It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Thanks for that.

Often the work of a great visionary is greatly diluted after their death. Books are rewritten, formulas recrafted to be more trendy and more profitable, core values lost to new but insignificant details. I hope Pauling's work hasn't begun this kind of erosion?

In the quote above, it would be helpful to know what Pauling referred to as a Megadose and what he considered a small dose. I doubt Pauling was meaning the RDA of 60mg, as he didn't seem to consider anything less than several grams!

If the megadose is 6-18 grams daily, then very few peeps in this thread will be getting that much, although there is the extra absorption rate to factor in.

ETA: reviewing my own post, Pauling recommends 3-6g per day as a preventative, so I'm assuming this is his idea of 'smaller dose'. That's equivalent of 3-6oz of the juice without taking the extra absorption into account.
edit on 29-6-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi everyone, today I am making a new batch including some Reflex CO Enzyme Q-10 in there.

I have used the standard recipe, however I have added 300mg of the CoQ-10.

I will let you all know how this mix goes.

Also, the last two days I have gone back to 1.25oz 2x a day, and no headaches - I will concede that either the headaches were a coincidence before or that, it was a detox reaction.

Thanks,
GodForbid.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well I finished the 'brew' with the Co-Q10. It seems to have worked okay. The major difference is that this batch is way more gloopy. It has the texture of raw egg and is very slimy. Perhaps I will use more water next time.

I have taken my first shot and I do feel energetic this afternoon. No way of knowing if that is the effect of my new batch yet though.

Will report back later.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
After a few days, I can definitely say its giving me more energy, not like caffeine, just feels like my body is working better. I am not in great shape and have several chronic health problems, such as sinusitis, so I imagine some detox is starting to occur. I feel mild cold-like symptoms come and go since starting to take the lipo-C...I'm not sure if that means I had just coincedentally happened to pick up a cold and the C is fighting it off, or if it means that the C is starting to empower my immune system to kill whatever lingering bugs are behind my chronic sinus problems. Interesting to observe.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Last night I made my first batch using Raw Sunflower Lecithin. (This is the 4th batch I’ve made, I had to throw out the 1st batch – I’ve been on Lipo C for about 11 days now.)

I also want to report that I love the Aussie formula Lipo C – that’s the one with Bicarbonate of Soda encapsulated with the C & soy lecithin. No sour stomach at all.

The Lipo C made with Raw Sunflower Lecithin (RSL) is different from the Lipo C made with Soy Lecithin.
There isn’t an easy way to measure the “gloup” that RSL is. Its consistency is like syrup. Once it’s opened it has to be refrigerated. Think of cold molasses.

I used 2 TBsp of RSL instead of the 3 level TBsp of soy lecithin, it should be roughly equivalent.
RSL makes a lot of very fine foam when blended with the liquid Sodium Ascorbate. I was afraid I’d have to spend 40 minutes stirring this in the Ultra Sonic Cleaner (USC) to get rid of the foam.

But just at the 27 minute point all of the foam disappeared.

The color of the final product is beige like Almond Milk, instead of yellow like Egg Nog.

The taste of Soy Lecithin Lipo C is more neutral than the taste of RSL Lipo C.
The RSL Lipo C has a raw nut flavor with a strange undertone that is medicinal. It tastes like raw sunflower seeds with an aftertaste that reminds me of Cod Liver Oil, even thought it’s not “fishy” at all. I suppose you could acquire a taste for this.

I’ve never experienced the dramatic rush of energy from any of the Lipo C that some have.

Instead there is a definite sense of well-being, the skin is smoother & plumper, the eyesight sharper, I feel like doing some of the chores I’ve put off, less sleep is needed, and when I awake, there is not the usual “just woke-up brain fog – must have coffee ASAP” feeling.

Something else is happening to my body, but I do not want to report on that prematurely. I will post on that when it’s complete.

I am grateful the OP decided to share his Lipo C experience with us (I had never heard of it before), and I am grateful to all the other ATS members for sharing their Lipo C info with us.

I believe Lipo C is life-changing.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
Something else is happening to my body, but I do not want to report on that prematurely. I will post on that when it’s complete.

oooh, I do hope you will keep us posted. I really appreciate your description of using the raw sunflower lecithin. I'm planning on using up the soy I have, but the next purchase will be the RSL.

I don't check on this thread quite as often anymore, but do look at it at least once a week to see if there are any new updates.

