It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by m83x1

Yea as long as cycle energy wave is 42k or above, from what i read on the studies.
2nd line

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT3
reply to post by 2serious

good for you

I think a new improved questionnaire would also be great, perhaps people can suggest questions that would help others get good information.
Can you add the questionnaire results to that page and a link to the actual poll? People are much more likely to take a survey when they can actually see the results

ETA: just reread that and notice it could be offensive - my comments are in no way a negative on the wonderful work you did on the poll you created. I've just had a few ideas in the meantime that would be great additions to questions for people, that might help isolate why it works for some and not for others (me and daynight42)

No offense taken. I did the poll quickly and tried to keep in mind that people are more likely to participate if it doesn't require too much time or effort. I have also since thought of questions to add. I'm thinking we could have two polls. The second could be much more extensive and ask participants to have used the lipo C for at least 7 days.

As to results, I have posted a link to the results page twice. Is anyone unable to view them? Not sure if I can have it automatically redirect to the results page? I have embedded the poll in the Wiki page on the "Poll and Results" page.

Finally, I MORE than welcome participants. I am only about 1/2 way through (page 20) of trying to glean good and helpful information to re-post. Also, if you think we should do a new poll, join the wiki and post (we can start a new page with questions)! Send me a private message. Something. I'm starting to get a little tired of this and I don't even have my USC yet (please, let it be here tomorrow!!! I need the energy!)
edit on 10-6-2012 by 2serious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

If you want to use any of the pictures I posted (like the test results for example) on your wiki page feel free to copy and use them.

BTW phenomenal work you've done. You have immortalized this thread

I am sure that your wiki will be a benefit to many people interested in making and taking liposomal C.

Thanks for all the effort - I'm sure many will appreciate it ...

edit on 10-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Update on my dad's battle with kidney cancer:
I initially started my dad on 100ml of Megamind's formula for Liposomal Vitamin C. I estimate his daily dosage at roughly 6.3gm per day, divided in two daily doses.
As I was draining the fluid from his chest tube this evening, he mentioned to me that his nose bleeds have completely stopped. Before the therapy was started, my dad had really bad cracked sinus passages, and he was contstantly blowing his nose with bloody mucous. I confirmed that he did have reall dry, cracked sinus and nasal passages.
I also noticed a complete absence of coagulated, clotty blood discharge from the drained fluid. While the fluid still had a bloody hue, it had zero clots or coagulation. His energy levels have increased, and he admitted to being able to completely recline on his Lazy Boy without coughing. All this is tremendous, given his prior symptoms and overall #ty feeling.
I am going to increase his dosage to 8gm per day in two divided doses. He tolerated the 6.3gm dose without any problem, so I am going to increase his dosage and adjust for any side effects.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mtiger92

Man that is awesome! I was watching some videos of a Dr. Thomas Levy tonight with my jaw dropped at some of the cures that have occurred with vitamin C. I can't wait to hear more from you. You and your father are on my mind, my MegaMind!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mtiger92

great results it must be so heartening to see the improvement in your dad! i wish you and your father health and happiness, i know that if you continue researching outside of the conventional treatment, your father will make a complete recovery.
i have a friend with stage 4 lung cancer, inoperable, theyve given him at the very best, 2yrs, but not before they make a buck outta him with the chemo and radio, i am desperate to get this to him trouble is they have no concept of the massive fraud which is cancer treatment. they are desperately trying to prolong his life with the chemo-when i spoke to him he'd just finished a 4 hr session injecting chemo that was thick as syrup- and constantly on morphine. how do i breach such a paradigm shifting topic.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Thanks, MegaMind. I have really benefited going through all these pages extra-carefully! I miss so much when just skimming. I also set up a special page about the test with your pics. Thanks. You have been a tremendous contributor to this thread.
I am so touched by the spirit of wanting to help loved ones who are fighting for their very lives. I feel selfishly humbled because I just want more energy, when there are those who want to live!
Best wishes especially to mtiger92's dad and KritikalMass's friend, and everyone else who is trying to reach out and help a loved one with this.
I hope the Wikispaces page will be a resource for everyone to use for a long time. The seach function could prove really helpful, although I have tried to organize the material in a coherent fashion.
On the FAQ page, there are a few questions that haven't been tackled, if anyone wants to take them on.
I am up to page 37 now. If I have left anyone or anything out that you feel should be included, please let me know in a private message. Thanks to everyone. I feel like I've already made a long journey in my mind, and yet it's only just begun...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
wow. 42 pages now. just gonna ask straight, have i missed a lot in the last 10 pages?

