It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
I have made a batch with Calcium and Magnesium - two ingredients the body sorely lacks, and it seems to work the same. I have taken it, and usually the cal/mag combo goes right through one's system, but in this case there was no system change. The application of the technique seems well suited for other things that have a hard time making into the system of many folks.

Very nice, I have been considering the same ...

Does your Calcium and Magnesium come separate? together? in powdered form?

Also did you add it to the C or by itself?

Also considering making some Liposomal Glutathione ... but I 'll have to wait for more funds ...
edit on 7-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
hi guys, bout to go pick up my cleaner.

(mostly to megamind: ) what is your new, refined recipe for the liposomal C after all your tests? i want to get all my supplies while i'm out

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

(mostly to megamind: ) what is your new, refined recipe for the liposomal C after all your tests? i want to get all my supplies while i'm out

You can find it here

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

My glutathione is on its way, I'll let you know how that goes...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Good job megamind I really appreciate it! My sister made it, next time i'll help out.

1/16th of a inch, 75% encapsulation as you say, good job.

I can't now but I will also test when we make the next.

Btw that site I linked to, quotes Brooks Bradley, who may have invented what we are doing so what better source

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by shagreen heart

You can find it here

thank ya kindly. i will experiment with the cod liver oil, and ACV as well.

also this website gave me some really good ideas as well. (i love the glutathione suggestion as well). found it while poking around for lipo C info:
www.letstalkhealth.com...

they seem to have some really legit products in general.

thank you again megamind!! and dominicus !!

edit on 7-6-2012 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You mentioned:

Finally I poured the mixture into my stainless steel jewelry cleaner (from Harbor Freight Tools) and ran the cycles, stirring frequently, until all the foam was gone (long time 30+ minutes)

What do you mean "ran the cycles..." Did you have it on one or two settings specifically or just on one cycle for 30 mins?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I will test the next batch I make, my sister made a big batch. I just want to say that I was exposed to very bad weather today, so I took 4 servings, which don't quote me, but I think that's 2000mg's of vitamin C. My stomach is fine, I normally get bloated after meals, and i'm still feeling good

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

You mentioned:

Finally I poured the mixture into my stainless steel jewelry cleaner (from Harbor Freight Tools) and ran the cycles, stirring frequently, until all the foam was gone (long time 30+ minutes)

What do you mean "ran the cycles..." Did you have it on one or two settings specifically or just on one cycle for 30 mins?

There are just "on" and "off" buttons. When I hit the "on" button it does its thing while I stir - it lasts 3 minutes then cuts off. I then hit the "on" button again, stir some more and continue that way until all the foam is gone - probably 10 times or more. That is all I meant by cycles.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Amazing work mega. Above and beyond.

Should write the official guide and sticky on first page.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just for testing purposes I took 9gr (9x 1000mg pill) of vitamin C in one go. I never did this kind of megadose before. However I take the same dose spread out across a day when I get a cold.
But this would be an interesting personal control case to see how my body reacts, or especially my intestines, to regular vit C opposed to DIY liposomal vit C.
edit on 7-6-2012 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesquid

Thanks, just doing my thing - satisfying my curiosity - and helping people out when I can.

Does this forum support a sticky? That would be helpful to people who come here ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
I have made a batch with Calcium and Magnesium - two ingredients the body sorely lacks, and it seems to work the same. I have taken it, and usually the cal/mag combo goes right through one's system, but in this case there was no system change. The application of the technique seems well suited for other things that have a hard time making into the system of many folks.

Very nice, I have been considering the same ...

Does your Calcium and Magnesium come separate? together? in powdered form?

Also did you add it to the C or by itself?

Also considering making some Liposomal Glutathione ... but I 'll have to wait for more funds ...

"CalMag" is a stand alone formula that comes in powder - it is cheap at most health food stores. The issue here is dissolving, it is usually taken with hot water like a tea, so hot water is needed for fully dissolve. I did not add C as the other formula focuses on that of course, but added some serrapetase and glutamine in a more "muscle oriented" formula. Seems good so far, no obvious downside at all.

I have purchased the Glutathione pre-made version and would have to say, despite the price, it is a MUST. The difference is subtle, one would have to have been studying their own body for some time to notice, but the quote I read about all sick people being deficient in Glutathione is spot on - another man said next to water is the most important contribution to the body.

I did read in your formula for testing post that keeping the mixture shallow in the machine is optimal. I mixed mine for 30 minutes, slowing stirring continuously and noticed a shallower situation might be better - making the formula in two batches seems best, or bigger machine.

