It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I think you're missing the point. Verify that this stuff works via double-blind, randomized clinical trials--not by a few anecdotal testimonials. Until then, the skeptics will politely ask that you stop touting your anecdotes as proof.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Sounds great but the "facts" insist that you,your grandma,gf, and everyone and anyone else who is reporting these benefits are all wrong or worse.....LIARS!!

Science has proven you to be a fraud I'm afraid.

Gotta love science. I mean, when has it ever been wrong?

Hahahaha, oh man good laugh. Well then im going to continue frauding up 2 tablespoons a day, cause i have literally gotten my life back and through the roof energy reserves. I could really give a crap what science has to say considering all the studies that say such and such is bad for you one year, and then come out a few years later to say its actually beneficial.

I tested it myself, saw a huge difference, and i am more than happy to share my findings so others here on ats can test it out for themselves.

I witheld all my usual supplements and coffee intake for the first 4 days and have been eating what i always normally eat and can tell for sure its not some psycho-somatic mental trick. Perhaps the new zealand kid who survived the life support leukemia coma pneumonia some how psych-somatically brought himself back to life and it had nothing to do w the liposomal vit c.

How about instead of intellectually wrestling with skepticism, you test it for yourself like i did and come back and let us know how u feel.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

I don't need nor am I gonna wait for someone to do all that crap ...

I don't need someone to prove anything to me.

I can test its effectiveness on my own.

I sure as hell don't need to prove anything to you.

I don't care what you think about it - that doesn't change anything for me. Get it?

I never said my experience was proof of anything.

I offer my experience to those that are curious. Take it for whatever you think its worth ...

Damn this stuff (Liposomal C) has got me fired up!!

edit on 1-6-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd

I think you're missing the point. Verify that this stuff works via double-blind, randomized clinical trials--not by a few anecdotal testimonials. Until then, the skeptics will politely ask that you stop touting your anecdotes as proof.

No...you go and do it...you provide your proof....

Des

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

The basics of Linus Pauling's incredible award winning research was the fact that ALL mammals make their own vitamin C, except for us and guinea pigs. This is one of the reasons that guinea pigs are used as research animals, their metabolism is very like our own. The primates absolutely flood their tissues with C, every minute of every hour of every day.

Well....NO. There are primates who lack the ability to synthesize vitamin c, along with bats (a mammal, too) and birds.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Anecdotes don't hold water, firstly. Secondly, have you heard of the Placebo effect?

Yes herd of them. I dont care about anecdotes. I care about living a healthy, productive, energetic life. If this is a placebo effect, then im going to make sure to have 2 tablespoons of placebo a day cause i feel great. Gettin ready to hit the treadmill here in a little bit and feeling really good right now.

Theorize all you want, i really dont care and its your right to do so. Ive tried many things in the last 12 years and never felt such a profound effect as this. I did confirm many years ago that creatine does help you to lose your hair and increase male pattern baldness. But other than that, not much else to say.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I kid you not this stuff has got me pumping on all cylinders! I am awake! I feel like running!! Damn!

I am getting a major case of the don't F with me tonight

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

I don't need nor am I gonna wait for someone to do all that crap ...

That's fine. People didn't wait for someone to do all that crap on other "artificial" foods....like Trans Fats. Oh....oops. :/

I can test its effectiveness on my own.

....self experimentation has lead to many deaths.

I sure as hell don't need to prove anything to you.

I'm not trying to prove anything to you.

I don't care what you think about it - that doesn't change anything for me. Get it?

Fine. But that doesn't change the fact that your individual experience, on its on, doesn't mean anything to anybody... except yourself. Psychosomatism is a real thing. The placebo effect is a real thing. These are scientific explanations for scientific things. Your experience...is anything but scientific. Nor is it controlled. Nor do you know for sure that what you're taking is ACTUALLY liposomal vitamin c.

I offer my experience to those that are curious. Take it for whatever you think its worth ...

I'm curious. But I also take it with a grain of salt... because that's about how much your experience is worth.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Good! Glad we agree - next ...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up on this one dominicus it certainly looks like its worth a go, I've been out and grabbed the ingredients today and I'm picking up the U-S cleaner tomorrow!

