It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

Ergot extract has been used in pharmaceutical preparations, including Ergot alkaloids in products such as Cafergot (containing caffeine and ergotamine[12] or ergoline) to treat migraine headaches, and ergometrine, used to induce uterine contractions and to control bleeding after childbirth.

Methergine- used to treat after birth bleeding
Hydergine- For older patients experiencing mental affects (think alzheimers)
Bromocriptine- used over overlactation and prolactin-secreting tumors
Nicergoline- senile/dementia
Cabergoline- high levels or prolactin
pergolide (Permax)- parkinsons disease (taken off the market)
lisuride (Revanil) - parkinsons/prolactin / rls
Ropinirole (Requip) - parkinsons/ rls

Just to name a few.

I don't see this really going anywhere (sorry) seems like most of them are designed for older people which by default would make the attacker of a certain age.

The only thing I can even say (which is stretching at best) is that hydergine is used for other purposes (to 'increase' intelligence), but even that I am having a hard time fitting in.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Thanks for the feedback. Keep in mind some young people raid their grandparent's medicine cabinets.

Imo whatever is going on it's like mental illness on steroids. Seems like maybe it's a coastal thing...water/mold/humidity/seafood etc. That's what made me look into molds.

Thanks for all your hard work. Wasn't too sure about this thread at first but you've dragged me in. Your map is simply too hard to ignore.

edit on 7-9-2012 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I saw you posted a link to this story..but I thought you might like this report too because of the details...

Witness: Woman Working At Inn Brutally Murdered By Naked Man

Source

“I don’t know what that man did to her. All I saw was a big gash on her head, blood everywhere,” said Haynes.

What's up with eating faces and heads???

Yuck!

Naked, face and head eating Zombies....how long does it take to get bath salts off the shelves??? It ain't happening fast enough. How many more people will be eaten?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Yes! Thank you, this is one news event that I am monitoring for developments- they are surprisingly tight-lipped about this one which makes me all the more curious!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Komodo

Thats not even the disconcerting part.. there were other attack and apparently 2 people died but it took them a while to figure out that they didn't just die but were strangled .. and then they found the woman (who was also a patient) did it. they also had another 'suicide' as well..

So that 4 deaths and 1 suspect.. all at the same hospital.. how that does not warrant a police investigation I will never understand.

yea.. I was so shocked at how they got on the roof I didn't read the whole article.

Something is not right here~! How can this be with all the camera's in the hospitals, nurses/RN's, patients walking around ?? Either there's LITERATELY NO one on staff or someone is hiding something or there's a psychopath on the staff doing it ~!

gonna take a look at the article ..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Several people dying in one hospital, one was attacked, two jumped off roof- no police investigation (??)
link

Arizona PD warns after 4 naked men in 2 weeks
link
^^includes events not on map

More in depth on one of the events in Arizona mentioned above
link

Woman attacked in hotel, no details given yet - monitoring
link
edit on 9-7-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

from the first link

Police have ruled the death a suicide and the hospital has ordered an internal investigation. The coroner’s office also has called an inquiry.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
www.opposingviews.com...

Jeremiah Haughee went on a 'zombie rampage' on Saturday morning, according to the St. Augustine Police Department. Two men said they were asleep when they heard someone destroying their lawn furniture, then climbing on their roof before leaping onto a truck and denting the hood. When the men came out of their house, Haughee jumped them and bit one in the stomach. Police were called to the scene about 4:30 a.m. to find a naked Haughee being restrained by the two men outside their home, the arrest report said.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh boy, if this doesn't show signs of escalation I don't know what does.

7/7 [K] Man resists arrest tries to bite officers thigh

7/7 [K] Naked man bites mans stomach

7/10 [K/W] Man chases exbf tries to bite officers

7/10 [K/W] Man bites womans nose in argument

7/10 [K] Robber bites cop on arm

7/10 [K] Man bites 14 year old girl exiting train

7/10 [K] Man bites cop in hospital

7/10 [K] Man bites people in hospital

7/10 [K] Woman attack bites boyfriend family removes her from house

7/10 [K] Man bites business partner on face and chest

The map has not been updated yet. I still have to go back and add the other 4-5 events that I had posted before this. Once that is completed I will search for more as I just did a quick search and found these 11.

