It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 38
156
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No mention of sign language here. He was obviously intoxicated. Could've been waiving at magical pixies for all I know.




posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nietrick

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Note to self...stay away from the east coast here in America. Seems it's a slight bit more common there for reasons unknown.


Don't know if it's relevant here, but....

The Virginia Bioinformatics Institute (VBI) is a premier bioinformatics, computational biology, and systems biology research facility that opened on the Blacksburg campus of Virginia Tech in 2000. It houses over two-hundred employees, multiple supercomputing clusters, and several DNA sequencers, including a massively parallel high-throughput Roche GS-FLX sequencer.[25]

The research platform of VBI focuses on the "disease triangle" of host-pathogen-environment interactions. By using bioinformatics, which combines transdisciplinary approaches to information technology and biology, researchers at VBI interpret and apply vast amounts of biological data generated from basic research to some of today's key challenges in the biomedical, environmental and agricultural sciences.

Work at VBI involves collaboration in diverse disciplines such as mathematics, epidemiology, computer science, biology, plant pathology, biochemistry, systems biology, statistics, economics and synthetic biology. The institute develops genomic, proteomic and bioinformatic tools that can be applied to the study of infectious diseases as well as the discovery of new vaccine, drug and diagnostic targets.


en.wikipedia.org...



This is interesting, don't know how I missed it. I will look into this place further.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Okay this is getting out of hand. First of all, bathsalts? what the #?

second of all, What the #?

and third of all, WHAT THE #?!


why does it make them do this?

is something else going on here



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact
 


Yes! there is something going on here. It's a bunch of people writing about stuff they read (most of the time in-correctly), believing it then talking about it until other people belive it.


edit on 5-7-2012 by YachtDoc13 because: bath salts



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Got another freak attack

Knife man went mad in the street after killing one

Dont have much info except this is from China

i give this case a solid 6 on the ragius scale
such aggressivity running everywhere in the street trying to kill anyone in his path
and half naked screaming like he had rabies

not a normal attack at all
edit on 7/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel
 


thats interesting that youve found that place.
hasnt there been a bit of news about nanotechnology lately and they deal with nanotechnology.
probably way off but just thought i'd put it out there.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nietrick

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Note to self...stay away from the east coast here in America. Seems it's a slight bit more common there for reasons unknown.


Don't know if it's relevant here, but....

The Virginia Bioinformatics Institute (VBI) is a premier bioinformatics, computational biology, and systems biology research facility that opened on the Blacksburg campus of Virginia Tech in 2000. It houses over two-hundred employees, multiple supercomputing clusters, and several DNA sequencers, including a massively parallel high-throughput Roche GS-FLX sequencer.[25]

The research platform of VBI focuses on the "disease triangle" of host-pathogen-environment interactions. By using bioinformatics, which combines transdisciplinary approaches to information technology and biology, researchers at VBI interpret and apply vast amounts of biological data generated from basic research to some of today's key challenges in the biomedical, environmental and agricultural sciences.

Work at VBI involves collaboration in diverse disciplines such as mathematics, epidemiology, computer science, biology, plant pathology, biochemistry, systems biology, statistics, economics and synthetic biology. The institute develops genomic, proteomic and bioinformatic tools that can be applied to the study of infectious diseases as well as the discovery of new vaccine, drug and diagnostic targets.


en.wikipedia.org...






VBI’s transdisciplinary research programs are supported by a variety of government and private agencies including the National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and U.S. Department of Energy. Since inception, VBI has received over $179 million in extramural support.


That's a whole lot of cash, and the US Department of Defense? Okay..

Director



Harold Ray Garner ("Skip Garner") is a biophysicist with distinguished research careers both in plasma physics, in bioengineering and bioinformatics.





# Receives support from the National Institutes of Health to support the project, “Pathosystems Resource Integration Center - Bioinformatics Resource Center for Bacterial Diseases.” The project supports infectious disease research across the globe, namely to integrate information on pathogens, provide resources and tools to scientists, and help researchers to analyze genomic, proteomic and other data arising from infectious disease research. # Part of the Middle-Atlantic Regional Center of Excellence for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases Research (MARCE) project, which focuses on research to enable rapid defense against bioterror and emerging infectious diseases. Specific diseases and disease-causing agents under investigation include anthrax, West Nile Virus, smallpox, and cryptosporidiosis, among others. The team is also developing needle-free vaccinations and new diagnostic tools. VBI serves as the Bioinformatics and Genomics Research Core for the MARCE, providing data generation, analysis, storage, and training services.


