It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Here's an interesting (new) one from NC on the same day as the Miami zombie incident..

Mysterious death prompts Person authorities to seize dog

"He should have bite marks on his arms, neck, everywhere – all over his body," he said. "A dog is going for you. "Why was he naked? I guess my dog took his clothes off?" he continued.

Supposed dog attack.. but the guy has an interesting point.. Why was the dude naked?

I keep hearing the MSM saying ..'oh it's '___'/acid/PCP so yea.. stay away from that stuff" .. I seriously doubt ALL cases are '___'..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I was thinking (not that the drugs aren't bad themselves) but what if there was something added to the drugs?

Like a virus/parasite/bacteria?

I don't know it was just a thought.

Who knows what they put in them in China

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Why was the dude naked?

and his clothes 'balled up' beside him..

as if he did it or someone else did..

ETA: wish there was some way to get some background on the perpetrators, in order to match their background to their behavior. If it's out of the ordinary.. somethings up..
edit on 4-6-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Once we have a name of a suspect it's quite easy to search databases for their backgrounds.. I just honestly don't have the time to do that. This is literally taking up ALL my time. I just had to shelf a web project I'm working on with a professor from Australia so I could continue to cover it..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I've been following this thread for a couple days (long time lurker, recently signed up) and its obvious that all of these events are happening along the coast. Could this be the effects of Corexit (the oil dispersant) that's being sprayed there? If not then it most certainly has something to do with the Atlantic.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeneathTheRoses
I've been following this thread for a couple days (long time lurker, recently signed up) and its obvious that all of these events are happening along the coast. Could this be the effects of Corexit (the oil dispersant) that's being sprayed there? If not then it most certainly has something to do with the Atlantic.
Do a google search on 'Synthia'. It is a synthetic life form invented in 2010 by Craig Venter.
Some think a variation of it was released to eat spilled oil after the BP disaster.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Will do.
I've heard of it but haven't found the time to research. Makes sense considering the location, though....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Both synthia (sp?) and corexit are interesting ideas and both I believe are plausible- but I think that corexit is more likely - synthia's symptons aren't really present that I am aware of - or been able to find sources for..

Shrimpers who were exposed to a mixture of oil and Corexit dispersant in the Gulf of Mexico suffered severe symptoms such as muscle spasms, heart palpitations, headaches that last for weeks and bleeding from the rectum, according to a marine toxicologist who issued the warning Friday on a cable news network. Dr. Susan Shaw, founder and director of the Marine Environmental Research Institute, said during a CNN broadcast that after personally diving the oil spill in late May, a “very fiery sore throat” plagued her from inhaling fumes coming off the water. Because she was covered from head to toe in a protective suit, Dr. Shaw was spared direct exposure. Source: Raw Story (s.tt...)

but it's still bad

n the video below entitled, Canaries in the Coal Mine -- Gulf Blue Plague Warnings, Michael Edwards reports that Corexit includes .16, arsenic, the main poison, in it, and that the synthetic bacteria are both linked to negative effects on humans and wildlife, especially birds.

www.examiner.com... gusher-synthia-arsenic-plague-and-dead-birds-video

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh wow read this article about synthia,..

Scientist accused of playing God after creating artificial life by making designer microbe from scratch - but could it wipe out humanity?

Too good to even quote but Ill give you think preview ..

But there are fears that the research, detailed in the journal Science, could be abused to create the ultimate biological weapon, or that one mistake in a lab could lead to millions being wiped out by a plague, in scenes reminiscent of the Will Smith film I Am Legend.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

You have done a great job with this thread. I have followed it since the debut and you have kept in constant communication all the way through. Endurance!

I'd like to throw this out there - Did you notice that all of the plotted incidents are geographically located on a coastline?

If this has already been stated and I missed it, I apologize, but this clearly jumps off the page at you. I think we should keep this in mind when trying to formulate a "why/how" answer.

*I am not including the Russian serial killer, as I believe that SK's are in a category all to themselves.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here are some videos on Synthia

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I'm pretty convinced that this is what we're dealing with. The whole 'bath salts' nonsense has always struck me as funny considering we haven't seen the toxicology on anyone....and Rudy (face eater) had no drugs or paraphernalia on him (his clothes or car since he was naked). If you've done a drug so intense that it makes you eat someone, you'll have evidence of it. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Thank you! - This is actually my research resource for my website- which I take very seriously so I constantly update it

Yes I have notice that- and the above statements about corexit and synthia are intriguing to say the least.. I will say that something weird has happened every day for the last 12 days. If we reach 14, I'm considering that this is serious (not that it isn't now). But two weeks is significant.

Very significant.

I'm continuing to monitor it hourly and have literally exhausted all resources and continue to do so. SHEESH.. lol.. I thought my coverage of Hurricane Irene last year was backbreaking but this by far takes the cake.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

Thank you! I will start watching now!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

hmmm.. just a thought- hurricane season greatly affected the east coast last season- is it possible that because hurricanes run through the water that these chemicals were deposited on the land causes these incidents?

just a thought..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

We appreciate your efforts
I, for one, check this site first before scoping the mainstream. Everyone here is usually very careful about their sources and getting the info out quickly.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Here is a list with allot of good info

www.youtube.com... .17.17.0...0.0.H8JYAatCv5w

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What's your website? I haven't seen a link yet, but more info is there?

On a light-hearted note, I wonder how many people take part in this thread because your avatar picture is attractive...lol

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am a believer that collectively we manifest our own reality. This world we find ourselves in is shrouded in a sickness, we constantly battle to dominate one another in all aspects of our lives. Perhaps our world is becoming more and more sick until we eventually go into a state of anarchy and eat each other. Or perhaps mad cow disease just stepped up to a new level of chaos.

o_O

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join