I'll have the map up to date and a more thorough search completed by midnight tonight.
edit on 10-7-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

This is insane .. all of those bitting attacks .. WTH
Total media blackout on TV

Do you remember the movie 2012 before the SHTF
there is a scene where he looks at Arnorld speaking on TV
telling the californian people to stay calm and the worst was behind

after hearing that he say something like: "When they are telling you all his fine .. then its time to run"

If people really knew the truth .. they would panic
but by censoring the truth they are volontary risking peoples life
not to warn at least the population

what the government have say so far about 2012 ? niet, rien,nothing !
tossing everything out labeling them just conspiracy theories .. pure speculations

Time i disclose some truth myself about 2012
Ben81 End of Times Thread

i invite you to take a look
this is my last thread concerning the 21 december
it is maybe big and have much info but you will like it

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hello I am having a bit of a problem here and require some assistance.

I need someone to:
1. go into Google News
2. search for ["bite" + "police"] exactly
3. click on custom range, and make the range from the 6th to the 10th of July.
4. post the link to the search here

For some reason it won't let me do a custom range search.

Thanks to anyone who can help

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
www.google.com... 369.1.1.0.0.0.0.56.56.1.1.0...0.0.yi_9OCWIQaA#q=%22bite%22+%2B+%22police%22&hl=en&safe=off&gl=us&sa=X&ei=BLv8T4GBOJH-8ASyvbyEBw&ved=0CCgQpwUoBg&source =lnt&tbs=cdr:1%2Ccd_min%3A7%2F6%2F2012%2Ccd_max%3A7%2F10%2F2012&tbm=nws&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=3e4d9bc2e6aefbac&biw=1366&bih=643

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
www.google.com... 369.1.1.0.0.0.0.56.56.1.1.0...0.0.yi_9OCWIQaA#q=%22bite%22+%2B+%22police%22&hl=en&safe=off&gl=us&sa=X&ei=BLv8T4GBOJH-8ASyvbyEBw&ved=0CCgQpwUoBg&source =lnt&tbs=cdr:1%2Ccd_min%3A7%2F6%2F2012%2Ccd_max%3A7%2F10%2F2012&tbm=nws&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=3e4d9bc2e6aefbac&biw=1366&bih=643

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Wed Jul 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

They are testing (in the cases that get tested) for bath salts and all its formulas. and the compounds themselves are not being found. Im wondering if it may be a natural compound, or reaction maybe a psychotic for of anaphylaxis. I agree with epidemic it is to many cases of people doing this!

Id like to find out diets and places they eat and what they drink ect to see if there is a real connection.
edit on Wed Jul 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: PLEASE READ www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This article isn't related but a sentence in it stuck out to me:

The mainstream MDC in South Africa has accused Youth Development, Indigenisation and Empowerment Minister Saviour Kasukuwere of behaving like a rabid dog, which “believes it has to bite someone to diminish its own pain”.

Sou rce

It's an interesting theory as to why rabid animals bite. Probably no way to prove it validity as well all know we can't exactly ask a rabid animal why it bites- but I thought I would post it anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

This article isn't related but a sentence in it stuck out to me:

The mainstream MDC in South Africa has accused Youth Development, Indigenisation and Empowerment Minister Saviour Kasukuwere of behaving like a rabid dog, which “believes it has to bite someone to diminish its own pain”.

Sou rce

It's an interesting theory as to why rabid animals bite. Probably no way to prove it validity as well all know we can't exactly ask a rabid animal why it bites- but I thought I would post it anyway.

That exactly lead me to think that someone or an animal being infected with rabies
they develope a high fever and become confuse, irritating and then violent thinking everyone is against them
and need to calm down their pain in the jaw and teeths

on an animal if they transpire(sweating) a lot and you can notice that on the fur
it is the first visual sign we got to stay far from it

we know rabies paralyse the jaw / throat muscles
so they cant swallow or talk much except growling
like any infected dogs ..they cant bark normaly only growl
plus making infected salivate a lot since they cant swallow normaly

i think when they bite its not for the blood like a though first
and we know they dont swallow the flesh (autopsy concluded that)

They need to bite that much to help the jaw pain go away
thats why he was continuying eating the face of the poor guy
even after being shot .. they are able to calm the muscle of their jaw
like any human chewing a gum .. it do bring a pleasure sensation to the teeth and jaw
when you hard press your teeths on the bubble gum

Now you will ask me why then they dont take a gum and not bite people
well Rabies and all the bad different symptoms
like any harmless animals that normaly dont attack bigger then themself
you become savage mindless and very pissed off because the pain is to much to bear
especially in the jaw and they become irritating of the noise around them
or feel threatened by everything that move

