It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
5/17 Man Allegedly Uses Machete In Avondale Attack, Bites Victims Ear and Head

4/12 Alleged ear-biter says he doesn’t remember attack

The most daunting thing about searching for this incidences is knowing that if I keep searching, I'll keep finding them.
edit on 12-6-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
5/17 Man Allegedly Uses Machete In Avondale Attack, Bites Victims Ear and Head

An argument leads to a bizarre attack in Avondale last month

hmmm..ok.. but a month later.. he's arrested ??

Murry was arrested this morning and now faces felonious assault charges.

what am i missing here.. either the cops weren't notified because of further threats or..

what exactly??

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Perhaps they didn't think it was worth persuing until they saw all the zombie headlines ..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Raccoons and skunks are major rabies carriers. If two healthy raccoons meet n the woods, they generally fight, unless they are opposite sexes and the female is in heat. Skunks behave similarly. Infect them with rabies and it can be even worse. Rabid animals lose their fear of humans and will approach as if they are tame.

You don't have to be bitten or have broken skin to be infected with rabies. Spelunkers have been infected when they breathed in droplets of bat saliva or guano while exploring caves.

There is a theory that Edgar Allen Poe died of rabies after being infected through a rat bite.
Poe/Rabies-NY Times

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just posted this has a thread..here

Prineville-Area Man Still Critical with Likely Plague
Crook County Health Officials Say He Was Bitten by Sick Cat

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Butcherguy - thank you for the information !

Komodo - why does $#!% keep happening that makes me go "something is seriously wrong with 2012" PLAGUE? Wtf?! A plague over rabies? I've officially heard it all.

It would explain a whole lot though.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Plague in the US

About 11 cases of plague a year have occurred in the United States since 1976, with most cases found in New Mexico. Plague has also been reported in a handful of other states.

Usually mice, voles, and rats are carriers for Y. Pestis, however it is not unheard of for cats to be carriers. New mexico seems to be the most common area to contract plague in the the states, so I wouldn't get too upset over this report.
edit on 14-6-2012 by 200Plus because: missing words again

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So whats the verdict on these events thus far?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Theory wise? I guess the top contenders would be human rabies, Synthia, "evolution", or something being added to bathsalts.

I really don't think we'll ever come to a concise answer in here honestly. Unless they continue at or above the pace, very little people are really noticing all the events ("head honcho" wise) and until that happens I don't think will get a "real" answer and even if we were too it's not like everyone would believe it

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I will be going on vacation tomorrow for a week so I will only be searching for events every two days. I will post whatever I find. As always everyone is invited to post anything they find that they feel in pertinent whether it be an event, theory, coincidental, mildy related- etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
6/14 Woman bites employees chest in Alaska

6/14 Baby bitten & murdered

6/14 NY mom attacked boy was killed in naked bath salts incident

6/14 Naked man abducts 9 year old

Map hasn't been updated- Will try to find some time tomorrow to update it.

Goodnight!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

We've been wondering if it was linked to a chemical or virus contaminating the food chain. I mean, If they've known about the virus since the late 1500's - enough to know its a bubonic mutation - then there is more than like someone insane enough, evil enough, to use it to kill.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Where can I find said pic, and WTF?

Doesn't this kind of relate to the Slender Man modus operandi?
Maybe even Jeepers Creepers?

X X
___
edit on 16-6-2012 by AFewGoodWomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The craziest thing about this list is the fact that people in the media did not talk about these attacks, except Rudy Eugine in Florida. By the way I went to high school with him he went to North Miami Beach senior high. he was a good guy. I wonder what happened to him.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Heres a newer one!

www.myfoxtampabay.com...

GALVESTON, Texas -- Police in Texas on Sunday were investigating the death of a man who was in possession of synthetic drugs marketed as "bath salts" and was standing in the road shouting before he died. The unidentified man was causing a disturbance shortly before 10:00pm Saturday in Galveston, roughly 50 miles southeast of Houston, Galveston Police Department spokesman Lt. Michael Gray said.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
heres one that i have a personal connection to:en.wikipedia.org...

i read the first 8 pages of this thread and didnt see it...forgive me if its been mentioned.
anyways at the time i was working at a busstop/24hr gas station just west of where that happened and i knew the bus driver that was there and some of the cops involved. horrific stuff. i heard about it before the media released it. the gory details said at first it was a stabbing but i knew it was a cannibal attack.

the institution he was sent to is in my parents hometown. my father is a united pastor there. vince li asked for a united pastor for councelling but my dad turned it down.

i read somewhere that (and i cant find the link) but apperently satan is taking over "everyday human biengs" and turning them into monsters to do these horrible acts. its pointed out that many of these people hear "voices" in their head and before the act lived normal lives. scary stuff.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
reply to post by Komodo

Where can I find said pic, and WTF?

Doesn't this kind of relate to the Slender Man modus operandi?
Maybe even Jeepers Creepers?

X X
___
edit on 16-6-2012 by AFewGoodWomen because: (no reason given)

not sure..

I haven't been online to see if she was able to actually upload them..so at this point all we have is just the police report.. not sure if I want to see that pic or not..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colonelblake

That was already posted on this thread. Twice if I remember correctly.

Whats up with all these people? I wonder how many of these people accused of being on bath salts after they "find" them are actually not on the drug at all? You know, they could just be saying "we found bath salts on his person" just to play into the anti-bath salt propaganda.

I've dabbled in the Bath salts. Nothing unusual. I just knew when not to overdo it. Evidently these people don't either. I bet my bottom dollar these idiots probably would have OD'd on coc aine or heroin as well given the chance.

I'm not sure if it's media sensationalism or what but so far 2012 has been one hell of year.
I can't wait for December to roll around, we're going to see a bunch load of people doing all kinds of crazy stuff IMO.
edit on 20-6-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yet another one again in FL: New attack in FL (naked guy bites someone)

PALMETTO, Fla. - The latest in a string of “zombie” like attacks happened in a Manatee County home Wednesday night after a man under the influence went into a fit of rage and bit a piece of someone’s arm off during a visit with his children.
Much like the Miami face-eating attack, 26-year-old Charles Baker got naked, ate human flesh and wouldn’t go down without a fight, according to a Manatee County Sheriff’s Office report.

They brought him down with a electric control device but only after he pulled out the prongs a few times??? WOW!

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join