It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It´s evening now. I´m going to take duble dosage tomorrow, because energy weared off at one point and I fell asleep, but this is typical for my ADD, if I dose stimulating things wrongly or they just wear off. I took another 2 tablespoons about 14 p.m, then went cycling, felt fine, but later, about 19-20 got sleepy.
But the huge different from all other stimulants is my inner feeling. To my surprise it makes me more social. Not more talkative, but friendlier, more patient, interesed in people, relaxed in public places. If I´m tired and feeling low energy, then I usually don´t want to communicate much and if I overuse stimulants, then I feel impatient and a bit agitated. Of course not all the time, but sometimes it´s very annoyingly hard to be balanced and genuinly interested while communicating. The feeling I have had all day today I´d decribe best as "friendly and relaxed". Really interesting! I had sharper thoughts and more energy first part of the day and now I´m a bit sleepy, but inner feeling is still the same. I love this stuff so far

edit on 5-6-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Yeah...I think that may have something to do with it.
I have been putting off upping the dose but I think I will go 2 tablespoons today about 12 hours apart (8:00 AM and 8:00PM)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I decided to try this as well and here are things I bought:

100% pure Ascorbic Acid 1kg: goo.gl...
NOW foods lecithin
Sodium Bicarbonate from grocery store

Although I haven't ordered it yet but I'm considering the CODYSON CD4820 UC: goo.gl...

Not only does it have a higher power output, it also has a heating element which interestingly keeps the heat below the temperature at which vit C gets damaged.

My Personal Research

Heat actually preserves vitamin C if the temperature is below 70 degrees Celsius, because the high heat used kills the enzyme ascorbic acid oxidase, found in fruits and vegetables, before much Vit C is oxidized. Since this enzyme catalyzes the oxidation process, this is actually serve to protect the vitamin.. However, if the temperature rises above 70 degrees Celsius, then the vitamin C will be damaged.

Source: wiki.answers.com...

However then I found another interesting article or rather a high school science project: www.usc.edu...

I'm not sure whether this only applies to an aqueous solution of AA or also AA in dry form, but the latter seems unlikely. According to that project a cold stored AA solution will decay at a rate of 3%/day, so after one week the solution will contain 80.8% of its original AA content and after one month this will only be 40.1%. So the message is don't make mega AA batches and store them. This of course does not take into count the diy liposomal solution which could behave slightly differently.
edit on 5-6-2012 by broli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If anyone hasn't seen this, I found this about dosages at pdazzler's site....

"2 oz. of Encapsulated Vitamin C Ascorbate is equals 16 - 20 oz. of intravenous Vitamin C so when you take a couple of 2 oz. doses in a day it’s like taking 16 - 20 oz. in your veins twice during the day."

www.pdazzler.com...

They recommend starting out with a couple of one oz. doses a day and working up slowly until your body says this is a good level.
Since one US fluid ounce = 2 US tablespoons I wasn't getting near enough even for the starting dose.
They say 4 a day starting out and I was doing 1.
Well you can never start off too slowly can you?
I think I will up the 8:00 PM dosage tonight and try 1 oz morning and 1 oz night tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabreblade

Wow thanks, that's a very good link, contains the accurate stoichiometry for making sodium ascorbate and a good reason why a more powerful UC is better.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by Sparky63

I told some close family about this. You should have seen the look on their faces when I said the words "jewelry cleaner"

Them: "Where did you hear about this again?" ...

Me: "Oh ... uh ... on that conspiracy forum I visit ..."

Them:

Me:

Yeah ... I'm "that" guy ...

edit on 5-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

This is my point mega, had you simply said "I bought this stuff" no eye rolling at all. Because you make it, people's heads explode as that is the sole domain of the medical class. The medical class has more ownership of our bodies then we do, folks are shocked when you assert ownership and defy their claim.

What is really funny about your experience is, the women in the group may actually have some cosmetics that has the stuff in it!
Which brings me to a good point: use it on your skin!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
Well it's been three hours, second day in and I still got nothing.
And my shoulder/neck is even bothering me, feels like a pulled muscle.
I'm considering taking another tablespoonful before lunch to see if that has any effect.
That would be four hours apart.
Maybe I am not taking enough since before starting this I usually take 5-10 grams of C a day orally anyway.

