It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
From what I heard, the causes for the incidents are widespread. I've heard rumors about people taking a new synthetic drug called 'Bath Salts', that make people extremely violent, and I've heard a story about new pesticides being the cause of it.

However, I have not found an article to support the 'pesticides' theory. The only thing I'm worried about is that the Hackensack incident occurred way too close to my home.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Randomacity

I was wondering the same! I know bath salts is the go to answer (I can clearly see why as well). I also see SSRI being partly to blame as well.

You mention pesticide's That raises to me a red flag, and the first thing I thought was GMO. Could it be a chemical reaction kinda like my thinking in my last post from the smoking barrel of unknown chemical that fumed over night before being found and then detonated to remove the threat.

Could the chemicals (that we already know are bad for us) be having a bad reaction with SSRI's and or compounded with the bath salts

Could it be bath salts and GMO's

Im not saying that most of these folks didnt have an underlying un-diagnosed issue to begin with just looking at what could be triggers.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hey guys- just stopping by to check it- Unfortunately I have work today so I won't be able to post/update all day.

I will be adding the Russian cannibal and Brazilian cannibals to the list.

Unfortunately, the cat lips eater doesn't fit into the people-eating-people theme.

Also, some of the other links were just to old to post.

Additional note: Thank you for all the help and interest in the topic- this is a load of work and I appreciate any help in it- very please with the good people of ATS right now, who- for the most part- have put the jokes and bickering aside so get some $#!% done.

Have a good day!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Right.. because biting someone is the same as eating someone.

I get the whole amusing zombie thing. I don't get where people actually take it seriously. Or hope for it.. which imo, is very sad. Another "omg I hope we have to kill one another and have friends and family suffer so I can get a thrill!" thread.

But for what it's worth, people DO bite each other. In the billions of people in the world, I guarantee there have been cases monthly about people biting or even eating others for decades. You are not proving a thing with this thread, other than the thought of having zombies running around amuses you for some reason.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I can agree yes I like it I entertain it but I dont really want the suffering ect, But a majority of these stories are people bitine and then EATING the flesh almost all of them are.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

wow this seems to be getting worse...

What is going on, It can't be a zombie apocolypse.. noooo, please no!

Still odd that lots of canibal stories are popping up! Maybe it's just a recent renewed interest in the topic causing people to search the net and then come up with stories that they hadn't of until now? Like a snowball effect?

Hmm anyways it's all kinda disturbing... Ok well i'm off for a snack now
lol

oh and I recently watched this movie, creepy as and one of the more realistic canibal movies I have seen!

Welcome To The Jungle Trailer (2007) -

Two young couples head into the New Guinea wilderness in an effort to find Michael Rockefeller, the heir to the Rockefeller fortune who disappeared in 1961.

IMDb Link

I'm still cringing from it...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone read this but I'm sure it's very recent and don't believe I saw it in the OP: Mom Dismembers Baby, Chews off Toes, Eats Brain

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

That case happened back in 2009, the media just decided to post it again due to the other cases, most likely.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lindsay1984

Yeah definently seems like the case, the date read 2009 on the article must've missed that.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I can agree yes I like it I entertain it but I dont really want the suffering ect, But a majority of these stories are people bitine and then EATING the flesh almost all of them are.

Did anyone bother to check in the last 5 years? 10? I have a feeling the #'s will be pretty consistent about the # of cases. People do weird stuff all the time. But this happens a lot. Something will happen, and someone will dig up #'s and post them like it's an epidemic, not realizing it's actually the standard rate of that event. For example.. 166 people got hit by lightning last month! Omg.. something weird going on! But.. that's the mean average for people getting hit by lightning. Same thing here. Billions of people in the world.. that's probably quite the normal rate for such a bizarre occurrence.

So, I'm not going to buy 10 cases of shotgun ammo until someone can produce facts that say this is a horrible aberration from the norm.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Just imagine that with all the exotic animals that have been allowed to be kept in parts of the US (and it just defies belief that people can keep tigers and fully grown chimps when prudish attitudes apply to other behaviors) that some form of zoonosis has taken place!

We know, for example, that toxoplasmosis is one parasite that leads to increased risk taking in infected human males. www.viewzone.com...

Just shortly, the attack on the face mirrors a typical primate attack.
See for example this horrifying and tragic chimpanzee attack: www.esquire.com...

On the other hand we are primates, so it could just be a primal expression of rage.

But chimps go for the eyes, nose and lips when they can.

There's a scene in the prison movie Midnight Express where the protagonist finally cracks and attacks the face of a guard in that fashion, and it's gruesome.
edit on 1-6-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This one isn't a flesh-eating one, but it is a pretty gruesome zombie-like attack.

An MMA Fighter cuts a hole in his training partner's chest, rips out his heart, cuts out his tongue, removes most of his face and cooks it in a stove.

articles.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Another one: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Roommate ate his roommate's heart and brain...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Would it be possible for you to add the news stories to the pin marks on the Google Map, so that when people click on the location, there's a link to the news source?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
denver.cbslocal.com... rning-issued-after-rabid-bat-found-near-denver-zoo-bird-exhibit/

I remember seeing on the news (Colorado) that we had a rabid bat that was said to have bitten someone who worked at the zoo. We also have a lot of skunks that are rabid showing up.

I thought about the rabid bat story when I started reading about this because someone in another thread talked about this article (credit to whoever it was, my apologies as I don't recall at the moment):

news.nationalgeographic.com... 1027-rabies-influenza-zombie-virus-science

I have to say that I agree with those wondering about how many cases there were of people biting/eating others before this. I will have to check into that when I'm not at work. Like others have said, maybe this is more common than we realize but we've never really compiled a list before. Either way, it is creepy...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The frequency seems to be intensifing drastically over the last week. That is unless it's always been like this and we just haven't noticed?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

Are you talking about these skunks? Source: Reporter Herald

On a side note, I know that people have brought up that these things probably have occurred fairly steadily, and since the face eater incident, it's just a case of people paying more attention. I kind of follow that same logic. Reason being, the dead birds and fish stories from last year. I'll have to find the article, but I have a newspaper clipping from back in the early 1990's (I think, or it was the 80') about fish "mysteriously dying" in the Big Thompson River. That was long before Facebook, Twitter, and before the internet became a vehicle for news traveling so quickly.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I'm swamped today at work, the link to the google map plots is a public map so if you want to add them yourself you can, if not- I will do it probably tonight/tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Is anyone else making a connection to the government/NWO agenda? Perhaps we are being poisoned or infected, e.g. chemtrails, the water supply, or GMP food. The convenient thing about pandemics is the govt can take any measures to contain them, including shoot to kill orders on its own citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join