anywho, i have my own results to share.

went to harbor freight, bought the cleaner, bought everything exactly to megaminds specifications. i made my batch exactly according to the recipe, and it did come out exactly as he described it. slightly oily, slightly yellow/orange/creamy colored (looks kinda like gross melted sherbert, sorta tastes that way too hehe). anyway, everything came out perfectly, i was so excited. i took my first teaspoon after it was made, and then a tiny sip from another teaspoon. i felt some gurgling in my stomach about 20 minutes later, and that's honestly all i've felt. i've taken it every morning since last friday, and sometimes before bed, or after work. i haven't noticed any super powers or extraordinary energy or well being. to be honest i'm pretty bummed out. i'm not ultra healthy and i could eat much healthier, but for the most part, i'm pretty healthy. i do yoga, work out at least once a week, and my job is very physically demanding and can be exhausting.

i'm gonna take it for another week and see how i feel before i try experimenting like i talked about. like i said, it couldn't have come out more perfect as far as all the pictures and descriptions go--i guess i thought it would be more like super hero juice like everyone else talked about though. x/

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Long time lurker and not even sure if I have ever posted here before, so this is something special. I read the Op's post and have come bsck to it, (I am still going through all the pages) anyway, I will begin by giving some perspective to my post.

I am not one to visit a doctor, take medication, or any form of supplement, not through any intrinsic belief, just mainly because it is not my thing, sure I take a headache tablet if needed, but I generally let things take their course.

The pint of the very brief details above it to accentuate that I am really not into taking things and don't really see a need to take supplements. However, this week my wife was diagnosed with Whooping cough (which, for some reason there are several cases where we live). She also has come down with the flu, as have I am the rest of the family.

Remembering reading the Op's original post, I thought I would do some research on the topic.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I made a batch of Liposomal Vitamin C this afternoon and gave some to both my wife and myself.

I have deliberately not told her about any of the claimed benefits (after giving it to her, I actually told her it has some reported bad side effects, just to ensure that I put doubt in her mind to counteract any placebo effect).

Anyway, after about an hour of taking one does, she suddenly said to me that she can smell again, which has been a week for her. Myself, my sinus infection from the flu has gone and I too can breath through my nose, which is saying something, as my nose if blocked at the best of times.

Both of our coughs have just about gone and that is within one hour of taking our first does.

If I have time I will post a follow up tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Has anyone here experimented with Liposomal Vit C externally on your skin? Have you used it to treat acne, wrinkles, face puffiness, etc?

I found thhis excerpt from another website and it warrants further investigation and thinking that maybe Lipo Vit C may have other useful benefits!

I recently began taking liposomal vitamin C internally (brand is Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C by LivOn Labs if anyone is interested). Because the vitamin C has been treated to be encapsulated in phospholipids, it's supposed to orders of magnitude more bioavailable than regular vitamin C. (I'm not here to defend it, only to share my personal experience in case it might interest others, so if you're interested in the science of it, please research it).

At any rate, I've been hearing for several years about lipid encapsulation for increased bioavailable delivery of drugs and other substances, and probably many of us have, as well. Anyways, taking the Lypo-spheric C got me thinking...what about putting the liposomal C on skin? Wouldn't that be orders of magnitude more bioavailable to skin, too?

After looking at the ingredients in the Lypospheric C I decided I didn't want to put it on my face (it has ethyl alcohol and some other stuff in it), so I started doing some research to see if there was a brand out there I could put on my face. That led me to this website with for cancer patients with a DIY recipe for making liposomal C. www.pdazzler.com... I followed the instructions to the letter except I doubled the amount of ascorbic acid and I left out the soda because I figured I needed high pH for skin. They say use the soda to cut the pH for taking large doses internally (which is why the recipe is on a site for cancer patients). I also let the ultrasonic go for over 10 cycles (about a half hour).

Bottom line is I'm VERY, VERY, VERY happy with this serum. It's quite thin, but it soaks in divinely. There's very little stickiness to it (like there typically is with water-based C serums), although there's a teeeeeeny bit of tackiness left after about five minutes. It leaves my skin moisturized, although for face I moisturize over it after it soaks in. It's cheap enough to use all over your body every day. The only downside is making it, which is really no more problematic than making any other C serum I've tried or seen on here. I sat and watched TV while the ultrasonic was running. AND you can take it internally. Wink I've only used it a couple of times and my skin already has that "C glow".