I would add, that a subtle, but important addition to making anything on your own, is to add some positive intent. The main problem with most factory stuff is that it is factory stuff. Example: Home cooked pasta is amazing when mom makes it. The same exact ingredients, in the same dish, when made by Olive Garden is beyond awful. "Intent" is the dose needed to make the system really sing the high notes.

There are two ways to "intent." One is simply to focus while mixing on the desired contribution "good health," or "detox smoothly" or any other thing really (528 hrz frequency is a great thought to keep). The other way, which is fine as well, is to write you intent on tape and place it on the machine. While intent isn't needed for the stuff to work, it can really connect one to the process of the creation and the benefit of both the creative process and the mixture itself.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli
Just for testing purposed I took 9gr (9x 1000mg pill) of vitamin C in one go. I never did this kind of megadose before, or atleast not in one go.This would be an interesting personal control case to see how my body reacts, or especially my intestines, to regular vit C opposed to liposomal vit C.

That is a bunch!!

I have to say that if yours is like mine at 75% encapsulation you would have 2250mg unencapsulated in your stomach at once!

That could definitely cause diarrhea - it probably would in me ...

Please be careful ... don't go crazy taking huge amounts of this stuff ...

... but since you've already done it ... please report what happens!

edit: could you also clarify ...

Did you take 9 vitamin C pills at 1000mgs (please tell me you didn't)

or did you take 9000mg of Liposomal C that is a home brew?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A round of applause should be handed out:

First: to the OP for bringing the ideas and enthusiasm to the attention of those interested.

Second: to the Mary Mary Quite Contrary's for retreating to another thread more suited to their form of contribution.

Third: to MegaMind for leading the thread through the basics of creation with enthusiasm, skill and clear instructive support.

Finally Fourth: to those who decided that the while lab coats do not actually own their body and the health of it and decided to take a huge step to taking back their power by trying something of this nature. Anyone who refutes the AMA institutional profit center control system by saying "it is my body and I'll take care of it and if you can assist ME, then so be it, but I'm in charge" will be rewarded with untold riches in consciousness changes.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

First my Vitamin C powder is 5000mg per teaspoon ...

Sorry to quote, I just want to make sure.. Everybody from what I know uses ascorbic acid powder instead of the vitamin c powder. I have read' a lot saying not to use vitamin c powder. I can't pinpoint why now, it has escaped me...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner

First my Vitamin C powder is 5000mg per teaspoon ...

Sorry to quote, I just want to make sure.. Everybody from what I know uses ascorbic acid powder instead of the vitamin c powder. I have read' a lot saying not to use vitamin c powder. I can't pinpoint why now, it has escaped me...

Sorry if I misled or caused confusion. Ascorbic Acid Powder is what I have. I figured that the two names ascorbic acid and vitamin C are interchangeable.

Unfortunately it is too late to edit my previous post.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I will definitely have to get the cal-mag and glutathione liposomal thing going.

Maybe I can get things started next week.

These sound like they are too beneficial to overlook. I never had a supplement do so much for me and so I figured that I should look into what else I might badly need and be severely lacking.

Thanks for the kind words and all the info ...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Just for an example;

ask.lef.org...

I've had trouble trying to mix it with the LEF powdered buffered vitamin C. Despite my best, most exacting efforts I get almost pure separation between the vitamin C and the lecithin. I'm going to try sodium vitamin C without any additives. I don't know for sure but it seems that the buffered vitamin C powder from LEF doesn't work to make lipo vitamin C.

Well I couldn't find anything but normal ascorbic acid powder, but it mixed right up. Mixed very well in fact. It was a piece of cake to make.

So make sure to stay away from any vitamin C which has additives or has been buffered. You want just straight ascorbic acid. Here's some instructions. You can find more with a google search but DON'T USE BUFFERED C .. only straight ascorbic acid.

I guess someone could use pharmaceutical A grade vitamin c powder, but it must be pure...safer for everybody to just use AA.

edit on 7-6-2012 by shoeshiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT3
Was just wondering - does ATS have the option to run a poll?
With so many joining the experiment, it would be great to have a simple way to keep track of the trend in experiences:

1. Felt worse
2. Nothing
3. Felt better
4. Felt amazing

or something like that

How about this? Would people participate in a Google poll I made? Wish I could embed it here, but that didn't work.

Please take this 8-question Liposomal Vitamin C poll!

I will share results on ATS! If you want to take it after a week and after a month, I think that's okay too, as your results may change over time.

RESULTS!!!

wow.
edit on 7-6-2012 by 2serious because: additional INFORMATION

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join