I've started taking iodine drops (Lugol's) and was having a few symptoms of Bromide detox. Vitamin C is one thing that is recommended for detox, so I upped my amount of lipo C (by an extra 2T.), and am feeling about normal now. So happy to have it on hand.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Update report:

Week 3 on Lipo-C. Some rather curious physical things are making a show now. I don't know if anyone else can relate to this...maybe I'm just crazy. This stuff is pretty amazing as far as my daily energy/productivity levels go. I can't believe all the things I've done that were long ago written off as, it just won't get done. Because I'm too old, too tired, too apathetic to get them done. It's like my mind has shaken off the cobwebs and I see those once daunting tasks, as easily doable!

I've leveled out with 12 lbs lost. That's about what I was overweight before I started. Muscle tone is picking up, due I think to being much more active. Here comes the fun part that's happening now...maybe I am crazy.

I'm 61 years old, female, and showing the regular signs of wear and tear that come with age. But...now most all of the crows feet wrinkles around my eyes and forehead are completely gone. Skin tone is like I had 10 years ago...softer, smoother, more supple. People are starting to ask me what new cream I'm using...LOL. Also, my hair has always grown really fast, I keep it about mid-back length, trim often, it's healthy hair. It's growing faster now, and here's the part I want to know if anyone else is experiencing....it's growing back in it's natural brown color instead of the gray I'm used to.

All around my forehead area the new hairs growing in are brown...what is causing that. Anyone???

I know I sound nuts....but had to report it because it's happening to me.

Des

edit on 4-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hey Des, great to hear!
Can you tell me exactly how you make it and with what. This thread kind of lost me on it, some talked about a blender and some talked about a cleaner as well?
Also, how many times a day do you drink it?
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by will615

Hey Des, great to hear!
Can you tell me exactly how you make it and with what. This thread kind of lost me on it, some talked about a blender and some talked about a cleaner as well?
Also, how many times a day do you drink it?
Thank you.

If you do have the time, I highly suggest you do wade through the whole thread...some pretty amazing posts from the participants of this experiment. But, I did copy some sections and email them to myself for posterity in case the thread ever went poof.

Sorry, I can't exactly remember who to credit with this one I copied, but I think it was Megamind, a member here.

Here it is:

Since I got good results I will recap the method I used for those interested ...

First my Vitamin C powder is 5000mg per teaspoon ...

Second my Lecithin (been spelling it wrong ) is 1680mg per tablespoon ...

I measured 3 level tablespoons of granular Lecithin and mixed it with a spoon in one cup of distilled water ...

Let the lecithin soak for at least 30 minutes ...

Then I measured 1 level tablespoon of vitamin C powder and mixed it with a spoon into 1 cup of distilled water dissolving it completely ...

Then I took the lecithin solution and put it in a blender on high for 1 minute ...

Next I poured the vitamin C solution into the blender and blended on high for 20 seconds ...

Finally I poured the mixture into my stainless steel jewelry cleaner (from Harbor Freight Tools) and ran the cycles, stirring frequently, until all the foam was gone (long time 30+ minutes) ...

The results are an oily sour tasting solution that has a consistency of watery milk and looks like it too. It has maybe the slightest bit of an orange to yellow hue.

The total volume of solution is 2 cups. The total C in the solution is 15,000mg. At a 1 oz dose there are 16 doses in this recipe. Each dose has 937mg of C with at about 700mg encapsulated. At an 80% absorption rate in the body you should get 560mg of C per dose.

Compare that to 1000mg of C in pills at 16% absorption for 160mg of C.

Good luck to all!

I'm sure any questions you have will be answered by people here....Good Luck and Good Health!

ETA: I take it twice a day. 3oz total. Split into 2 doses.

Des

edit on 4-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So just one 1oz. dose a day and store it in the fridge?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by will615

So just one 1oz. dose a day and store it in the fridge?

No, I take 3 oz a day split into 2 doses. Yes, store in fridge. Some people are taking different amounts, I take what is working for me. You may need to find your level that works for you.

Des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's taken me about a week to read right through this thread, but I've finally done it

I signed up to ATS just so I could post here. I'm amazed at the results people have been getting, and my tired, aching limbs know they could do with a bit of the same.

Has anybody had the same results with bought, ready-made liposomnal vitamin C? As far as I could see, most people are making their own, but I don't really feel up to that at the moment. If the ready-made stuff works then hopefully I'll have enough energy to make my own in the future.

