It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

well thats the first batch made neotech1neothink,,thanks for your help pal,,tastes unpleasant but if i get the reslts others have then its worth it,,, i took 2 tablespoons at 13.25 UK time and i,ll get back to you on how i,m feeling..was a lot easier to make than i thought it would be ,,,, thanks again

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

I perhaps should have said H&B is a household name. I hoped the ingredients would actually be what they're supposed to be, which sometimes I doubt when buying from Amazon.

I'm not sure about allergies. I noticed no other symptoms other than headache and lethargy. No rashes, stomach discomfort or anything. Would it be likely for me to experience headaches as a lone symptom of allergies?

Detox maybe, although I already have a diet high on antioxidants I don't know why I would experience major discomfort from detox when no others have reported the same.

I do wonder, no one else has experienced headaches, it could be a coincidence. I'll try a dose again in the morning, and if the headache comes back we know what's causing it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gedo:Rinne Tensei

Hope you won't be too discouraged by a single report of headaches, Gedo.

Everyone is different, and I'd really like to hear more from people who have been taking this a week or longer. Are the initial feelings still there? Does the positive effect go away after a time? I have been taking about 2 oz every day (1 T. in the morning, 1 T. in the afternoon) for a week now. I just had the absolute best workout I've had in years. (jogged 2 miles, rode 8.5 on my bike . . . still feel great, and I'm not the uber-athlete by any stretch.) So, as for me, while I don't believe in miracle cures, I'm still extremely positive about this. I would be really sad if over the long-term the mind-enhancing and energy lifting effects wear off. (But I think some have pointed out that "you get used to" the new amounts of energy and it doesn't feel so noticeable anymore.)

As to the headaches, I'm wondering if anyone else had had this issue. I hope anyone would come forward with negative experiences, just in case there are issues with this process/formula. (Many of us are using stainless steel lined USCs, and I still wonder if we're getting some metal in the mix. I know from cooking, that you don't even use stainless steel sometimes with fresh tomatoes or other acidic foods.)

[btw, my bowel issue seems better, but I'm still going to use more fiber, just in case. headaches can be caused by irregularity, so hopefully that's not the issue there.]

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodForbid
reply to post by RogerT3

I perhaps should have said H&B is a household name. I hoped the ingredients would actually be what they're supposed to be, which sometimes I doubt when buying from Amazon.

I'm not sure about allergies. I noticed no other symptoms other than headache and lethargy. No rashes, stomach discomfort or anything. Would it be likely for me to experience headaches as a lone symptom of allergies?

Detox maybe, although I already have a diet high on antioxidants I don't know why I would experience major discomfort from detox when no others have reported the same.

I do wonder, no one else has experienced headaches, it could be a coincidence. I'll try a dose again in the morning, and if the headache comes back we know what's causing it.

Headache is a classic first response to any kind of detox.
Skin irritation also, as the skin is the bodies largest elimination organ.
Having said that, both are probably equally normal for allergic reactions.
You can add in runny nose to both!
In fact, detox is in a way similar to allergic reaction (which is the body going into overdrive attempting to remove something from it's space).

You may have been taking a lot of anti-oxidants but in what form? If it's pills from H&B I wouldn't even consider them to be a factor, as most of that stuff is just plain useless (again, IME and IMO)

If your anit-O are natural veggies and fruit, fresh from the garden, then you certainly won't be getting reactions from those

From my own perspective, I did report a slight feeling of detox when I began taking the juice. I started on 35ml (1oz) 3 times a day and increased by 1oz each day until by day 3 I was taking 9 oz per day or 18 tbl spoons. The detox feeling was mild and occured on day one and two.

I understand that the theory here is the liposomes transport the vitC directly to the liver, which is no small thing. The liver is the storehouse of a huge amount of toxins removed from digestion and other processes, so any kind of liver stimulation could release plenty of nausea creating and irritating stuff. Just make sure you are pooping 2-3 times per day, and you should be good ;0)

For those that don't poop at least 2x per day, you may be risking auto-toxification if the liver is dumping contents into the bowels, as the bowels will reabsorb the toxins into the blood if they aren't moving fast enough.

