It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi everyone I just wanted to let you know
I had to let my "Blue Boy" Dirk go yesterday
morning. He was healthy as a horse still walking
4.5 miles a day. They had to give him twice the
amount of solution. Dirk told me yesterday it was
time & that was our agreement. I am sure the Lipo C
helped him stay healthy...just too late on a large tumor
that was continuing to grow.

I am now back on it for me.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ektar - So sorry to hear you lost of Dirk... May he rest now and be free of his pain and discomfort.

While Lipo Vit C can give us years of health - no one, and no animal can live forever.

My sympathies are with you and know that you now have another (as you have others) guardian angel looking over you.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I've now been taking the drink for eighteen months.
I've said before that my immune system has been great as I haven't picked up one, bug,virus,cold or flu.
For me.....this is unbelievable as I have brittle diabetes and normally suffer terrible winters.
However I was on holiday six months ago and didn't take any of the drink while away.
After about ten days I had an abcess in my mouth which, you can imagine was terribly painful.
The over the Christmas period I was out of town for a week and forgot to take my drink with me and suffered the same thing.
I remember watching a seminar from I think......dr levy and he mentioned something along these lines.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
*** SURPRISINGLY EFFECTIVE LIPOSOMAL C FORMULA **

In my continued experimentation with different supplements and substances, I ran into one which is a keeper -- the same 'well being' effect of the regular Lipo-C, except greatly amplified. It is Liposomal C + Black Tea. I will describe 2 cup (16 oz) recipe, although I make double per batch.

1) Prepare 2 cups (16 oz) of strong black tea (Irish Breakfast) using distilled water. I boil the water with two tea bags in the pot for few minutes, pressing the bags with spoon to release more tea. Then I leave the tea to cool in a tea pot, with bags inside, until it is just slightly warm (1-2 hours).

* From here on, the recipe is just like the regular Liposomal C, except that tea is used instead of water. Here are my steps:

2) Split the 2 cups of tea into 1 cup which goes to fridge to be used for Vitamin C. The other cup (8 oz), still warm is blended with 32g of lecithin for few minutes (I use Swansons's sunflower lecithin). The blender bowl with lecithin is then also left in the fridge to cool for couple hours, together with plain tea cup.

3) After everything is cold, dissolve 32 g of Sodium Ascorbate in the tea cup, then blend it for few minutes at low to medium speed with the lecithin cup.

4) Sonicate the final two cup mix for 30-40min as usally (untill foam is all gone and the mixture is uniform), then refrigerate and use after it cools down. One 1/2 oz dose yields 1g of Vitamin C.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. What do you feel is the value of using black tea instead of water? Caffeine? Couldn't you just drink the tea separately?

RC

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

It's not caffeine since I have also experimented with strong coffee in Liposomal form and it didn't have nearly as strong effect as black tea which has a lot less caffeine. It may be theanine or something else specific to tea. I have tried also green tea, but it had a somewhat weaker effect than the black tea (even though nominally it has more theanine). The tea (as well as coffee) make the sunflower lecithin tasty enough that I could drink it without any juice or seltzer which I always use with plain Liposomal C.

The effect with tea is the same kind of 'sense of well being' that many (including myself) experience with Liposomal C , except noticeably amplified. I am currently alternating the tea version with plain C version in ratios between 1:2 and 1:3.

On a long or stressful day, I may take as many as ten 1/2 oz doses total (each yielding 1g of Sodium Ascorbate and 1g of lecithin), but more often 7-8. But when there is a cold or flu going around or I feel exposed to it, I intensify the rate to 1/2 oz every half an hour until I feel it has been beaten back for good (usually after 3-4 hours of the high rate use).

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well anything that makes it taste less utterly-vile sounds like an opportunity to me. I'll try black tea in my next batch and see how it turns out. Thanks for the idea.

RC

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There is a good paper on week by week degradation of various forms of vitamin C in water or high moisture (RH 98%) at room temperature here. The stability section is from page 13 of the pdf. While Ascorbic Acid is more stable than Sodium or Calcium Ascorbate, they're all preserved well (above 90%) up to two weeks at room temperature. But between 4-8 weeks, less than 10% remains of SA or CA, while AA is still above 90% and remains above 80% after 12 weeks.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thanks for that. Useful info especially for those making and storing a lot of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hi folks,

i just joined the forum because of this thread on liposomal c, and very keen to try it.

here in the UK its unbelievably difficult to get distilled water. i know its commonly available in the US, but for some reason not here. its mostly just mail order, which i'll do if i have to, but would love to find something i can buy locally.

has anyone else used something like a good bottled mineral water instead? halfords (UK car/motoring shop chain) sells deionized water but i understand this is not the same as distilled.

cheers.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsisname
here in the UK its unbelievably difficult to get distilled water. i know its commonly available in the US, but for some reason not here. its mostly just mail order, which i'll do if i have to, but would love to find something i can buy locally.