VBI Wiki



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
This one's strange.


2 woman fighting over cleaning the house

happen each day in America

girls always bite just for fun or to fight / defend
when they dont have a purse to throw at you


me think no star from ragius on this post

edit on 7/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel
 


kinda*.. it's a fight between roommates, and she bit her on the thigh, not an 'outright' on the street 'all of the sudden' attack..



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


haha, I wasn't talking about those things I was talking about the two hours- that's a bit odd lol. Two hours of fighting mixed with cleaning?

Am I the only one who finds this strange?



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
reply to post by Ben81
 


haha, I wasn't talking about those things I was talking about the two hours- that's a bit odd lol. Two hours of fighting mixed with cleaning?

Am I the only one who finds this strange?


Yup


0.5 on the ragius scale


we need to continu reporting cases that really come out of the ordinary
going a bit to far from the face eating attack in miami lol



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

0.5 on the ragius scale


Now this I like!



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
www.caller.com...

And another one bites. Can't be sure if this has already been listed.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
why are you lumping all of these attacks together ?

there are almost no common threads

this thread is off the rails



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
why are you lumping all of these attacks together ?

there are almost no common threads

this thread is off the rails


Its a People Eating People thread ..

the 2 woman fighting over cleaning up the house
i agree this one really derail the thread


new rule:
growling and mauling attacks only

edit on 7/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Geez 38 pages and I can't deviate at all
? We have taken minor derailments with ease in the past, like the human lungs found in California.

Plus there was some biting involved, I also never said I was adding it to the list



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Geez 38 pages and I can't deviate at all
? We have taken minor derailments with ease in the past, like the human lungs found in California.

Plus there was some biting involved, I also never said I was adding it to the list


lolll ok
since its your thread you can deviate a bit


I think the strange attacks have a little bit slowed .. you agree ?
but we never know ..i do think the elite .. aka the illuminati have such rabies virus
and they have been planning a zombie apocalypse because they think its cool
everyone will fear and stay in their house and the military would have complete control
it will be even more simple and less paper if they want to shot anyone not even infected
and will toss the body with the others infected burning in a hole
hitler would have love to have a virus like this .. maybe did have it
but he decided not because he couldnt control the spread
now the US with all their modern bunkers with stuff in it to live for 10 yrs
they wouldnt be scare of infected with so many weapon and soldiers protecting them
the US government will be able to live well for many yrs if such rabies infection happen
the perfect scenario for 2012
it would start by a few bitting incident and the news downplaying it on drugs
and people not worrying about those case to much .. saying its only some crazy people
well the black naked guy didnt had any crazy profile and far from it

we need to be able to predict one step ahead of their plan by continuing this thread

the CDC zombie manual + miami face eating attack = me very worried
i dont need another + after that

Zombie alert 1 : CDC serious Zombie Manual
Zombie alert 2 : First attack in miami
Zombie alert 3 : more attack with similar behavior
Zombie alert 4 : Invasion of the "Zombies" with thousand of infected running the streets

28 weeks after ...

things return to normal with a high military presence in the streets



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What if there was some 'foresight' in the movie 'Contagion'? I remember watching a behind the scenes video about the making and them saying they hired scientists and stuff to make the film more real. I was just looking at an article after searching for 'viruses that cause aggression in humans' and found this CNN article from on of the scientists that was on set and hired to work on the movie.

And they're all Top Scientists really.

Dr. Larry Brilliant, Former Director of Google.org



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This record should maintain integrity so we may track the frequency of these events as they occur. Geographically widespread and uncontrollable cannibalistic occurrences are on an upward trend globally, indicating a shift in human behavior. This shift towards uncivil flesh eating aggressive animal type humans converting from a civil existence may very well be an uncontrollable and repeating reality the Maya Civilization was fully aware of!



new topics

top topics



 
156
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

log in

join