It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been reported already, but I can't find any of these stories.

A lot of weird news today (or yesterday)!

6/25 Bath Salts User Tries to Bite Police Officer’s Face in New York (Notice how they immediately refer to this as bath salts!)

6/25 Police say drunk Boise man tried to attack, bite officers

6/25 Waco Man Kills Family Dog in 'Zombie-Style Attack'

A lot of "drugs making people act primal and cannibalistic" news. I wouldn't be surprised if the drug "explanations" are coverups!
edit on 26-6-2012 by Kalamord because: just in case it's been reported

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
On a possibly related note (not necessarily cannibalism related, but worth mentioning because of other odd "drug" incidences):

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: He is an alcoholic and drug addict. He has been coming to church and praying upon our altar but has not been able to get free. He evidently got a hold of some bad drugs. He is presently handcuffed to a hospital bed with 4 policemen guarding him. It is uncertain as to whether he will live or die. Will you help us pray?

Facebook Link

This is on a public "Our Prayer Place" Facebook page, so I don't think it's too personal to post here.

I think it's in KY. It's not too far from FL and the East Coast. Could be nothing related, but it sounds strange that this man is handcuffed to a hospital bed being guarded by four police officers because of "bad drugs" and may not survive.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalamord

6/25 Bath Salts User Tries to Bite Police Officer’s Face in New York (Notice how they immediately refer to this as bath salts!)

A lot of "drugs making people act primal and cannibalistic" news. I wouldn't be surprised if the drug "explanations" are coverups!

Great work!! thank you

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just wanted to mention that in the 6-25-12 Waco event....

Not only did the dude beat and strangle the family dog to death, but he started eating it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

Great work!! thank you

Some more...

Man with gun in cemetary tries to bite officers

20 year old attacks elderly woman with shovel

I'll be updating the map sometime tomorrow, I want to do a more thorough search and and plum tired tonight

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

No problem! Glad to help!

News:

6/27 Woman has part of nose bitten off in horror attack - Ireland

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
*** Closed - pending staff review ***

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This thread will now be reopened.

The original intent of this thread is to track these people-eating-people cases, look for possible patterns, and geographical relevance.
Since the suspected causes seem to be a various mix of illegal substances, which are not allowed to be discussed on ATS, in order for the thread to continue the discussion MUST remain focused on the original topic: the cases of people-eating-people.
Obviously if there are suspected causes that are not illegal drugs (viruses, disease, etc...) those may be explored fully.

Members should be aware of the Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review and the zero tolerance for any and all drug references.
Just to clarify...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thank you!

Couple more cases have surfaced since the temporary closure, they can be found below.

good too be back

Google Map

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Listen Up, I will only say this once.

Comments with any drug related content will be alerted immediately.

Please people, before you respond here consider U2Uing it.

I will not lose the thread that I have worked tirelessly on for over a month on be closed because the rules could not be followed.

Again, I respond to everything I get sent. Consider using the proper channels.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What I have noticed is that in a lot of these situations some kind of altercation had ensued. Whether it be an argument, fight, attack, etc. In the majority of them something was already happening and then someone 'freaked' out. Now what's normal in these situations?

His work showed that when an animal experiences a shock or perceives a threat, it quickly releases hormones that help it to survive. These hormones help us to run faster and fight harder. They increase heart rate and blood pressure, delivering more oxygen and blood sugar to power important muscles. They increase sweating in an effort to cool these muscles, and help them stay efficient. They divert blood away from the skin to the core of our bodies, reducing blood loss if we are damaged. And as well as this, these hormones focus our attention on the threat, to the exclusion of everything else.

In this state, we are excitable, anxious, jumpy and irritable. This reduces our ability to work effectively with other people. With trembling and a pounding heart, we can find it difficult to execute precise, controlled skills. And the intensity of our focus on survival interferes with our ability to make fine judgments based on drawing information from many sources. We find ourselves more accident-prone and less able to make good decisions.

