It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

Yes definitely just pure Ascorbic Acid Powder - no buffers, no additives ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2serious
How about this? Would people participate in a Google poll I made? Wish I could embed it here, but that didn't work.

Please take this 8-question Liposomal Vitamin C poll!

I will share results on ATS! If you want to take it after a week and after a month, I think that's okay too, as your results may change over time.

Awesome! Just took your poll ... great idea btw!
edit on 7-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli
Just for testing purposes I took 9gr (9x 1000mg pill) of vitamin C in one go. I never did this kind of megadose before. However I take the same dose spread out across a day when I get a cold.
But this would be an interesting personal control case to see how my body reacts, or especially my intestines, to regular vit C opposed to DIY liposomal vit C.
edit on 7-6-2012 by broli because: (no reason given)

I'm a little worried that this means you took 9 1000mg vitamin C pills at once. Is that correct?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I just HAVE to pipe in again to Thank you crankyoldman for your insight into intent
I LOVE that, and practice it ALL the time myself! I think it makes a HUGE difference in everything you create!! I first learned of this principal reading about rug makers in India believe it or not! I was very young then, and it has always stayed with me. So cool!! You are so right!

LOL! Well,..... I'm still waiting on my machine... grrrrr....

But as I've said at least 3 or 4 times now... I cant wait to try it!
And yes, SOOO many thanks due to so many on here for their contributions!!

Great Poll too! I'll be taking it, once I am eligible!

I'm jealous.... Shipping is slow to The Boonies, TX.
Dangitall!

I love this thread!! Have to read a LOT to keep up, but every bit of information is invaluable in my opinion.
I have printed a lot of pages too!! Thank you Mega for the breakdown of the 'best' tested recipe, this is the one I will be doing.... (tonight maybe?) I hope so!! Soooo tired of waiting! Wanna get home, just to see if the USC has arrived!!! lol!

Blessed Be All!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I have posted a link to the results. Four responders already! Thanks everyone!

RESULTS!!!

ps. I'm still waiting on my USC too . . . delivery by next week Thursday . . . that's painfully far away. boonies here too. I won't be taking my own poll for a while yet!

edit on 7-6-2012 by 2serious because: more info.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes that's right. Although I'm crazy I'm not crazy enough to do something I have no experience with. As far as I know I never had diarrhea from vit C small or big does.

Anyway I just finished a light meal as well. My stomach does feel "fuzzy" perhaps also due to the food I just ate but nothing that I can call significant in any way. But it's perhaps too soon to form conclusions. I'll keep the thread informed on the situation of my bowls :p.

It's also funny because my stomach is very sensitive to fast working carbs like sugary stuff, get intense acid reflux, perhaps I should even be grateful for that seeing how that seems to be the source of all things bad. However vit C which is acidic is quite fine on the stomach, no acid reflux.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 2serious

That will be really interesting to keep tabs on ... I bookmarked your results page ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yes that's right. Although I'm crazy I'm not crazy enough to do something I have no experience with. As far as I know I never had diarrhea from vit C small or big does.

Anyway I just finished a light meal as well. My stomach does feel "fuzzy" perhaps also due to the food I just ate but nothing that I can call significant in any way. But it's perhaps too soon to form conclusions. I'll keep the thread informed on the situation of my bowls :p.

That's a lot of C to take at once ... that would definitely bring on the punishment for me.

I hope you don't have diarrhea too bad ...

What is the most you have taken of a vitamin C pill at once? Mine is 2000mg.

Also does your C pills include anything to buffer it - make it easier on the system?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems to me that if the process is done correctly, all lecithin encased versions should taste the same - exception baking soda.

If one is coating all the C or Glutathion molecules with the lecithin perfectly then the only thing to taste is the lecithin. 100 percent seems pretty crazy, but for the most part, the more you taste the C, the less perfection. The more you taste the lecithin the better. I got little foam on the baseline test, and mine tastes mostly like lecithin which is a mixture of paint and stale oil.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I would agree with that. Since some, maybe 25% is unencapsulated, that unencapsulated amount should impart some taste. I made a sodium ascorbate version and it had a salty taste where as the ascorbic acid version has a sour taste (which I prefer). Also of course the lecithin taste is very strong and leaves an oily film on my tongue. I would guess also that a formula that was almost 100% encapsulated would have almost no other taste than the lecithin.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This is the exact product:

www.nowfoods.com...

This product is designed to gradually release over a 2-hour period.

It has been a little over an hour now, no diarrhea or upset stomach

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 2serious

LOL! The Boonies has its advantages!! But, shopping is NOT one of them : /

I wish you the best results!!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2serious

I have posted a link to the results. Four responders already! Thanks everyone!

RESULTS!!!

ps. I'm still waiting on my USC too . . . delivery by next week Thursday . . . that's painfully far away. boonies here too. I won't be taking my own poll for a while yet!

edit on 7-6-2012 by 2serious because: more info.

Thank You! This is wonderful that you've done a RESULTS page for us. Kudos to you....

I've bookmarked it.

