It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
if it was posted, sorry.

A newly reported incident of a man in sweden eating his wifes lips

au.news.yahoo.com...

Something seriously shocking is occuring with the world

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here's the thing, I don't know if people are eating other people at an ever increasing rate, Or if it's been going on all along and it's just now getting more media attention. Either way it's crazy. I'm already Cocked & Locked with 230gr Gold Dots...What I'm wondering is if I should be loading up on Hornady Z-Max "Zombie Only" Ammo!?!

Note to internet/call of duty terminal ballistics experts
*please don't give me a lecture on Hornady Z-Max, I was only making a funny!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by g146541
So,....
The plan is to get folks to start believing the zombie thing is actually happening...
I see where this is going, does anyone else?

Sounds like the only one talking about Zombies is....well......YOU.

To me it looks like a compilations of very bizarre stories of cannibalistic behavior.
Seems that we are hearing more and more of these lately.
If this = Zombies then maybe you should get a check up.

and remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Actually the word zombie and zombies has been mentioned more than a few times up till this post, and even before my first post.
I simply asked a question and you got rabid and bit me.

Please do not, I am grissly and hardly worth seasoning.
This "canabalism" has been tied to zombie ever since it was first dragged into the spotlight.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Something seriously shocking is occuring with the world

If we indeed have an adversary and his time is truely up Dec 21st 2012
then we could expect him to throw a temper tantrum all the way up to D Day.
This means exerting his infulence into this 4D reality from a 5D reality on a grander scale than ever thought imaginable.

We may see people begin to go bat # crazy this summer.
This is the final stand between the proverbial good and evil even though I don't subscribe to such simple minded terms.

Am I right?
We shall see soon enough.
If not, then I am just crazy I suppose.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Note to self...stay away from the east coast here in America. Seems it's a slight bit more common there for reasons unknown.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the list. It is a little worrying that it seems to be centered in the US. I don't know what to make out of it really. I have my doubts that it is cause of drugs. I've always been confused about the Zombie Apocalypse. Is it real or is kinda like a running joke thing?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
any tie in with radiation from fukushima?

Just a thought

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
im hungry....
second line

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by repressed
People-eating is the new strange-noises-in-the-sky, which was the new mass-animal-deaths we had last year,

Random events that aren't noticed when they occur individually, and only become noticed when they are clustered together in close proximity, and then snowball as people actively seek out new occurrences.

One Word!!! says it all ...

Frequency ........

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by repressed
People-eating is the new strange-noises-in-the-sky, which was the new mass-animal-deaths we had last year,

Random events that aren't noticed when they occur individually, and only become noticed when they are clustered together in close proximity, and then snowball as people actively seek out new occurrences.

One Word!!! says it all ...

Frequency ........

true story here. I had a frequency drop a couple weeks back maybe a month where I felt like I dropped. The ringing in my ear made my body feel like I dropped. It went high to low, but not low like sub bass low, but low like flat.

Possible that HAARP or some mechanism is emitting a frequency that is being picked up on by some people wave length or train of thought.

It would also be bizarre if when I had this drop, one of these damn things happened. Funky to think about for me.

All things are possible.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Hi Op.
Thank you for the effort of compiling the list.

Anyway i don't know if it fits the category,but there was a story about a sick guy that ate a cat's lips.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know that this guy is just a sick bastard and he didn't seem to attack another human.You decide if it fits in the list.

Thanks for thread.
S+F

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Im not sure how 'new' or 'recent' this is but my girlfriend just sent me this link.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Here's a Brazilian case gawker.com... man-meat

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This is just not right. It's either a hoax or something bizarre really is happening.

Its 2012. # is now hitting the fan.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Something is going on...it's either authentic, or a certain group of people are hell bent on fulfilling the prophecy of a mind-control book they wrote 2000 years ago. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Depression drugs absolutely do cause violent side effects even when you are taking them correctly. If you mix them with other meds, worse. If you suddenly stop taking them, worse still. The list of crimes/ homicides where these drugs were a factor is huge. People always assume the crime happened because of the underlying illness. I'm more inclined to believe the meds were the trigger.

Notice how the warnings used to be " not for children ", then started including " children and young adults" and now the warnings say that anyone using them should be watched for "sudden change in moods or suicidal thoughts" ? Isn't that why you were taking them in the first place? Also notice that they now have secondary drugs in case the primany anti-depressant isn't getting it done? That's because your brain learns to metabolize that poison and eventually it stops working. Not before permanently changing your brain chemistry, though.

This might very well be a common thread. Nice catch.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nietrick
reply to post by Fishticon84

Depression drugs absolutely do cause violent side effects even when you are taking them correctly. If you mix them with other meds, worse. If you suddenly stop taking them, worse still. The list of crimes/ homicides where these drugs were a factor is huge. People always assume the crime happened because of the underlying illness. I'm more inclined to believe the meds were the trigger.

Notice how the warnings used to be " not for children ", then started including " children and young adults" and now the warnings say that anyone using them should be watched for "sudden change in moods or suicidal thoughts" ? Isn't that why you were taking them in the first place? Also notice that they now have secondary drugs in case the primany anti-depressant isn't getting it done? That's because your brain learns to metabolize that poison and eventually it stops working. Not before permanently changing your brain chemistry, though.

This might very well be a common thread. Nice catch.

It could.

But does that account for all of these all of a sudden? These people lost their senses. They could not critically think any more. Hence, they succumbed to eating body parts. Or tearing their own body parts out.

The prescription drugs cannot make somebody do that. Something inside of their way of thinking made them do this. Some alteration. Not a number.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Note to self...stay away from the east coast here in America. Seems it's a slight bit more common there for reasons unknown.

Don't know if it's relevant here, but....

The Virginia Bioinformatics Institute (VBI) is a premier bioinformatics, computational biology, and systems biology research facility that opened on the Blacksburg campus of Virginia Tech in 2000. It houses over two-hundred employees, multiple supercomputing clusters, and several DNA sequencers, including a massively parallel high-throughput Roche GS-FLX sequencer.[25]

The research platform of VBI focuses on the "disease triangle" of host-pathogen-environment interactions. By using bioinformatics, which combines transdisciplinary approaches to information technology and biology, researchers at VBI interpret and apply vast amounts of biological data generated from basic research to some of today's key challenges in the biomedical, environmental and agricultural sciences.

Work at VBI involves collaboration in diverse disciplines such as mathematics, epidemiology, computer science, biology, plant pathology, biochemistry, systems biology, statistics, economics and synthetic biology. The institute develops genomic, proteomic and bioinformatic tools that can be applied to the study of infectious diseases as well as the discovery of new vaccine, drug and diagnostic targets.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Not exactly eating, but pretty nasty nevertheless, if it doesn't fit in the list feel free to leave it out.

Dude skins his mom and wears the skin during Carnaval festivities

ETA: it's from 2005, i thought myself it was much more recent.

Damn time flies.
edit on 1/6/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

I agree that depression meds alone probably aren't the trigger in this " cannibal outbreak". But if you're already mentally ill, a decade of meds that don't help and actually cause harm could degrade your mental state even more. Adding new meds, or street drugs to the mix could set you off. Almost like an allergic reaction in the brain.

This is assuming that there isn't something unknown in the mix. Flu shot, government drug testing, tainted meds, who knows? I agree that there's something really not right going on, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join