To help, forget the pills and grab a bag of prunes or any of the hundreds of real foods that help the bowels move.

If you are serously constipated (going less than once a day, or your poop is hard, or you sit on the loo for more than a few seconds to evacuate) then I highly recommend Dr. Schulze Intestinal Formula #1, which will even make dead people's colons move!!! (not joking)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

The list of supplements I am taking currently are:
Opti Men
Cherry Active
Amazing Grass
Creatine Monohydrate
Co Enzyme Q-10
Omega 3,6 & 9

The above supplement my diet, which is healthy enough, I eat more than my 5 a day, and lots of high ORAC foods such a blueberrys. All my meats are lean ie chicken breast.

Sport is my lifestyle so I exercise more than I would imagine is the average. (7 times a week). I never drink alcohol and don't smoke.

I just don't know why I would have such a detox reaction when no one else is. But then, I am getting headaches when no one else is.

I'll try again tomorrow and let you all know the result. As 2Serious has said, I do fear for the ingestion of metals from my USC.

I should add that I have been urinating way more often than normal too. Probably up to 10 times on Sunday, and I really had to keep drinking a glass of water after each time to make sure I wasn't getting dehydrated.

Cheers.

edit on 19-6-2012 by GodForbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Sounds like your diet and exercise are way above the norm, even for those conscious of a healthy lifestyle.
Hey, the body is unique and this is an experiment, so it's kinda cool to have different responses. If we all got amazing energy and clarity, slept better, ate less and had more sex ... yeah, actually that would be much better

Anyway, interested to hear your progress. I am back on the juice these past 2 days, slowly upping back to around 200ml per day (over 3 doses). Nothing to report as yet, but the wife thinks it 'might' be helping

ETA: if you drink a glass of water each time you pee, it's not that surprising you are peeing frequently

edit on 19-6-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT3
Sounds like your diet and exercise are way above the norm, even for those conscious of a healthy lifestyle.
Hey, the body is unique and this is an experiment, so it's kinda cool to have different responses. If we all got amazing energy and clarity, slept better, ate less and had more sex ... yeah, actually that would be much better

Anyway, interested to hear your progress. I am back on the juice these past 2 days, slowly upping back to around 200ml per day (over 3 doses). Nothing to report as yet, but the wife thinks it 'might' be helping

ETA: if you drink a glass of water each time you pee, it's not that surprising you are peeing frequently

edit on 19-6-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

Very true, just a shame it had to be me who got the headaches and not the sex! Typical!

Re-reading my sentence I realise it sounded stupid now - I should have written "in the end I had to drink a glass of water after each time" After I'd been peeing all day and not drinking any more than normal

Anyway hope it works for you, thanks for the responses.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GodForbid

I cant see the GMO FREE title given to this soy lecithin product,so i can easily imagine it as a GMO product.

Give a try to the distilled water.

And change the source of your vit-c too...who knows?

I just learned that the synthetic ascorbin acid is not equal with the originally synthesized vit-c.

There arent any balancing material and compensatory to the vit-c (synthetic ascorbin acid) that would lead the matter to work like natural vit-c ascorbin acid.

These balancing materials are helping the absorption and making it able to be more useful.

The balancing materials are:

en.wikipedia.org...

bioflavonoids( en.wikipedia.org... )

en.wikipedia.org...

Factor K, Factor J, Factor P,

Ascorbinogen

The material you buy as ascorbin acid in pure form made in factory not in laboratory,and there are several addictive and intermediate product that remains after processing the acid.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 2serious

Im not in the least discouraged im just very cautious,and want to explore what can cause these symptoms mentioned by some lipo c users.

Some taste metallic.Wondering how the metal comes....maybe from the machine itself?
How can we be sure?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Howdy all. Still enjoying the boost bigtime.