It is easy to think that this fight-or-flight, or adrenaline, response is only triggered by obviously life-threatening danger. On the contrary, recent research shows that we experience the fight-or-flight response when simply encountering something unexpected. The situation does not have to be dramatic: People experience this response when frustrated or interrupted, or when they experience a situation that is new or in some way challenging.

Selye identified that when pushed to extremes, animals reacted in three stages:

1. First, in the Alarm Phase, they reacted to the stressor.
2. Next, in the Resistance Phase, the resistance to the stressor increased as the animal adapted to, and coped with, it. This phase lasted for as long as the animal could support this heightened resistance.
3. Finally, once resistance was exhausted, the animal entered the Exhaustion Phase, and resistance declined substantially.

In becoming stressed, people must therefore make two main judgments: firstly they must feel threatened by the situation, and secondly they must doubt that their capabilities and resources are sufficient to meet the threat.

Flight or Flight Responses - Underlying Mechs.

Now, what if these responses were someone amplified? What if something was exposed to people that just made them go into overdrive? Think the movie Crank, and all those adrenaline shots.

Adrenaline Overload

Some of the most common causes of adrenal gland overload include: physical stress from illness or disease, emotional stress, chronic infections, underproduction of cortisol, general hormonal imbalance and a weak immune system. Stress in the body can cause inflammation and pain that makes the adrenaline glands work harder than usual, resulting in an increased demand for more cortisol. When this demand is not met, the result is adrenal overload.

You can think of the brain as having higher, rational “thought” centers—and more primitive centers that run on instinct. Adrenaline overload blocks access to the higher brain and throws you down into the primitive brain. It hijacks your thought processes.

When adrenaline has shut you out of the higher brain centers:

* Without those brain centers, you might not even know you’re on adrenaline overload.
* You might misinterpret what others are saying (and see it as insulting, threatening, or accusing).
* The things you say might not make a lot of sense to other people.
* It might seem like you have no choice but to do something dangerous or illegal.
* You might make risky or expensive decisions, with consequences you don’t want.
* That adrenaline rush may even feel good at first, but it’s easy for adrenaline overload to get painful—and to bring on painful consequences.

The first step is being able to notice when you’re under adrenaline overload:

* Watch for physical symptoms first: Pounding head, racing heart, short breath, sweaty palms, dry mouth, heat rising in the body, tense muscles and jaw, etc. Make a list of your personal signs. Check the list when you’re under stress. Checking the list is more important than yelling at someone.
* Watch for mental symptoms: Jumbled thoughts; circular thinking; or difficulty seeing options, remembering time sequence, or handling math. Also watch for a sudden loss of ability to speak clearly, and for a tendency to believe things without questioning.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Adrenaline overload

What if the causes the media/police are blaming them on are not the actual causes. What if something was being added too it that was totally normal.

Something that already existed in your body. Something that would not come up as a foreign entity.

Adrenaline comes in many forms, not just the kind you produce in your brain.

An endogenous catecholamine, epinephrine occurs as white to nearly white, microcrystalline powder or granules. It is only very slightly soluble in water, but it readily forms water soluble salts (e.g., HCl) when combined with acids.

Epinephrine can induce a feeling of fear or anxiety, tremor, excitability, vomiting, hypertension (overdosage), arrhythmias (especially if patient has organic heart disease or has received another drug that sensitizes the heart to arrhythmias), hyperuricemia, and lactic acidosis (prolonged use or overdosage). Repeated injections can cause necrosis at the injection site.

