It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just read an interesting write up about soy lecithin, and how it could possibly be dangerous due to lowering testosterone and increasing estrogen levels, even though amounts are
Minimal it still a health risk, however I think that taking it as per the recipe, shouldn't do any harm, soy lecithin is used in most chocolates etc, im also looking into sunflower lecithin, I'll post a review once I have some

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT3

Originally posted by crankyoldman

I also have to report that over the past year or so, diet and nutrition seem to be having a less and less effect on my well-being and general state of body-balance (physical health). Non-physical factors are becoming more and more dominant. My personal woo-woo belief is that there are huge consciousness developments going on for a lot of us that affect the physical stuff in a major way, and each person is having their own unique, tailored ride.

Spot on Roger, I have noticed this in myself and many others. The C here will do some great stuff, but for some it will be like a nice bump, and then it is on to the next thing to help them evolve. For many, making the stuff and taking it will be a really nice bump. Each is on their own unique path at this point, it does seem like the whole "focus on the body, fitness life" is waning for those on a certain trajectory.

Wow, just as I was reading that I suddenly got it on a deeper level, thanks so much.
Yes indeed, I am seeing people in this thread release the shackles of allopathic conditioning and begin to question their deep seated beliefs about health and medicine. It took me 9 years of daily antibiotics as a teenager to lose my faith in allopathy, and probably another 20 years to recover from it!!

Agreed, the abuse of antibiotic "treatment" did more to ruin a generation then just about anything save the nuke testing. It has been said that after one treatment you don't recover the lost bacteria. I know one paleo practitioner who advocates the eating of animal feces to recover it, I have read several accounts of actually using a non-antibioticed person's stool to recover. To tie to the thread, this is a main reason for poor health, destroyed intestinal bacteria and the LipC is a key aid for those who are really ill and have a compromised intestinal area. They might consider adding probiotic. Much of it never makes it past the stomach, I wonder if one can Lip it?

I also see quite a few peeps in here that are quite a long way down that road, and now the thread's allowing a bit of helpful progressive philosophy into it, without even derailing it!

Yes, the two are tied. One's consciousness is expressed through the body, it is not "the" body. Sadly the MD world took over the domain of the body, told the church to take hike, and here we sit. I have noticed the biggest leaps in people when the weave the two back together, take back their power over the body AND their consciousness and leave the MD's to stitches and broken limbs.

Can I ask if you are feeling more disembodied or more centred in the body at this point (generally, not regarding the lipo-C), or kind of both at once?

This is an excellent question. The short answer is both, but it is not that simple. The progression of change is one that prevents personal meltdown. While many wish for xy or z to happen to them, should that ever happen they'd come unglued. So a gradual shift from body centric, to "disembodied" (as you say) is key for folks. The process we are in is about changing from one to the other, so each person will feel it in their own way. The LipC project in this thread is a really nice way for folks to get in touch with their own shift, as the contribution of the consciousness part - the creation of LipC, connection to the body - the consumption and effect, is a weave between the two.

This helps to make one aware of themselves at some deeper levels, bringing in more ideas and new created answers to problems. The entire process is kind of like being released from a jail cell you never new was there, the LipC process, in a small but not insignificant way helps one to see the cell and push the walls back a bit more.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Looking around I found this....

"Still, moderation is key—people who chronically take more than 3.5 grams of choline per day occasionally have experienced side effects, including low blood pressure, marked by fainting or dizziness."

So if you have borderline high blood pressure (like me) that would be a good thing yes?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
after couple of hours in the fridge it looks like this:

from what i understand it should be one color?
edit on 12-6-2012 by m83x1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade

Looking around I found this....

"Still, moderation is key—people who chronically take more than 3.5 grams of choline per day occasionally have experienced side effects, including low blood pressure, marked by fainting or dizziness."

So if you have borderline high blood pressure (like me) that would be a good thing yes?

I guess it would ha!