For those in the uk i was able to get all of this for just £25!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMMYJ4M
Thanks for the heads up on this one dominicus it certainly looks like its worth a go, I've been out and grabbed the ingredients today and I'm picking up the U-S cleaner tomorrow!

For those in the uk i was able to get all of this for just £25!!

Awesome - let us know what you think of it!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I kid you not this stuff has got me pumping on all cylinders! I am awake! I feel like running!! Damn!

Ha! Tell me about it! This stuff has been like a miracle in my life. Ive never really felt so alive, aware, awake. I got everything done in 1 day today that usual takes me 3 days to do, and about to put in 45 mins of cardio still. Hows the gf feeling?

Also lots of erections from this. Let me know if that happens as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Ha! Tell me about it! This stuff has been like a miracle in my life. Ive never really felt so alive, aware, awake. I got everything done in 1 day today that usual takes me 3 days to do, and about to put in 45 mins of cardio still. Hows the gf feeling?

She is walking around the apartment after a full day of work straightening and doing laundry - she can't sit down

If it wasn't 9:20 pm I'd go on one of my favorite hikes right now

Also lots of erections from this. Let me know if that happens as well.

That's a bit personal don't you think?
j/k

I'll definitely say whether things improve in that ... ahem ... department ...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Thanks so much for this link! I've been taking about 6,000 mg of Vit C a day and have noted amazing benefits, including increased energy, no depression, glowing skin, better endurance, thicker hair, etc.

I had no idea about this technique and am going to order the cleaner pronto!

One question: Can you advise on the mg strength of bulk vit C? I have a jar of C that contains 5,000 mg per teaspoon. Does this sound about right? Thanks for any advice.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thaxter

I have a jar of C that contains 5,000 mg per teaspoon. Does this sound about right? Thanks for any advice.

That is what my jar is ...

Be sure to tell us what you think of it ...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Do you know the quality of the liposomes you're creating when making your own batch? Do you even know if the liposomes aren't breaking up before breaching the intestinal wall? These are important factors that could determine whether you're truly consuming liposomal vitamin c or if you're just drinking a vitamin c / fat concoction.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

That's a bit personal don't you think? j/k

I'll definitely say whether things improve in that ... ahem ... department ...

Sorry about that. I was just looking at this very scientifically and just recording the physical effects of it in a very detached observational manner and got a little carried away.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Are you 12? OK...you're right. I'll just raise a couple million dollars, assemble a research team and gather subjects to test the efficacy of the new fad.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

Are you 12? OK...you're right. I'll just raise a couple million dollars, assemble a research team and gather subjects to test the efficacy of the new fad.

Exactly our point ...

You wanna wait for that - fine wait ...

Me, I don't need someone to hold my hand ... I'm a big boy and can think and evaluate on my own.

If it doesn't do anything fine I wasted some money - heck I went into it thinking of the usefulness of the cleaner if it didn't work.

So far not disappointed in the slightest.

-----

Anyway, I'm out for the evening - gf wants to watch a movie - but I don't know we'll be able to actually sit through the whole thing

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Violater1
Really?
The ultrasound helps coat the vitamin C with Lecithin.

Someone please explain to me how this jewelry cleaner ultra sound thingy assists
above or beyond a normal chemical reaction.
jewelry cleaner ultra sound thingy

Well, you see the op said it did so it must... this is just quack medicine we are talking about, so do not try and bring facts into it!

The Lecithin is oily so it creates a film as it doesnt mix with water. when highly agitated water oil mix turns fairly cloudy as oxygen water and oil mix to form independent tiny balls.

The idea is to use the high vibrational quality for the jewelery cleaner to vibrate the fluid mix of Lecithin water and ascorbic acid to such a rate that the oil coats only the vitamin c in microscopic balls which pass through the designational wall and enters into the blood stream. Hence why the comparison to direct IV vitamin C. Its a brilliant idea really and only those with a lack of vision wont fully appreciate the simple genius of this.

There are lots of vitamins we could directly ingest like this and bypass the digestive track.

Considering how much GMO crap and processed food we eat we need to balance out all the bad with the good.

just be careful not to over do it. Too much of anything is harmful.
edit on 1-6-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join