some kid in his 30s being cured of cancer from some kind baking soda combo out in Europe"

I think you may be referring to Dr Simoncini and Sodium Bicarbonate therapy. I always been sceptical of the vested interests in "conventional cancer fighting regimes" that 1) dont prolonge life 2) never cure anyone 3) rely on the Big Pharma/Oil Industry/patenting protection 4) have been proved to be ineffectual

Oh to the earlier poster who said you would need $x million to do double bind tests etc, I find it has become a throw away mantra by the defenders of allopathic medicine that it costs on average $200 Million to bring a new drug to market. We never actually get a breakdown of where that $200 M goes perhaps lobbying, backhanders contingencies for claims/lawsuits
What people seem to forget is most science was discovered in peoples back yards or mixed in the kitchen sink.
To Muzzleflash with all due respect look into the selenium depletion of soil, tons of research available how this 1 missing mineral brings on a whole lot of diseases. I get what you're saying about nature providing and agree with your basic premise however the natural environmental conditions in prehistory are nothing compared to todays toxicity

Dr Simoncini www.cancerisafungus.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

"You can think what you want. I'm actually cracking up at your comments, insinuating that I'm some mind-controlled dumbass who sees a commercial for a Big Mac and runs to McDonalds.
What a riot! Thanks for educating me on how marketing works."

What I find disturbing is that DevolutionEvolvd would use a quote from Bertrand Russell, wasnt old Bertie one of the instigators of the Global cult calling for Genocide of the unwashed masses...science at its best!!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Hi Shagreen Heart,
I noticed the same symptons when I was in the restaurant industry. Most of it cleared up when I wasn't around fryers. I honestly think it was absorption of frying oils/ bad extraction. I would wake up feeling lethargic and "stoned like"
heres a quick interesting link www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
After sitting down and reading this ENTIRE thread, there's now almost no possible way I could decide against buying these ingredients and the US machine... I'm compelled and excited to try this stuff out for myself. I will remain skeptical, of course. Will post what I experience in a few weeks or so.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarpenterMatt
I too just made my first batch yesterday. I have a 1.6 litre Ultrasonic cleaner, so I made a 1.5lt batch. I tried a smaller batch using a beaker in a basket surrounded by tap water, but my gut feeling is this needs to go straight into the tank.

What you did should work fine. In fact, that's the way it generally should be done.

I'm a chemist. The normal way that an ultrasonic cleaner/bath is used in a chemical reaction is to place the solution being sonicated into a glass container, but it in the bath and fill the bath with water up to about the level of the liquid in the glass container. That way, the solution of interest stays clean (i.e., no metal from the sonicator) and the sonicator tank stays clean, too. The ultrasonic bath in my lab is almost 25 years old and has never had anything in its main tank except water. The ultrasonic waves from the water readily transfer to any solution inside a glass container.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
LEGITIMATE QUESTION

Would using de-ionised water be a problem? I have some at home and would like to use this rather than purchasing distilled but i am not sure if this is going to affect the solution or the ultrasonic process?

Regards in advance

AU67

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by acesup67

Yes both are the same.

Different process of filtration. Final results are the same. BUT, there are higher degree of distillation, mainly used for IV and drug test.

_______

Also want to thank Julie and Oneisone for those links on the other thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Since your thread was closed
I'd like to ask anyone on this one is they know if it will be ok to take liposomal vitamin C when trying to conceive.

I'm having some fertility issues, and I obviously wouldn't want to make it worse. I would assume that it is ok to take it in moderation, but I wanted to see if anyone knew for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

This was mentioned earlier in the thread, somewhere in page 4ish...

Pregnant or trying to get pregnant ladies beware. Copious amounts of Vit C can (not always, but has been known to) disrupt the process of pregnancy enough to cause a miscarriage. I'd love to try making this myself but alas I do not have the funds to purchase one of those cleaning machines...at least not this month or the next. But star & flag for future reference

So maybe not.....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Running through this thread and no real mention to taste (other than adding something for better taste).

How does this stuff taste? Like OJ?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by occy30

Sourer than pure lime juice... Ascorbic acid is kinda like high concentrated lime.

Im not sure if adding sugar would do anything... it might disrupt the phospholipids.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by occy30
Running through this thread and no real mention to taste (other than adding something for better taste).

How does this stuff taste? Like OJ?

The taste does suck, but it's all in your head. If you detach from projecting that "This taste sucks" and just be Zen about it ....plus you can hold your nose/breath, and chase with water, it's not that bad. To me it tastes like a non sweetened creamy citrus contraption.

I used to drink a lot of martinis, vodka based drinks, and drink moonshine w/ southerners, compared to moonshine, this is a drop in the bucket. Plus the rewards are WELL worth the taste, which for me, over 6 months in of taking this stuff, is no big deal and part of daily routine

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I can handle that.

Now next question. I plan on buying a bottle that is already complete. The bottles I see on the net seem to be about a months worth. Does this seem right? The home made stuff only last a 4 or 5 days unrefrigerated (not sure how long when refrigerated). Wanna make sure I get the right stuff.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have been making my own lip c for about 6 months now.Started for a sick friend who has prostate cancer that has spread to the bones.He says he feels better and he looks better but the medical reports are in a foreign language so no idea what they say. He is in his 80s so I am not looking for a miracle,just an increase in quality of life.

I measure my distilled water via baby bottle- 1 cup 3 level tablespoons of the non gmo lech
4 oz water with 1 lvl tablespoon powdered ascorbic acid and one heaping tbsp baking soda.
the lech water mix ı shake in a water bottle and keep overnight in the fridge
the 4 oz with the c and soda I do the same.

Next day I mix the two together-shake alot,then pour into the ultrasonic cleaner.
I drink about .5 oz twice a day.
did I feel anything? Maybe a little less tired, and I think I need less sleep.Have been told my gray hairs are less gray but thats about it. I am a 5 espresso a day guy so I doubt much of anything will make me feel more awake

Since I travel to some really nasty places I use it as prevention.
I believe the sicker you are the more you will feel the results. If you are mostly healthy the immediate benefit may be less --but long term is where the benefit really lies imho.

No real issues with bowel activity-
my wife took a few 1/2 teaspoons while she was pregnant -and my child takes a .5 teaspoon about 3x a week.Hates the taste so I bribe her with some candy a few minutes later.-No adverse reaction by either.

To live healthy lives I believe we all need lip c,apple cider vinegar ,colloidal silver and cayenne pepper.
You could die in a car accident tomorrow but these 4 should give you the best chance of being healthy if you watch your diet(low carb-low non-natural oil/fat-aka corn oil,margarine etc).
With health care costs being what they are its a safer and cheaper bet than anything else out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join