It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

well excuss me for going by my state laws were simple burglary is a felony. Any felony is a major crime, are you telling me if some one came into your house youll be like o ok its not that bad of a crime ill just let you go. If people are in the house when you break in the charges are greater by the way. He probably hasnt seen the judge for arraignment I didnt get to bail till I did. If your not in a state to see the judge you dont get arraignment which can mean no bail. As for me looking like an idiot I could care less even though thats not the case here. I did read it but im just a small town country boy I guess you city slickers think its ok to go into peoples houses while there their without permission.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
OMG~!! tell me this is not what's happening....

I was listening to an Alex Jones video on the shooting in a theater... and he mentioned a drug called:

Scopolamine~! (the worlds most dangerous drug)

The most dangerous drug in the world: 'Devil's Breath' chemical from Colombia can block free will, wipe memory and even kill

~Scopolamine often blown into faces of victims or added to drinks
~Within minutes, victims are like 'zombies' - coherent, but with no free will
~Some victims report emptying bank accounts to robbers or helping them pillage own house
~Drug is made from borrachero tree, which is common in Colombia
the Daily Mail

There's a video at the bottom of the article

ATS threads already posted (oddly enough there' aren't many flags for them)

Breaking Alternative News
Colombian drug strips users' free will

General Conspiracies
The REAL Zombie Apocalypse

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Aurora killer might be infected with something
and was working in neuro science testing on brain cell
will he be accused to be the terrorist who made people act like zombies ?
and then conveniently got infected by his own creation
become nuts and went to shoot a hundred people in a cinema
normaly doctor want to help people .. not finish their career with a mass murder WTH

Released Inmate: Holmes ‘acting crazy,’ spitting at guards’

Remorseless mass-murder suspect James Holmes was locked up alone Saturday over fears that the self-proclaimed Joker would become a target for other inmates.

The man accused in the Colorado movie theater massacre was still behaving erratically on the day after his rampage at a midnight screening of “The Dark Night Rises” — the last film in the Batman trilogy.

“Let’s just say he hasn’t shown any remorse,” a jail employee told the Daily News. “He thinks he’s acting in a movie.”

A released inmate said Holmes’ behavior behind bars was increasingly irrational.

“He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards,” the inmate told The News. “He’s spitting at everything. Dude was acting crazy.”

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I remember seeing something on tv about this drug called
Devil's Breath.

And things are just getting stranger and stranger. Maybe
the Colorado killer was on this drug as well as others
on the biting list. I suppose as time goes on and more
comes out about the killer we will find out. I would assume
he was tested for many things after his arrest.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I would rule out scopolamine.

Scopolamine is an alkaloid that I am almost 99% sure would come up in a drug test, making you test positive for barbiturates. It is also prescribed in small amounts for therapeutic purposes.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Scopolamine is an alkaloid that I am almost 99% sure would come up in a drug test, making you test positive for barbiturates. It is also prescribed in small amounts for therapeutic purposes.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I just needed to sign up and say thank you for having what seems to be the only real list and map of these incidents on the internet. I can't seem to find any other real, comprehensive, extensive list, only news stories that say "the latest" incident without being specific about them. Maybe I'm just Googling the wrong keywords, but whatever.

I became interested in this because a guy near where I live did something similar... a guy who got kicked out of his mental asylum, and then got naked and bit officers. Multiple tasers had no effect.

www.oregonlive.com...

There are various weird things about the story. Mostly, the really weird, suspicious bureaucracy behind the scenes.

Speaking of bath salts, a guy who lives North of me, an Army guy named David Stewart, got high on bath salts before killing his wife and child, but no nudity or cannibalism.

www.truecrimereport.com...

Some of my "favorite" stories include that self-professed vampire woman who bit a wheelchair-bound elderly man near an abandoned Hooters in Florida, eating his face, half naked, and then got amnesia about it. And also Otty Sanchez of Texas, who ate the body parts her 3 week old baby and then said that she "didn't mean to."