I see that somebody else is reporting headaches. Been a bit more headachy myself, but it is subsiding. Had a huge one myself this last Friday, like a bad hangover but had not had enough alcohol or unhealthy foods to explain it. Detox from the byproducts of healing when damaged cells are killed off is known to be taxing to the body and the liver especially. And you would expect that kind of clean up when you get more vitamin c in your blood, as with intravenous. In the midst of the headache, I felt kinda poisoned and wondered, but I still knew that the formula is nothing but pure H20, ascorbic acid, and lecithin, which could only produce a headache by way of damage removal. My dose size is 1oz on an empty stomach in the morning, and a scant ounce b4 dinner. This is really not very much vit C or lecithin, so it is very interesting to me how the preparation drastically increases the effect.

I really think this stuff is very healing, and sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. I only wish I could interest some of the people dear to me, or anyone really. Twice I've been told how great and glowing I look now, only to be treated like a weirdo with my homemade vitamins when I offer a batch. Oh well, I sure am glad I'm taking it! Thanks again OP and everybody!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hey GodForbid, I have purchased my products from Holland & Barratt too, I have the same vitamin C as you, however I purchased the other tub of Lecithin as it had the Non-GMO sign on it, so I will let you know how that goes.

This one -
www.hollandandbarrett.com...

Does anybody know where I can get distilled water from in the UK? I'd rather go to the shop than order online if possible.

Many thanks!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Update Report on day 4 of Lipo-C. This is my fourth full day, 2 oz a day, one oz in morning on empty stomach, one oz around 2 in the afternoon/empty stomach. Feeling great...

Continued much higher energy levels that starts to fade about an hour before my second dose. After second dose energy level uptake to high again. Continued lessening of appetite, have lost 4 lbs. I'm sure some of that is loss of craving for sweets, and more overall movement. I find myself getting so much done these days. Productivity way up.

Still feeling a wee bit euphoric within an hour of taking it. But, amazingly, still an inner calm even when something comes up that would normally make me very agitated. Like the boy goats escaping from their pen and eating the neighbor's rose bushes...

So, I'll keep taking it. No headaches, no runny bowels, no rashes...as a matter of fact, skin tone on face is looking much more even toned, and smoother. I know some of you are upping your doses, I don't know if I should. Don't know what the benefits may be in doing that. If anyone who has done this has experienced better results, please let me know.

This old Lady actually found herself dancing around the kitchen today to music from the tv.....LOL

Des

edit on 19-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Not sure what day I am on but it has been over a week of taking the concoction. My energy level has been up after taking it and it definitely calms the nerves.

My wife, on the other hand has had several symptoms:
1. More energy
2. She sweats on her brow area within 10 - 30 mins after taking it (anyone experience this?)
3. More talkative (surprised I noticed this since she hardly shuts up anyway)
4. She has definitely lost weight. She said she is down a couple of dress sizes
5. Better bowel movements

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

The concoction looks like frothy yellow eggnog. No meniscus (separation of liquids). The taste is NOT noxious to me at all. I do not need a chaser, except water. I read not to take anything sweet with Vitamin C, sugar will block the absorption of C. (?)

I got my supplies today and I followed what is listed below. I ended up with yellow eggnog too, a little lighter than the color of lipo. No froth since I used the cleaner for over 30 mins. My cleaner will do up to 8 min cycles before it needs reset. I used a bambo chopstick to stir.

1/2 cup of hot water with TB of vit C

1 cup of hot water with 3 TB of lipo.

I blended the lipo for 5 mins with a hand blender and it ended up smooth looking, I combined it in the cleaner with the diluted vit C and ran the cleaner for 33 mins or so with stirring. Even though the above recipe says 3 2 min cycles I didn't notice much of a change for the first 20 mins then it looked a little lighter and the froth was all gone with none returning. I never soaked or cooled anything until the cleaner so I'm not sure if this is ok or not.
The end taste is more lipo than the sour taste of vit C which was what the concoction tasted like before the cleaner.