Conclusion : Rabies virus is not ruled yet
it is one dangerous virus and yet to explain why they become so violent
animal infected with it are to be SHOT ON SIGHT
only then we can do a lobotomy on the beast and take a sample from his brain
they then test it and can now know from the brain sample

if they have to do that everything .. then the virus is located mostly in the brain
it is completely different from any flu virus who only affect you body
easy to know with the blood is infected by a virus
but rabies is not like that

I think we are not far from the truth
whats you thoughs Ragius ?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Have you guys every heard of Vivos? It's an underground luxury survival facility that has a bunch of locations hidden within the US. I did an article about they maybe a year or two ago and while I was just updating the map I noticed something:

Some of the features Vivos brags about are:

√ Centrally located in the heart of the United States
√ Only 70 miles from Omaha: probable alternate capitol of the
U.S. should Washington D.C. become compromised
√ Non-hybrid seed and DNA storage bank
√ Air ventilation handling and NBC conditioning systems
√ NBC Decontamination showers and facility

Anyway, its just a thought. But this is a multi-million dollar endeavor- one of the largest and most commerical survival communities. If I had to guess where the would put the shelter within the 70 miles of Omaha I would guess somewhere west of Omaha probably within rural Nebraska (not far out from the highway but also not obvious enough to be noticed by the masses. They're first shelter is likely located in the area that currently doesn't have an event within a two hundred + mile radius.

This is what they say about bioterrorism:

Bioterrorism is a very high risk in the current worldwide political environment. Bioterrorism poses a great risk to national security, can be easily transmitted and disseminated, result in high mortality, have potential major public health impact, may cause public panic, or require special action for public health preparedness.

Bioterrorism is terrorism by intentional release or dissemination of viruses, bacteria, or other germs (agents) used to cause illness or death in people, animals, or plants. A number of high-priority Category A agents, including Anthrax, Smallpox, Botulinum toxin[BOTOX], Bubonic plague, Viral hemorrhagic fever, Tularemia; as well as a variety of Category B and C agents that may be engineered for mass dissemination because of their availability, are easy to produce and disseminate, or may possess high mortality or a major health impact. These agents are typically found in nature, but it is possible that they could be changed to increase their ability to cause disease, make them resistant to current medicines, or to increase their ability to be spread into the environment. Biological agents can be spread through the air, through water, or in food. Terrorists may use biological agents because they can be extremely difficult to detect and do not cause illness for several hours to several days. Some bioterrorism agents, like the smallpox virus, can be spread from person to person and some, like anthrax, cannot.

This was just a thought I had that I thought I would share with the rest of you. It probably has no bearing on actual circumstances, but then again we've stretched further before.

Just struck me as odd. Some of the 'worries' they list are just as interesting.

Before the backlash comes
- I realize this is a stretch, and slightly off topic. But if someone who puts as much work in to this as I do can't wander a bit.. I don't understand the point of it all.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Honestly, I have no #$@&ing idea. The more I try to root out one cause, the more I find if it takes this much effort it isn't right.

For it to be rabies, the victims would have to come down with it as well. Now I know rabies takes time, but I still feel we would find more a connection between at least some of the cases if rabies was the cause. You also have to take into account that not ONE of these events lists a previous animal attack or bite.

If I had to guess I would say that it is a mutation of toxoplamosis. Why? Because it's already IN our brains, so transmission wouldn't be a necessity in research. As a lifelong cat owner, it pains me to say this because I am probably part of the 50% of people who have it (UGH
)

So to survive, viruses must adapt or evolve, changing its surface proteins enough to trick the host cell into allowing it to attach.

One of the big factors in the mutation rate of viruses is population density, said Brown.

Many genetically similar animals are kept in one place, and their similarity leaves them susceptible to the same diseases.

This would explain why there are more incidences in areas with higher populations, and it would also explain why there are limited incidents in the midwest.

Now, I know how many theories there are the the government 'wants' to depopulate, and that perhaps they are withholding information. But if they were doing that I think that it would be much more likely that they would speculate on somethings- like the swine flu worries of 2009 2010 (?). I remember after all those new reports there were people walking around with face masks on to 'protect' themselves.

This leads me to these conclusions:

1. They aren't worried at all
2. They don't know what to worry about and won't say anything until they do

I don't know anything about parasit-ology or anything but what can you do for something that is already IN the brain? I would imagine not a lot.

It would also explain why the events seem slightly different. Just because theyre all the same original parasite does not mean all the mutations are exactly the same. The parasites in all are not a 'collective brain' feeding information to all of the parasites, they have to learn. Maybe they're finally learning.. but I digress.

I really have no flipping idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join