It looks like the little bit of inflammation I've had for years across the bridge of my nose is already lessened. Unless something drastically wrong develops I've just found a new staple HG product of my regimen. I'm truly pleased, and thought some of you might be interested, too. If any bad effects develop, I'll update.

Liposomal external benefits

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Wow, absolutely brilliant work, well done you!

Same as Megamind, feel free to use anything I post now or later.

I'll be much quieter on the thread till my new gear arrives as I am bowing out of the experiment until then. I'll keep watching and enjoying all your success stories though

Suggestions for questions for survey:

What is your age, blood type, height, weight, sex?
Amount of daily exercise?
Some way to identify quality of diet?!?!
current state of health (any diseases or conditions) - yeah bit subjective!

what dosages do you take?

what recipe do you use?
edit on 11-6-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

I know how you feel.
1 teaspoon though, that's not much. Most on the thread are taking a lot more than that.
Why not try upping your dose slowly and regularly and see if you get any difference. Your stomach should tell you when you overdo it

PS. what is your blood type?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I have been taking the Lipo C I made for a week now. I made it using my atomizer (dont use one, use the US) and Im thinking it turned out about 30 % encapsulated. I was also taking 2 grams of Vit C tablets. Anyway, my results are based on that. I believe im a objective person in general and not prone to a placebo effect.

I have terrible allergies, and the Vit C is helping immensely.
I had mild psoriasis. Gone
Dandruff I could never lose. Gone.
I had congestion every morning. Gone.
My skin was dry in general. Gone. Now it is "milky" or creamy to the touch, especially my face.

I feel more at ease and clear headed. I ordered an US device, and will make the real deal. I cant wait.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT3

I know how you feel.
1 teaspoon though, that's not much. Most on the thread are taking a lot more than that.
Why not try upping your dose slowly and regularly and see if you get any difference. Your stomach should tell you when you overdo it

PS. what is your blood type?

i was thinking of upping the dosage but i figured i'd give it a week for my body to get used to it. i partially resigned to the idea that maybe the C had other things to take care of in my body besides giving me energy at the time. i will start taking more though tommorow morning. i'm 25, 5'9, 140-150lbs (i honestly don't know), and i don't know my blood type
oughta figure that out some day eh? maybe get it tattoed on me somewhere. after reading the external application post, and knowing exactly what was in my batch, i rubbed some on my face, and then some "trouble" spots around my body (my knees... ) and drank some water. bout to go to bed, so i'd rather not take any orally atm. anything wrong with taking it before bed? i have done that a few times.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Thank you for your answer

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
For the people that can't stand the taste, you could try and add some pure vanilla extract and stevia for sweetness to the end mix. It could actually turn it into something tasty :p.
edit on 11-6-2012 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

A teaspoon is a very small dose ...

I take 3 Tablespoons spaced throughout the day. I always take on an empty stomach - maybe 15 minutes before a meal.

Also my gf and I now take the final dose before bed ... its not been a problem.

I even took 3oz at once one day as an experiment. No problems from that at all. I wouldn't do that frequently - just don't see the need.

edit on 11-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
OK, been taking this stuff for about a week now.

My wife says she can feel it immediately, and she is usually very skeptical of my concoctions, but she loves this stuff and is taking it on her own. I still can't say my effects are dramatic, but I do think it is working better than a pill would. I do feel a little something for several hours after I take it.

Also, and more importantly, I had a doctor endorse the mixture and recommend I give it to my 5 year old son to help with his ear infection and cough.

We went to an Urgent Care over the weekend, and the Doc prescribed Augmentin, and Flonase, and recommended I use a Netipot on him, and he recommended a Vitamin C supplement. I told him about this mixture, and he asked a couple of questions, and then said it sounded great, and I should be giving it to both of my boys daily.

So there you have it, a Doctor endorsement, LOL!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ok, so now I am on Day 4 of my batch of Lipo-C

So far, I have not noticed any real effect except I did get the giggles once or twice on the first two days.

But having said that, I am unsure of a number of things;

1) My mixture is as viscous as plain water - no thickening at all (even after 50 minutes in the cleaner).
2) I used a desert spoon as measure - 3 to 1 Lecithin to AA, but still used 1.5 cups of water in total.
3) It does not taste as rancid as some seem to be reporting on here - just sour with a not unpleasant creamy aftertaste.
4) After 4 days in the fridge, there is no separation occurring. it still looks 'as good' as the day I made it.