I took 1 1/2 TB and waiting to report on any changes...

edit on 19-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
results from my first day,,took 2 tablespoons around half past one in the afternoon,, mix came out perfectly,,tasted bad,,after around 2 hours felt very calm,, flegm lifting from my chest,,, i'm a smoker,,, definitely more clarity of thought,,,have had a fogy feeling in my head for a week or so which i'm pleased to say has lifted this morning,,, went to my 45 minute spinning class last night at 8 o clock,(really hard exercise class on static bike to music) instructor commented at the end of the class that i had breezed through it,,,felt great during the class, like i could have went on for another 45 mins,,, went to bed last night and slept straight away, around midnight , and here i am this morning ,, up 5 hours later , an hour or so earlier than usual,, felt wide awake as soon as i got out of bed,,, just had another 2 tablespoons at 5 o clock and i'm just heading out the door for a walk .oh i only had 2 tablespoons at 13,30 yesterday so will take another 2 tablespoons today around 3 o clock this afternoon,, will post my results from today later on,, have another spinning class tonight at seven o clock which is usually a lot tougher having done one last night ,,the second class of the week finds me always flagging after 30 mins , so it will be interesting to see any difference this evening,, oh added the mix to a little milk this morning and it went down a lot better,,

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
forgot to add... i.m 51 years old,, and was in a bad car accident 5 years ago.. smashed my leg and arm and 4 pelvic fractures and a mild brain injury,,, just in from the 5 mile walk and i must say a blew round it,, felt like i could break into a jog,, pelvis and leg pains seem a lot easier, so if your sitting wondering whether to try this ,, my advice is don't hesitate ,, i cant wait to see what the day brings,, and as i say i,m spinning tonight at 7 ,, and it;ll be interesting to see how i fair second session on the trot

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteSpiritualBoy
Hey GodForbid, I have purchased my products from Holland & Barratt too, I have the same vitamin C as you, however I purchased the other tub of Lecithin as it had the Non-GMO sign on it, so I will let you know how that goes.

This one -
www.hollandandbarrett.com...

Does anybody know where I can get distilled water from in the UK? I'd rather go to the shop than order online if possible.

Many thanks!

Hi there!
Good let me know how you do with your batch, hopefully it'll all work out well for you. I asked the same question as you about the distilled water, but was told that deionized water should be just as good or even better. You can get those from any supermarket in the car section. Mine was in a white plastic bottle called "carplan"

Good luck!

Oh and to the rest of you, I managed to get a friend of mine interested in this and I made him a batch exactly the same as mine. He has recorded no headaches and says he thinks it's doing him some good. I asked him last night (his 3rd day on the vitC) if it was working and he said "yeah normally I would be half asleep by now after the long day I've had, but I'm fine"

All good so far.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

2. She sweats on her brow area within 10 - 30 mins after taking it (anyone experience this?)

Daynight42 reported a case of sweats that he assigned to detox.
I also have experienced a little of that twice.
I was taking quite a lot initially (5-10oz per day).

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I made up a new batch as follows:

1 liter of RO water
50g of vitC (pure AA powder)
100g of Now brand Lecithin granules (non-gmo)

I also used the heater on the USC which is set at a steady 65 degrees C

I decided to just blend the whole lot together in cold water and see what happens. These ratios are a lot less water than I used before.

The main difference was the foam actually increased dramatically in the USC, followed by the lecithin clumping that was reported and photo'd early in the thread. The hand blender soon took care of the lumps, which returned during each cycle.

After about 40 mins of blending the foam had not gone away, so I just bottled and drank. The mix is way thicker, very much like egg-nog, even kind of snotty ;0)

No difference in the experience, but this is fun doing different batches just to see.

I have sunflower lecithin on order, so will post about that when it arrives and I make another batch.

Wifey is taking 3x per day about 1oz, and she doesn't need reminding, which usually means she feels she is getting something positive

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Just a friendly reminder that the liposomal poll is still up and going. Great to see all the results; thanks to all who have contributed! Please feel free to take this poll, if you haven't already:

Liposomal Vitamin C Poll

I have changed it to allow you to see a summary of results once you take the poll (you still have to select the link). I was trying to embed the summary view (with graphs), but don't seem to be able to do that. Instead, I will at least put one image from the summary view here, FYI:

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join