Thanks for any advice or help.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've read this most of this thread and made five batches so far. I made a baking soda batch for my fifth which seems much more potent. All I can say is this stuff makes me feel like I'm youthful and healthy again and I'm in my later 20's now with alot of minor body problems which this seems to help in so many area's.

After a 7mi forest run I had my shins and knee's hurt for a few days and the first moment I made my first batch I felt like it was doing something, it wasn't a placebo effect. Since then I take about 2TBS when I wake up and 3-4 1TBS about every 4-5 hours saving the last one when I go to sleep. Over the course of about two weeks now, I have felt my lethergy pretty much vanish, my knee joint pain feels very smooth, it doesn't cure muscle and tendon pain I get after a mi run but I feel healthy, I have alot of red ache scarring on my arms which actually starts to looks better recently which I'm sure will hopefully go away after a few months now, energy levels are awesome like coffee but better, however if I drink coffee its even better to workout, waking up is much easier, I seem to require about 5-6hrs of sleep now instead of 8-9 with some of my dreams more deeper at times, my mental clarity is improved, even my desire to do something, my allergies have nearly dissipated and my allergies should be awful right now, when I take 2TBP in the morning I can actually feel my sinus clear up after 30-60mins and even with the 1TBS dosage afterwards, and my throat is very clear when I wake up now, easier to speak.

I have felt my head hurt the first week, kept waking up wide awake ready to go after an hour of sleep sometimes at 3-4am, but I can just lie down and go back to sleep, I usually wake up before my alarm now thinking its 2hrs later than it is, and some gas problems but no upset stomach.

I notice when I began taking it, every time was like a sudden boost, it felt addicting, now it feels more of keeping everything in status quo of all the benefits. I noticed the baking soda batch I followed a few pages before this page is more potent than the normal one and tastes a bit better when mixed with orange juice. I wait 1hr before I eat or 2hrs after I eat. A question though, does the mixture seem more potent when its first made then after a few days. I make two at a time so it lasts about a week, one for me and one for everyone else to share since they take less and store it in the fridge.

I've given this to a few people, my brother takes 2TBS each day, he's bigger than me by 40lbs of muscle and I'm 170lb and says he doesn't feel anything, gave 2TBS to another friend and he felt something and he's in the same weight class as I.

Anyways thanks to OP and others who have contributed in this thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Any one in england can sell me some? PM me.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ok, not sure what update this is for me but my wife and I have both been on lipoC for approx 3 weeks now. Anyway, we both have had positive results but she has had more dramatic results, so far.

Now she is telling me her menstrual cycle has changed somewhat, for the better. She is in her mid-30s and for the 1st time she can remember, she does not experience the pain that comes with her menstrual cycle. She also said her period has a different texture, more fluid in appearance and has a fuller color. So, the stomach cramps have disappeared since she has been on LipoC, so again, this is just some more great news.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT keep it up

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiredandold
It's taken me about a week to read right through this thread, but I've finally done it

I signed up to ATS just so I could post here. I'm amazed at the results people have been getting, and my tired, aching limbs know they could do with a bit of the same.

Has anybody had the same results with bought, ready-made liposomnal vitamin C? As far as I could see, most people are making their own, but I don't really feel up to that at the moment. If the ready-made stuff works then hopefully I'll have enough energy to make my own in the future.

Thanks for any advice or help.

Tiredandold,

I bought mine off of Amazon and have not had the same results as those who are making their own. I did notice some subtle changes, but because the cost of the packets is so high, I was not able to up my dose for the maximum effect like eveyone here. I can say that the small changes that I did notice have encouraged me to buy the supplies to make my own this go round. I will post any differences that I notice once I start taking the home made version.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

My gf has also reported that she doesn't have cramps the way she normally does.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

hmmmm, Mega, looks like we are onto something here. BTW, my wifee has taken the week off from drinking LipoC...she says it leaves a slick taste in her mouth. Not sure what that means but she promises to resume sometime next week.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldylocks
Tiredandold,

I bought mine off of Amazon and have not had the same results as those who are making their own. I did notice some subtle changes, but because the cost of the packets is so high, I was not able to up my dose for the maximum effect like eveyone here. I can say that the small changes that I did notice have encouraged me to buy the supplies to make my own this go round. I will post any differences that I notice once I start taking the home made version.

Thanks goldylocks, I'll keep an eye on this thread before I make any decisions

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join