Epinephrine

If not added, I wonder what kind of factors would cause an overload?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi Ragius .. thanks for all your contribution at trying to find out whats going on
and compiling each cases here .. great job

That is my final research on the subject until we know more

================================
Made 2 threads about a few theories
let me know which one is the most plausible
my first theory was demonic possession .. it would explain quite a lot
even if you have a hard time to believe in the paranormal

Zombies Outbreak Theory ; Are they Demonic Possessions ?,

Zombies Outbreak Theory 2 : Rabies Virus Mutation ?,

We know weed dont transform a normal person into a mindless psychopath that bite everything that move

My other theory is that a batch of weed was tainted ..
somebody could have spray something chemical that screw with the brain
the perfect way to test it on the public would be to contaminate drugs
so people only suspect the drug

The elites could have such chemical or virus
coincidence we are very close to the 21 december ?

i think not

When people will ask the correct question .. they will connect dots
with everything that has been happening so far
this is no coincidence .. this is a terrorist act
somebody is messing with the black market drugs
just hope they dont put that stuff into the water or food

i dont want a city of mindless people going bersek on everyone they see
this look like an epidemie and yet the CDC who had a leak a few weeks ago in their own lab
with that puff of air

they are hiding something .. and when they hide something ...we all know what that mean

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Now, with the above in mind, think about all of those animal attacks.

The dogs.
The cats.
The rats.
The monkies.
The sharks.
$#!% I think even a turtle bit someone recently

What if there was an environmental factor we weren't aware of? Animals have adrenaline too.

Like the sun?

I have posted this article several times in several different threads, ironically all had to do with someone freaking out.

How Recent Solar Flares Are Affecting Humans

Or Dairy/Gluten?

“Casein, which is found in dairy, and gluten in wheat are two culprits. According to some theories, some people get a toxic effect, creating a substance in the body that leads to aggression or the inability to control behavior.”

Or MSG?

Manufactured chemicals like aspartame and monosodium glutamate (MSG) can also be temper igniters, Lewis says. She suggests nixing foods like instant soups and sauces that contain MSG, plus foods with artificial coloring and low-cal sweeteners.

Angry? Might be something you ate.

I think the biggest problem is that there are so many things that could be the cause. It's a normal human reaction to want to find one answer for it all, because it's far more scary if they were all separate causes. Separate causes means uncontrollable, unpredictable.

Finding an answer would be tying a neat little bow around it all. It would put a face to an idea.The real fear is when you don't know your enemy.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Did you know that the rabies virus likes our extreme weather condition

All extant rabies viruses appear to have evolved within the last 1500 years.[13] Consequently, the emergence of rabies may have been contemporaneous with the extreme weather events of 535–536 and/or the eruption of Krakatoa

That mean it can mutates when its inside a extreme weather environement

Your updated map is very concerning .. it look like its spreading worldwide
but its more concentrated in the US
edit on 7/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
please change the thread title to people biting people

even the florida face biter guy had no flesh in his stomach according to the autopsy
edit on 1-7-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
even the florida face biter guy had no flesh in his stomach according to the autopsy

To tell you the truth, I doubt that it is true. There had to have been flesh in the stomach. The witnesses and police said there was blood everywhere, but you'd think they would notice pieces of flesh as well. Where did the 70-80% of the victim's face go, if not at the scene or in the stomach of the cannibal?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

To tell you the truth, I doubt that it is true. There had to have been flesh in the stomach. The witnesses and police said there was blood everywhere, but you'd think they would notice pieces of flesh as well. Where did the 70-80% of the victim's face go, if not at the scene or in the stomach of the cannibal?

Yes this is true .. no flesh in his stomach
so we can rule out the zombie or canibal theory
but it would support my theory about the rabies

animals who are infected with rabies are very violent and bite anything that moves
they CANT swallow because their throat muscles is paralysed
and it make swallowing very difficult and painfull for them

the virus also cause the animal to act like a bloody savage
the virus makes basic animal instinct come back in their brain
making them very violent attacking everything that moves by bitting it
so the virus can spread

rabies is the most dangerous virus on earth
and shouldnt be underestimated .. because if it mutates into humans ..
people will turn exactly like the zombies we see in the news

edit on 7/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join