I'd look into distilling my own before buying if I couldn't find a local (and cheap) source.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsisname
hi folks,

i just joined the forum because of this thread on liposomal c, and very keen to try it.

has anyone else used something like a good bottled mineral water instead? halfords (UK car/motoring shop chain) sells deionized water but i understand this is not the same as distilled.

cheers.

I live in the uk too and have similar problems. I used to distill my own but last week I bought a 25 litre container of " glass distilled " for £22 which I think is really cheap to what others are charging and it saves all the messing about distilling your own.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
hi lambros,

would you mind telling me where you got that? there's a company called apcpure on ebay that do 25L for 21.50 - is that the same one?

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsisname

Yes.....that`s the one !
Make sure you have someone handy who is pretty strong. The container is really heavy.
They`re pretty quick with the delivery too.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just a quick anecdotal account of my taking Lipo-C.

It's been at least 2 months since last took some, Well, I'm sick. I felt it come on Saturday. Cough, phlegm, headache, low grade fever, night shivers this morning, just all around miserable.

This morning I had the wife make a batch up, and now I'm functional. I am able to sit at the computer and do some work.

No OTC medication except Motrin for the headache. I can feel the sickness all around me and yet I am not laid up in bed like usual during this bought of sickness.

2 shots at 8am, and 1 more at 11 and no more aches, my coughing is less and the fever is gone. Wife is still surprised I've recovered so much. I am not.

This was the first time I've taken Lipo-C when actually sick and to me it works great.

Sirric

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think minerals in the water are problematic for this formula, but I cannot recall the detail now, perhaps you guys can google on that. On the other hand, you know what they say, don't let perfect be the enemy of good, if all you got is what you got.

I haven't yet tried the strong black tea water for this to see how it affects the (otherwise horrific) flavor but am still intending to.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sirric

In nearly two years I have been using it has spared me several colds or flues that were going on around me.

Whenever I feel I was exposed to a cold or flu, or getting early symptoms, I boost the intake to 1/2 oz (that's 1g of vit C per dose) every half an hour. If I skip a dose, I can feel the virus bouncing back, and then if I ramp the dose again, it pushes the virus down. Usually after sever hours (3-4) of high dose the virus is vanquished for good. It's is a very deterministic and unambiguous effect.

I suspect different people may need different dose, rate and duration of taking higher dose of Liposomal C against viral infections. Since the feedback is very quick and clear, as Dr. Levy suggested in some article, one should simply boost the dose until one gets the response and then stick with it until the virus is beaten back for good and the sense of well being is restored in full.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nightlight7

Yes, I agree.
Although I feel taking the drink has stopped me from catching all the bugs, viruses, colds etc from those around me...
A few times I've felt I have the symptoms of a cold or virus but it seems like my immune system is stopping it from fully breaking out.....if you get what I'm saying. I then take a shot every two hours.....four shots max and I don't get any symptoms after that.
This drink has certainly helped me through the past two winters as my immune system has been so low for the past thirteen years that I've wondered if I'll make it through the next winter but that's no longer a worry with me.
Apart from problems with diabetes, I haven't had one days sickness since I started taking the drink.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
Apart from problems with diabetes

If it is type 2, dropping sugar completely and all the carbs you can control should fix that. Many people have done it successfully, check YouTube & web (it all comes down to no sugar and as little of other carbs as possible).

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I've been in lowcarb forums for 15 years now. I've seen what must be hundreds of people basically vanish all traces of their diabetes when they drop carbs (just as importantly, "regulate" carbs to prevent high peaks). Much of my stepmother's family has suffered from this and it has just left me enraged how much disinformation is present about that and how much suffering is so unnecessary. Years ago, the Nutrition and Metabolism Society finally just lost patience with the American Diabetes Association (whose 'sponsors' are all the largest soda, candy and junkfood mfr's in the world, along with drug companies) and using quotes from the ADA's own website, made this image they ran as an ad:

Who gives carbohydrates to diabetics?

But, that is off-topic to Liposomal C, except to say that in research, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) has actually been shown to be very good for pretty much every organ, including the pancreas which is so affected in diabetes (there! Tied it back to it!).

RC
edit on 9-2-2015 by RedCairo because: link didn't work

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join