You should buy some Curcumin and add it to the mix. Curcumin is an anti-inflamatory.
Use 3 1/2 level Teaspoons of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I just wanted to show everyone what Im using. It works in a similar fashion as the jewelry cleaner.But Its far cheaper to buy, and as you can see, the liquid is atomized. i believe this helps really encapsulate the vit c.

I use a beer pitcher covered with a plastic bag so the fog doesnt escape. Im going to modify a nalgene bottle so so its tightly sealed.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Awesome info guys.

After about 3-4 days of reading it and doing my own research, I will now order everything necessary to make my own. I've even consulted with my dad, who is a retired doctor, and I don't see any reasons not to try this.

I've taken super doses of C before, and honestly I've never had any side effects, even going to the bathroom after mega dosing; but it's tedious to stuff your mouth with chalky pills as if they were candy, to get something I'll now be able to take out of a single spoon.

Thanks for the info and the good work, OP and those who have already tested.

Skeptics, this should be why you're ON this site... I simply don't understand some of you.
And even some older members are being so closed minded and even skipping reading material only to be able to say this won't work.

Good luck to all!

Khar

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesquid

Great idea!!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have been attempting to keep up with the posts here since the beginning. WOW, getting lots of pages!!
I may have missed it, but I did see several comments about waiting to take the 2nd or even larger doses at night. I am still waiting on my items to arrive... (I live in the boonies & have to order everything online)....
Anyway, I was thinking that if I took it late at night, that I might not be able to sleep? Is anyone having an issue with this?

I'm so stoked about this stuff and can hardly wait to get the stuff! I even ordered a second ultrasonic cleaner and the V-C and Lecithin and am having it shipped to my father. I told him all about it and he is going to try it as well.

So, any problems sleeping with evening doses? And I thought that I saw the dosage was 2 tablespoons twice a day to start?

I'd also like to add that due to the acidity of this, I plan to drink a glass of water with a whole lemon squeezed into it everyday. I may be wrong, but I am hoping that this will help keep the balance between an alkaline and acidic ph. Well, maybe at least help!?

Thanks for your responses guys!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I take Curcumin with Bioperine ...but it's in capsule form.
I have been trying that for my neuropathy.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I had a tablespoon right before lunch then another on my way home from work. I can't say that I noticed any dramatic changes. I don't feel like vacuuming the house or running 5 miles. I do feel mentally sharp and alert but that could be the result of many different factors.

There are no noticeable negatives effects to report. No heartburn, no diarrhea, no jitters or hot flashes. I do not take any vitamins or supplements on a regular basis so I'm hoping that I will be able to notice a positive change after a few days.

I will keep up the regimen and see what happens.So far I have not convinced the Queen Bee to sample it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwynaGolden

Yea i have had trouble falling asleep due to the excessive energy and alertness. So i take 1 tbls 1st thing in morning, then again prior to eating lunch break and thats enough for me.

If i take any after 5-6pm then i can pretty much bet on fighting to try and fall asleep even after taking melatonin, which usually knocks me out like a tranquilizer dart

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Im big into longevity, anti-aging, and antioxidant supplements since i have always had health issues as a child. I recently read of a new form of Vitamin C which has an over 90% cellular bioavailability rate. IV`s of vit c only have less then 20 percent bioavailability.

On a recent article on naturalnews.com, there was a story about a kid in New Zealand who was in a coma on life support from leukemia and pneumonia who completely recovered from this stuff and there are no signs of his leukemia anymore.
near death, now cured

Since i started it last week, its been like drinking coffee all day long. I have vast reserves of energy, 10 miles a day on the bike, or 40 mins of cardio, my stamina is awesome, my recovery time from exercise awesome. I gave to one of my cousins who is tired all the time, and the next day he jumped on his mountain bike and did 25 miles in 95 degree weather, parked his bike, and walked 2 miles to my house to celebrate this awesomeness with a few Belgian beers.

This has been by far the best thing i have ever taken supplement wise. My grandma had a bad flu, gave this to her and the next day she vacumed her whole apt, did laundry, dishes, and cooked and shes 80 years old and said this vit C stuff is frickin awesome and takes it daily now.

It has also given me vast sexual energy and random erections like as if i have ate a bunch of ginseng. I cant give enough thumbs up to this stuff

Hi OP/Dominicus,

S&F. I'm forever indebted to you OP. Eternal thanks!