My first dose was two desert spoons, twice in the day. My second three spoons twice daily, and my third four spoons. Today I just went for it, and poured some in the bottom of a glass (probably about a fifth of a cup) and drank it.
No running to the bathroom, but again no noticeable difference either.

I intend to make my next batch using less water, or measure proper tablespoons if I can find one. I am still not sure if the cleaner is doing it's job however, but I guess time will tell.

I have every confidence that I will be benefiting long term from this experiment, and not just from the C. In distilling my water to use in the mix, I became more aware than ever of the crap they put into our tap water, having seen what is left behind in the distiller. And we have very soft water that never causes limescale.

I have now ordered a filtering system that will remove Fluoride as well as as the Chlorine and other rubbish that is clearly present coming straight out of the tap. Happy days !

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Thank you for posting this. I'll be experimenting with Lipo-C as a topical treatment for skin. My business is making handmade all natural soaps, lotions and raw shea body butters. I'll not be using it in my products I sell, but only on myself at first. Then to volunteer testers based on my results. I'm working on the additives I'll be adding. First I'll use both Allantoin and Silk Amino Acids. The Allantoin I use is derived from Comfrey plant extract.

Allantoin: A Natural Ingredient that Helps Improve Skin

Allantoin is a natural active ingredient that can be found in comfrey plants. It can also be found in the uric acid of most mammals. It promotes healing of the skin. Allantoin is safe and non-toxic and is usually used in cosmetics. It has a moisturizing effect and promotes wound healing. It increases the smoothness of the skin because it hastens the growth of healthy tissue. With the growth of healthy tissue, you may find that it can help minimize the appearance of blemishes and other skin imperfections.

Allantoin is a chemical compound naturally produced by many organisms, including animals, plants, and bacteria. It is a frequent ingredient in lotions and skin creams, as well as in oral hygiene products, cosmetics, and other toiletries. Allantoin is also used in medications for dermatological conditions including acne, impetigo, eczema, and psoriasis. It is effective at very low concentrations, usually from 0.1% to 2%

Allantoin is odorless, safe, non-toxic, and non-allergenic in both natural and chemically synthesized form. When sold on its own for use in homemade soaps, lotions, and bath products, allantoin is a white, crystalline powder. Allantoin is moisturizing and keratolytic, meaning that it causes keratin in the skin to soften. This property helps skin to heal more quickly and to bind moisture more effectively, making products containing allantoin useful for dry skin and for healing wounds, burns, and scars. It is also effective against sunburn, chapped lips, cold sores, diaper rash, and similar skin irritations.

Those without specific skin problems can also benefit from products containing allantoin, as they help keep the skin soft, smooth, and healthy. Allantoin also helps protect the skin against irritants, and may be added to cosmetic products in order to counteract the drying or irritating effects of other ingredients, such as soap, detergents, alcohols, or acids. People with sensitive skin may therefore prefer products with allantoin.

Based on all my research so far. I think I'll be able to come up with an extrememly soothing, and nourishing skin care product. That I can use in multiple products down the line. I use ROE, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract (ROE), in some of my products as a powerful antioxidant and natural preservative. Will also be adding Silk Amino Acids for penetrations, and soothing.

Silk amino acids (SAAs) also known as Sericin is a natural water-soluble glycoprotein extracted from raw silk. It is a non-animal protein source used as an additive in skin and hair care products due to its high levels of serine which has excellent moisture preservation characteristics.[1][2] As a water-based additive it is used to provide a protective barrier and silky feel to lotions, soaps, personal lubricants, hair and skincare products.[3] Silk amino acids are produced by hydrolyzing (or breaking apart) silk proteins into smaller peptide chains, typically 18 to 19 amino acids in length. Silk amino acids have a lower molecular weight than silk protein powders and are moisturizing to skin and hair.[4] Although silk proteins have been used in traditional medicine in both China and Korea for centuries[citation needed], they have been shown to provide a variety of biological effects in animals, ranging from enhancing exercise performance to lowering blood cholesterol and blood glucose levels to possessing antioxidant and antiviral activities.[citation needed]

Silk amino acids are used in formulating shampoos, conditioner, hair treatments, bodywash, body lotions, cleansers, toners and facial moisturizers.

I have high hopes for a finished product using the Lipo-C for external skin care. It will be fun working with it, that's for sure.

Des

edit on 11-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join