It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Okay, I got a question in about cancer. Added anxiety and depression to the list, plus added one more question about ailments.

Pretty comprehensive. I'll wait until this evening to see if anyone else has their two cents before we ask people to take the poll or publish it on the lipo wiki. Someone took it already . . . that's okay, but I was still revising!

Revised Poll -- Draft

ETA: added question "are you on prescription medications"
added "how many dietary supplements do you take"
added "what supplements do you take"

thought this might be of interest in the general scheme of things.
edit on 13-6-2012 by 2serious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Also if someone could tell me how to embed pictures in a thread lol, i would really apreciate it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th
Also if someone could tell me how to embed pictures in a thread lol, i would really apreciate it.

the mixtures look grea mate,

where the images are hosted, it will have the tags you can use to embed it etc, look for the [IMG] link and just copy that link into your text body

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Thank you and cheers for the heads up, think I've done it right.

How long did it take for the effects to take place for you?

Right now I can't work out if i feel anything different or not, lol. Possibly slightly more energywise and slightly more mentaly alert but I can't quite tell if it is due to this.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

Are you healthy? I wouldn't expect anything dramatic. I run 3 miles every day and work out and my diet is good, so I didn't notice any effect at all. I'm taking it though, just to see if there are any long term health benefits. I'm 53 after all...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Reasonably I guess, I havn't worked out at all lately and my diet it probably below par so If it was going to have an effect at any time I guess it would be now. I'm probably being quite hasty so far though and I will have a better representation when it I take it tomorrow morning.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

Yeah, I don't have much experience with this yet really, I've only taken it twice so far starting this morning. I can only say it hasn't had any ill effects.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

Yea the links work, just delete the excess URL stuff, only need the [img] tags with the direct link to the pic.

And I felt the effects after about an hour I think, even now, it's 5 am, I took 2 tbsp at midday and I can't sleep lol, I'm not even tired, my energy levels are through the roof, and I feel as though my metabolism is going crazy, its great

edit on 13/6/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I decided to start with packets from LivOn Labs to start off. My shipment just arrived from Amazon. After reading about the horrible taste and reading the packet which says to mix with a cold beverage, I decided to mix mine with a small amount of skim milk and a few drops of raw natural honey. The honey overpowered whatever bad taste the mixture had. Does anyone see a problem with taking it like this other than calories from the honey?

Thank in advance and thanks to everyone who is contributing to this thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Edited, thanks.

It feels like it is starting to work in terms of sharpness, I feel alot more alert than I did earlier in the day. Really looking forward to trying it in the morning. I noticed that my appetite shrunk whilst eating dinner aswell, so more easily full. Will be interesting to notice how it effects weight, appetite etc in the long term, hopefully all members will contribute their findings as it seems this area seems to be more ovelooked than other benefits.

Forgot to mention the taste, wow it isn't half sour. Easily taken but was not expecting the potency of the sour taste.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Alright I finally got my USJC and made a batch and took my first dose. I used the sunflower lecithin because I will not use anything Soy for two reasons. 1. it is not fit for human consumption period contrary to popular belief. It wreaks havoc on the digestive tract. 2. 95% of soy is GMO and I do not trust the labels of anything store bought these days.

I did it the exact same way as the recipe for powdered soy lecithin. I heated the water too I think that is better for sunflower lecithin as it is liquid but its more like molasses so it mixes better in the blender with heated water. Got a nice milky liquid with a slight tan or orange tint.

Anyway will keep you all posted on how it works for me.

Update: Wow I did not expect this to work so fast. It's only been about 30 minutes and this stuff is wonderful. I woke up this morning and did not want to wake up and was kind of groggy all day I went to work and came home and the USJC was here. This cleared my head almost right away and now I am feeling pretty good...
edit on 13-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Good, I'm glad someone got sunflower lecithin to work! I really don't want to use soy, because of the hexane thing and just general paranoia, even though theoretically none of the harmful parts of soy should be left in the lecithin.

I'm going to join the fun in a few weeks, can't afford the stuff yet, hopefully this thread is still around when I do

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Fantastic! A few questions if you wouldn't mind ...

What amount of lecithin is in a serving of your sunflower lecithin and what is the serving size?

Also what brand of sunflower lecithin did you use?

This information will be most helpful for me in making my own.

Thanks, Mega
edit on 13-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Okay, by request of a few members, I have posted a new poll with more extensive questions.
If you took it already, I had some bad data, and have cleared it out, so you'll want to take it again ~ sorry, but it was just in draft stage. It is fresh and ready to go. I will not be making anymore changes. You can see the result on the lipo wiki here.

The purpose of the poll is, in part, to counter all the skeptics at the beginning of the thread. Please don't take it if you are just wanting to troll or mess things up for those of us who truly care about how this supplement works. All questions are optional and anonymous. We have a great set of data from the first poll, which I plan to close now. Thanks to everyone who participated ~ if you took the first poll, please feel to take this one too! I will leave the results available from that poll. Have fun & cheers to good health!

Revised Lipo C Poll -- Now OPEN

edit on 13-6-2012 by 2serious because: add info

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I've been taking it for a few days. Not sure my mix was good enough but I have noticed a slight bump in energy levels. I will continue to take it

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by hawkiye

Fantastic! A few questions if you wouldn't mind ...

What amount of lecithin is in a serving of your sunflower lecithin and what is the serving size?

Also what brand of sunflower lecithin did you use?

This information will be most helpful for me in making my own.

Thanks, Mega

It is Azure Standard non GMO kosher. It's what my local health food store happened to have. To be honest I did not look at the specs just followed the recipe same as granules. Serving size is 100 grams Not sure what you mean by how much lecithin in a serving. Perhaps I will pay attention to the specs and try less of it next time. I just wanted to try this and have been waiting a week. All the specs for this brand are here: www.azurestandard.com...

Mines been in the fridge for about 3 hours now and no solids or separation. I did blend the sh** out of the hot water and lecithin. the foam was really thick I worried it would take longer to get rid of the foam but it took about 30 minutes... This is some hella go juice...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 2serious

Looks great. I have a quick question. On blood type, I'm Rh AB neg...is there a drop down for that?

TIA....that means thanks in advance....

Des

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hi Des,
I didn't do the Rh +/- thing just to keep it simple. Plus, from what I gather the blood type diet thing doesn't factor that in either. Just keeping it simple, but thanks for asking. (Eat Right for Your Type) Just select AB.

Thanks a bunch!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The granular soy lecithin states 1680mg of lecithin per Tablespoon or 8g. So in 8g there is 1680mg of lecithin or 1.68g of lecithin. Also the entire container is 850g.

Your lecithin states 100g is a serving? That seems like a large serving size.

How much lecithin is in that 100g? Surely they don't mean 100g is 100g of lecithin - that would be 100,000mg of lecithin.

Just trying to understand ...

edit: went to the link you provided - thanks - they give the nutritional data per 100g but still no information about the amount of lecithin contained in the product. It could be 100% lecithin and 100g really is 100g of lecithin. Little hard to believe but its all I can figure. If so it would seem very little would be needed. Maybe only 5g per batch ...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I take oral aa 2gm same with INH (inositol-hexanicotinate).

Haven't been sick in years, and have high energy.

May try this sometime, but the current protocol works fine.

Figured out 3gms of each keeps me too energetic at night to sleep enough.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join