EVERYONE "PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE ALL IMPORTANT LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C RESEARCH ARTICLE"

Journal of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, 2008, Vol. 17, No. 3 : Pages 169-177 Pharmacokinetics of oral vitamin C Stephen Hickey, Hilary J. Roberts, and Nicholas J. Miller

Discovered Liposomal Vitamin C a year or so ago, but the best quality laboratory made stuff was very very expensive for one bottle - never mind using it long term on serious illness!

I was aware of it's existence, but completely unaware that it could be made at home! ETERNAL THANKS TO YOU OP/DOMINICUS FOR INFORMING US OF IT!

IMHO -- EVERYONE SHOULD TRY MAKING THIS as judging by this thread it is VASTLY MORE EFFECTIVE than regular Vitamin C tablets, capsules, powder!

edit on 5-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because: S&f

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesquid

Hi Bluesquid,

WOW!

COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY!

BLOODY HELL! WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS Atomizer Air Humidifier DEVICE/CONCEPT BEFORE?

MY GOD!

AWESOME!

I WANT ONE!

S&fx1000 OP THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

WILL BE INVALUABLE the MISSING LINK in producing the ULTIMATE mixture!

I'm gonna do mine thusly...

(1) BLEND the VIT-C/LECITHIN mixture in an electric blender.

(2) Use the ULTRASONIC CLEANER to ENCAPSULATE IT.

(3) Then ATOMIZE IT.

(4) THEN use the ULTRASONIC CLEANER to double strength ENCAPSULATE IT at the END of the process.

edit on 5-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because: S&f

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well I was hoping to make some today but could not find the UJC. Harbor Freight just sold their last one and Wally mart had a cheap POS with two plastic tanks in it so after calling all over hell to find one I finally ordered one from Amazon. Have the rest of the stuff can't wait to try it but a little frustrated I have to wait.

Just a word of warning I would not use soy anything 95% is GMO and even if it says its it not there is a lot of fraud. Even non GMO soy is not good for humans anyways contrary to popular belief it was a cover crop and cattle feed in lean times nothing more it causes all sorts of problems in the digestive tract.

Thanks OP for posting and thanks to all the posters who have tried it and their feed back.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by Sparky63

I told some close family about this. You should have seen the look on their faces when I said the words "jewelry cleaner"

Them: "Where did you hear about this again?" ...

Me: "Oh ... uh ... on that conspiracy forum I visit ..."

Them:

Me:

Yeah ... I'm "that" guy ...

edit on 5-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

LOL, thats great, i had a similar reacton from my friend who is going to be getting a full mixture from me tomorrow

the best reaction was from the health food shop when i bought the ingredients's and they told me i was "stupid" for making thnis, especially using a "jewelry cleaner" however i think it might have been my own fault, i guess they think im using the cleaning chemicals haha!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ok so im making my second batch, and i've taken soe pic's of the mixture in progress, and the ingredients im using, hopefully this may help point the some Aussies in the right direction

This is the Soy Lecithin i'm using:

this is the Ascorbic Acid:

This is what it looks like 10 minutes into its sonic phase, ill be cycling it for about 45 minutes today

I also thought i would add this pic of the first batch i made with 2 cups of water for the lecithin rather than the 1 cup, very watery, and need to double up on dosage, but still works

ETA: forgot to add the water i am using!

edit on 5/6/2012 by AlanQaida because: add one more photo

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2serious
Wow, I read most of this thread over about two days. Must say the skeptics are rather annoying. Sheesh. Even reviews for this stuff (pre-made) on iHerb are positive. Let me see, lecithin, natural substance; water, natural substance; vit. C, natural substance. For all the crap that goes into our bodies without our knowing it (GMOs, toxic chemicals, residual drugs in the water, etc.) . . . I'd say this sounds quite safe, if done with a rational amount of precaution and sense. I've ordered my "stuff" but it will take a while to get here. I just wanted to drop a line of "thanks and I'm in" . . . Maybe OP is keeping track of all this? Boy, maybe we need to take our discussion somewhere where we won't be bothered by the "logic only" people who never will try anything that doesn't make sense to them. (What a limited world that must be.)

Opium is natural too. So is weed. I wouldn't say the first is good in all ways, and I wouldn't say weed is good for everyone either. To me, weed can be, but it also can spark an appetite for disease-causing junk food. That also needs to health problems eventually if overdone.
I'm not saying I disagree with you, but just that the "natural" point is not a decent point. There are plenty of deadly natural things. Another would be poisonous mushrooms.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join