I looked into it, with the amount of junk food soy lecithin is used in, taking 2 tablespoons a day is not going to cause a dramatic effect, considering I have dropped all junk food, it should be fine. As always, monitor your personal progress and note all changes
speaking of, my metabolism is going crazy!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by m83x1

(photo is now working disregard this post)
edit on 12/6/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by m83x1

Did you soak the Lecithin first?
Mine looked like that the first time but the second time I soaked mine it stayed "together"

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by m83x1

It usually is one color, my last batch looked like yours but I mixed the lecithin in cool water and didn't blend it long enough, try blending for 5-6 minutes until its consistent, also is that the whole batch? There's not much liquid there, did you only keep that amount or..?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by m83x1

This what my batch I made today looks like:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by m83x1

from what i understand it should be one color?

Mine came out the same... And there was lecithin "goo" at the bottom for my ultrasonic cleaner. Next time I'll try soaking it before I blend it.

Just took my first dose. I didn't want to try it for the first time before work so I waited until I got out for the day.

It tastes like sour lemon flavored milk..... I'll see if I see any changes.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabreblade

yeah i let it soak for 1 hour

maybe because it's lecithin with vitamin E?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by m83x1

Is that granulated or liquid lecithin?
Second line

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

beeh i misunderstood...

lecithin + vitamin E is granulated

the yelowish goo (presume lecithin) is liquid

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by m83x1

Wow, talking about synchronicities (some people in this thread already had the same furniture and chairs as I remember) - I have exactly the same tablecloth on my kichen table, only with blue backround

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by m83x1

Ahhh I think that there be your problem, if I remember correctly, other posters had issues with liquid lecithin, it gunked up the blender and amassed unto it self in the cleaner, your best bet will be to get the lecithin granules, they mix properly and blend perfectly.

ETA: just read your edit, in that case you probably need to blend it longer, some lecithin will most likely not mix completely so you will have some residue, my table top blender works fine, but some are having better results using a stick muxer

ETA: also, I near boil the water then tip it into the jar and add the lecithin, let it sit for 5-10 minutes then shake it for a minute or so then I blend it, I do the same for ascorbic acid in a cold jar+water, then blend that into the mix for just over a minute, I had in the cleaner for 50 minutes today until all the foam was pretty much gone, can't wait to test it in a few hours

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

ok next time i'll try with hot water and blend the hell out of it

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm convinced! I'm gonna go buy the stuff to make this.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Question for the collective:

Is if fair to assume, based on experience, that 1 tablespoon of powder, of any sort, is the max? It seems the consensus on C is that 1 tablespoon is the max in the standard formula, can the same be said for Glutathion, or any other powder that may be included?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Wow, talking about synchronicities (some people in this thread already had the same furniture and chairs as I remember) - I have exactly the same tablecloth on my kichen table, only with blue backround

I don't think that is synchronicity, I think that is mass-produced Chinese merchandise shipped over and sold at the same corporate retailers.

All you craftsy folks really need to start making your own table clothes.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Hi kaylaluv! I'm sorry for the late reply. I have been sooo busy and this page grows soooo fast, it's tough to keep up! I had cervical cancer, so they called it a complete hysterectomy because they had to remove a large part of my cervix, however I was able to keep my ovaries. I 'think' I'm still producing estrogen as I was told that most of the time, the ovaries will continue to produce estrogen for about 10 years max, and I don't have any of the symptoms of deficiency... (yet)!
And I actually did not know about the hormones in lecithin. It is something that I will check out. I found a non-gmo powder on Amazon which I will use next. I have found that if I use the powder, I have barely any foam as long as I use my hand blender with it for about 1 minute. It's coming out beautifully! My first batches are being made from a different company where I first found the lecithin at myspicesage.com. Awesome Everything from them so far! I got the AA there also. You might be able to find some not in capsule form from that site or other sites that sell spices. I didn't even think to look for a Spice site for this stuff until I found it. Maybe you have already found what you need and are benefiting from it... I hope you are, but if you haven't try looking there. Inexpensive too! All their spices do come in plastic heat sealed strong bags though, not jars. Maybe that's how it's cheaper? Idk. But thank you for giving me more to explore. I wish you the very best!! My mother started it yesterday... she had complete hysterectomy over 20 years ago... I will let her know about this also. I hope I didn't miss any of your questions!! I wish you the best!!! (Luv ur screen name)

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join