Des

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In mid April of this year, my father was diagnosed with Stage 2 renal cancer. He was found to have a 7cm mass infiltrating his left kidney, a 3.8cm mass on his right adrenal gland, and hypercalemia due to destructive cancerous process of the 9th left rib. CT scans concluded that the cancer is confined to the area described, no spreading of the renal cell cancer to any other part of his body.
We took him to MD Anderson and they consolidated their efforts with his oncologist to give him Terisol 25mg IV therapy, once a week for 8 weeks, then another round of tests to see the disease state.
He is on his third round of Terisol, and I convinced him to try this liposomal Vit C therapy too.
If you all would kindly give me some advice and opinions....
How much of the liposomal Vitamin C should he ingest on a daily basis? My thoughts are 6gm per day divided in two equal doses.
How much Vitamin C and Lecithin do I mix for a two week supply?
We have already purchased recommended supplies but lack of sleep and stress from seeing my dad suffer have taken the mental focus I need to calculate all this on my own. I will be posting results and updates on his condition as soon as I can. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hoping to get some advice. - JG

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtiger92
In mid April of this year, my father was diagnosed with Stage 2 renal cancer. He was found to have a 7cm mass infiltrating his left kidney, a 3.8cm mass on his right adrenal gland, and hypercalemia due to destructive cancerous process of the 9th left rib. CT scans concluded that the cancer is confined to the area described, no spreading of the renal cell cancer to any other part of his body.
We took him to MD Anderson and they consolidated their efforts with his oncologist to give him Terisol 25mg IV therapy, once a week for 8 weeks, then another round of tests to see the disease state.
He is on his third round of Terisol, and I convinced him to try this liposomal Vit C therapy too.
How much of the liposomal Vitamin C should he ingest on a daily basis? My thoughts are 6gm per day divided in two equal doses.
We have already purchased recommended supplies but lack of sleep and stress from seeing my dad suffer have taken the mental focus I need to calculate all this on my own. I will be posting results and updates on his condition as soon as I can. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hoping to get some advice. - JG

Please don't take this wrong, but I think you should ask his doctor about that instead of anyone in this forum ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mtiger92

A member posting on this thread is making the Lipo-C for his friend who has cancer. His name is getreadyalready, you can U2U him, he may be able to help you. Hope your Father gains Health and Happiness.

Des

edit on 7-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sounds like he did.

Originally posted by MegaMind

Just for testing purposes I took 9gr (9x 1000mg pill) of vitamin C in one go. I never did this kind of megadose before. However I take the same dose spread out across a day when I get a cold.
But this would be an interesting personal control case to see how my body reacts, or especially my intestines, to regular vit C opposed to DIY liposomal vit C.

I'm a little worried that this means you took 9 1000mg vitamin C pills at once. Is that correct?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I can see where this would be a problem though, as you stated you are experiencing "random erections", not good. Imagine getting a rock hard boner when you hug your grandmother, you walk into a bank and...boner.. you innocently have your little nephew on your lap and all of a sudden...boner. My suggestion before something happens is to, always strap Willie down. Yes, I am suggesting a home engineered penile restraing device. Try duct tape, that fixes everything except a broken heart. (Is it Duct tape or Duck tape?) Hey, I am so glad to here about your new found health but watch the "Johnson" he could get you into trouble. Peace to your brother. I'm glad to here your happy, just stay that way. -PEACE.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtiger92

You might not like this, but I did read somewhere that vitamin c can feed the cancer. I can maybe dig it up, it was peoples opinions on some research also regarding what we are doing and they seemed to know what they are talking about.

To be very honest with you, if I had cancer, and the outlook looks very bad, I would flood my system with vitamin c and glutathione, I would maybe take IV vit c and IV glutathione first for a month and then make what we are making now. I'm not going to suggest to you that you do this, but again, I would do it for myself if I knew my chances wern't good.

It's best to consult his doctor over it.
edit on 7-6-2012 by shoeshiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well my ingredients finally all got here.

I made my first batch this evening, whilst enduring a barrage of ridicule from the SO who is largely incapable of seeing past the somewhat hilarious spectacle of me cooking up a broth in her (apparently now it is hers, lol ) jewelery cleaner (it's had jewelery in all of 3 times over the past three years !) She is a skeptic of the worst kind.

Although I am not going to take any until the morning, here's what I did:

I used BP / USP grade Ascorbic Acid powder, and Lane's Lecigran non-GM Soy Lecithin granules.
My US cleaner is a Duratool 50W unit with stainless steel tub.

I measured one cup of distilled water into a glass, and spooned three rounded desert spoons of lecithin into it.
Initially the granules floated at the top of the glass, and I waited until most (but not all) had sunk to the bottom. (about 15 minutes).

Whilst waiting, I measured half a cup of distilled water into another glass, and stirred one rounded desert spoon of Ascorbic powder into it until completely dissolved (appeared as completely clear water again).

Although I'm in the UK, I do have access to a US measuring jug, but for any fellow Limeys, one cup equates to 200ml when poured into the SO's metric Pyrex !

Next I poured the Lecithin into the blender and blended for about 30 seconds. The granules liquified completely into a pale yellowish colour. I then added the half cup of Ascorbic and blended for a full minute.

Finally, into the cleaner it went, and I sat lovingly stirring the mixture for around 50 minutes with a wooden spoon, following which the consistency remained that of milk - for all intents and purposes the same as it went in. I poured the mixture into a glass jar and placed it in the fridge, ready for my first dose tomorrow am.

I will report back as to how I get on.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join