I don't want an apocalypse, but if I had to choose an apocalypse, it would definitely be a zombie apocalypse. But this rage virus apocalypse will have to suffice.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Spend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknull
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

well excuss me for going by my state laws were simple burglary is a felony. Any felony is a major crime, are you telling me if some one came into your house youll be like o ok its not that bad of a crime ill just let you go. If people are in the house when you break in the charges are greater by the way. He probably hasnt seen the judge for arraignment I didnt get to bail till I did. If your not in a state to see the judge you dont get arraignment which can mean no bail. As for me looking like an idiot I could care less even though thats not the case here. I did read it but im just a small town country boy I guess you city slickers think its ok to go into peoples houses while there their without permission.

Excused.

Now that we got that out of our system, No I would not want BS charges for someone breaking into my house but when I post something like this I will directly quote the story, If it is not local to you would it not be wise to look at the story itself before calling someone out and being rude!

YES it would.

I agree I know Ga. is like that with out a judge and I dont know how it works there. I was pointing out facts that I had.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Any updates? This story has always stuck with me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns

right ..

but how would we know if the file is locked..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I can agree with that.

I think a bigger conspiracy theory that could be surrounding James Holmes, though, is the fact that his father was a lead scientist for FICO, who created the algorithm that brought the LIBOR scandal to light.

To get back on topic - The only new thing I have found via yahoo, using the same search parameters as the OP, is this - Man bites off womans earlobe

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns
reply to post by Komodo

I can agree with that.

I think a bigger conspiracy theory that could be surrounding James Holmes, though, is the fact that his father was a lead scientist for FICO, who created the algorithm that brought the LIBOR scandal to light.

To get back on topic - The only new thing I have found via yahoo, using the same search parameters as the OP, is this - Man bites off womans earlobe

and why didn't he just grab her purse and leave..

why bite her at all .?? Unless it's fab'd by the paper .. but .. that would encur a possible lawsuit..

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Someone just started a thread that relates to this one.

The cannibal was eating himself in this case.

Thread

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I was talking to my sister in law and she metioned a Plum Island NY that does biological experiments. So i looked it up. And compared it too where the most events are on the map. Supprisingly the island is on the eastern seaboard and the most events are on the eastern seaboard of the US and Western facing seaboard of UK. So what if something is in the water and carried on the tide, or airstream? Or contaminated sealife that people ate. Some sort of desiese that has a short shelf life and therefore must be eaten relative fresh or within a short time of catching it? Or if its airborne mabey some people are more suseptable to it then others. Kinda like how 4 out of 10 people working in an office catch the flu but the other 6 dont.
Hope someone can research this more. I am not sure how to go about it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Here is a link at Amazon to a book that I read about Plum Island, Lab 257 by Michael C Carroll
The book is very informative, Plum Island is a scary place.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Bumping to keep subscribed!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hello guys
SO sorry it's been so long.

But to be honest, S didn't hit the 'zombie/cannibal' fan so I think we're good.

I moved to Florida and have been without internet for a while, came back on last week but I was swamped with hurricane Isaac coverage (I started doing videos, requires quite a bit of effort and time on my part.)

This thread has not been forgotten- more like sidelined for developments. I started thinking that if perhaps I let it sit it would do 1 of 2 things. 1. End 2. HTF

Seems like it's option 3

This is a lot of work to keep up with but I think I can logically deduce that until we have much higher numbers in 'attacks' there isn't really a reason to 'worry'.

Also, like I said- I'm in Florida now so if the SHTF I will know rather quickly

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Used to work Dayboards on plum Island in 85-88 and had some stories to tell of nuclear chickens. I was in the Coast Guard and we would have to get permission before working on that island, this is where Lyme disease was invented.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Nuclear chicken is a 4 legged animal that walks like a dog but has a beak like a chicken..

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Found this a bit ago this morning.

'He was found with blood and fur all over him': US man on synthetic marijuana chases neighbour while growling before 'strangling and EATING dog' in new zombie-like attack

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join